Gerhard

What Are Your Predictions of What Leo's Experience Will be after his 30 Days?

39 posts in this topic

This but with Leo's head photoshopped on.

"Heeeeeeeey, this is Leo"

S2e5_outside_church.png

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

I had a dream of Leo taking a break from his challenge and telling us about emotional dimensions he visited and showing us stone sculptures he can create with his mind now...

...so maybe something like that.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Not much will change. He will continue making videos and developing theory and programs for self and enlightenment work. He is aligned with his life purpose and his videos will only keep getting better. 

My prediction is that once one is comfortable with the emptiness, one will start singing and dancing. And all of a sudden, there is a lot of energy from within us. An unbeatable amount of energy.

I'm guessing he's not happy with his meditation results so he's popping 5meo dmt everyday.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:24 AM, Caterpillar said:

I think he might decide to post videos whenever he feels like it instead of on sundays. Because keeping track of time distracts from living in the moment. 

Great idea for him to consider.

I think he will come back at a higher level of consciousness. ^_^

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

We’ll just have to wait and see.  I was thinking he should take 60 days and not make any status videos.  Focus on gathering insights for the regular videos instead.  You need time off from the pressure for the insights to start to bubble in.  If you put too much structure on things or cut it too short, you don’t give yourself enough time and space to work with and mold your insights.  Sometimes the Sage must go into his cave in order to better hear the still, small voice of intuition dictate new insights.  The busier you are, the harder it is to hear that still,  small voice.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The ending of experience acting as a veil to experiencing.

THAT IS TIMELESSNESS 

Lets see if he sees the whole:)

Edited by Faceless

He will experience more being

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

There wont be a Leo anymore. We will be staring at an empty black wall in his videos and his voice will be coming from some other dimension channeling directly into our heart chakras.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 5/20/2018 at 7:28 PM, okulele said:

I had a dream of Leo taking a break from his challenge and telling us about emotional dimensions he visited and showing us stone sculptures he can create with his mind now...

...so maybe something like that.

Interesting. We do create things with our mind everyday, in a multi-dimensional way. Having a though is a creation, persistent worlds can be visited in dreams.

I'm excited to find out, I really don't know. I guess he will slowly embody his vision of a sage, more and more. 

probably less searching, more being.

it's what I envision for myself as well, one day.. 

<3

whatever arises, love that

-Our master will come down the mountain soon! Childreen be patient. Do not feel lost and lonely.

Soon he will come with whiteflour in his hair and beard, bringing fort thy commandments on stone(or Samsung) tablets! Do not make false idols humanchildreen!

haha :)

Why predict? He is not doing anything that you cannot do yourself.

The bar is very low. How can you not see this?

If you think this difficult and haven´t done it yourself.......-Oh me Gawd!

Thank you for the oppertunity for me to practice patience and toleranse.

Stop worshipping Leo ;) He is just another noob :P 

maybe he'd go insane...and only post 3 hour long-ish videos of nothing but hysterical laughter?