George Fil

What is a good gift for a spiritual person?

18 posts in this topic

So i was in a meditation class. And now i am moving to another country and i want to buy a present to my meditation/spiritual teacher as a gratitude for 2 years of non taking money from me.

He is not into materialism of course but i need to say a thank you with all my heart to him and his wife for their teachings. To offer something back you know.

What would you guys suggest for this situation? 

Edited by George Fil

some sort of rare plant. orchids maybe, but they are sterotypical for enlightenment peeps.

Or an ambiguous glass sculpture.

Create something, like a song, drawing or painting, or pottery, etc. If you have a kid handy, ask them to finger paint love. I think your teacher would be happy to see you value creating.  Also, maybe make a donation in their name. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is no such thing as spiritual person per say. A person cannot be "spiritual". Spirituality would mean you transcend your personality, not making a identity out of your personality.

PS: Some flowers are always good :)

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Incense ;)

Or some very healthy, purifying food or tea maybe.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

A year off from responsibilities so they can do the work without interference.

show him somehow the impact he made on you, thats ultimately what hes living for

5-MEO ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@George Fil A mirror.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 hours ago, sgn said:

5-MEO ;)

Beat me to it :(

Failing that, a juicy spiritual book. Something non-popular but deep. Although if your teacher is already woke, he probably doesn't want a book.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A nice mini gong. Or an really elegant rosary

All the suggestion seem so nice that if I were you, I couldn't choose. Buy all of them and go to your teacher with a truck of gifts :D

Definitely get the flowers suggested here plus a donation in his name plus sth you cteated like nahm said and finally a nice worm hug should do :) All that when you take them out to a nice place (like somewhere in nature) for a tasty meal you made yourself. 

(With all that, I kinda wish I were your teacher :D)  

PS: instead of all that, you could simply write them a poem and show your gratitude in it. A letter like that would always stay with them and become a memorable gift. 

Edited by sarapr

Organic essential oils? Like a little basket of them.