MM1988

The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status: BRUTAL

41 posts in this topic

For low consciousness women.(The majority) Yes. From my perceptions at school. I agree. It is mostly looks.

You can't get a high quality relationship with looks and money

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

Well... I'm a very attractive and intelligent girl (If it's ok to say that) None of my ex boyfriends have either looks or money. What they did have though was humour and intelligence. I absolutely can not be with a man who's not able to make me laugh. Or if he's dumber than me. Major turn off. I do not resonate with this video at all. 

Edited by solr

Great video@MM1988 and I agree with its point.  How is it brutal though?

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

@MM1988

This video is keyboard jockeying at its finest. Actually go out and game some girls.

Wow. 

And they say that I love to "flog a dead horse" on almost any subject.

Anyways, this red pill crap is truly becoming a complete farce. Aurum, Solr, and KVIL are absolutely right. Many legit dating coaches and PUA guys have already mentioned or implied COUNTLESS times that without any game, a man's good looks are meaningless to women. WildeChilde and Lorcan, quite frankly you are both sadly mistaken. The majority of women DO NOT care as much about a man's looks as men do over a woman's looks. Men are biologically much more visual than women are. Leo has even talked about this before a number of times in a few of his videos regarding attraction.

I don't really feel comfortable with bragging about my looks, but I've always been considered extremely handsome ever since I was little (practically model material) and I will even argue that I've even become more aesthetically pleasing to both people in general and women as I've gotten increasingly ripped and more muscular over the years (without getting too hulking like a Pro bodybuilding juiced-up freak). Furthermore, while I am only 5'9", because of the particular bone structure I've been born with (long legs, long arms, broad shoulders, and naturally great posture), I've always given off the illusion that I am at least a couple of inches. Even though I've bulked myself up over the last 4 years of serious weight training, having put on about 20-25 lbs. of mostly pure muscle since I started back then committing myself to the whole regimen, I still look like I am about 5'11 to 6'1." I also sure that my overall posture has even further improved from the consistent proper weight training as well as the kind of cardio that I've been doing (including running, and martial arts), and flexibility training, over several years.  Yet, I RARELY get any freebies for makeouts, dates, or sex solely because of my looks. If a man is good looking it will only mildly stimulation a lot of women sexually, will make a larger amount and a wider variety of different types of women see you as their physical type TO A DEGREE, give you more of an automatic opener (though not always) for starting convos with any women, and help with your perceived level of social status only a little bit. That's it.

Watch this guy's video. This guy really know his stuff in practically every video he has made regarding women, attraction, and how to step up your game.

If you haven't already taken a look at this whole thread, including what I stated myself on there, then please do so. Here's the link:

Edited by Hardkill

redpill and mgtow are dangerous man, tread carefully. it'll bog you up with limiting beliefs and dogma

there is definitely some truth to it but it's taken to the extreme with a large amount of women hating and shaming

But if you want higher consciousness pua (if that's the right term) go to RSD. Check out RSDjulien's tengame and tyler's hotseatathome if you're interested in quality pua programs

Edited by d0ornokey

@Hardkill I guess I should have clarified what I meant by my agreeing with the video.  Looks are not the biggest part of the equation, but when it comes to base, instinctual attraction, it is.  Overall attraction, however, is mainly about status and money.  This is why somebody like Donald Trump has slept with some of the best looking women in the world.  I'm sure PUA is helpful because it raises your perceived value in the eyes of women.  I'm glad you've had success with this.  

@d0ornokey I agree that the red pill and MGTOW communities on the internet emphasize misogyny and a victim attitude.  However, they also present the facts regarding modern dating culture, divorce settlements, child custody laws, STDs, the gender wage gap myth, female nature, and gynocentrism in the Western world.  You can use these facts to help you make important decisions in life like who you should date, who you shouldn't date, who you should marry, if you should marry,  if you want children, how you want to have children, what goals you should pursue, where you should live etc.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

Looks do matter, at least to some degree. Regardless of the amount of physically attractive women dating less physically attractive men (men do this too, you know), looks are still important if you want to go out and attract new partners. Looks will get you in the door, but of course you have to have more substance than your looks. If you're all looks and no substance, no one wants that.

This doesn't mean you have to be a model. More important than anything else is your style and the way you dress. Women understand that we're in a social matrix, and a man who has a good sense of style (not necessarily fashion) and gives off a particular masculine archetype are going to do more for her emotions than some average looking dude wearing a baggy tee and cargo shorts. I've had women approach me and compliment my style far more than any physical trait I was born with.

So yes, looks matter. But more important than that is how you make the woman feel beyond just your looks.

I find this whole pua thing to be overrated, get your life together and have descent social skills. Also be in a good mood and surely girls won’t be a problem. Unexperienced guys tend to struggle with the latter so they are screw from the start.

In social situation how you feel is the most important factor. Going to a party that your not excited about is a waste of time(and money) for instance.

Unless you really good looking avoid online dating that is very shallow anyway.

This video is to me at least not surprising. Besides people assume good looking people are confident.

Edited by Spiral

6 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

@Hardkill I guess I should have clarified what I meant by my agreeing with the video.  Looks are not the biggest part of the equation, but when it comes to base, instinctual attraction, it is.  Overall attraction, however, is mainly about status and money.  This is why somebody like Donald Trump has slept with some of the best looking women in the world.  I'm sure PUA is helpful because it raises your perceived value in the eyes of women.  I'm glad you've had success with this.  

@d0ornokey I agree that the red pill and MGTOW communities on the internet emphasize misogyny and a victim attitude.  However, they also present the facts regarding modern dating culture, divorce settlements, child custody laws, STDs, the gender wage gap myth, female nature, and gynocentrism in the Western world.  You can use these facts to help you make important decisions in life like who you should date, who you shouldn't date, who you should marry, if you should marry,  if you want children, how you want to have children, what goals you should pursue, where you should live etc.  

You may have a point@WildeChilde . Actually, I forgot to talk about on this thread the money and status parts mentioned by the Red Pill troll. 

The issue of whether or not women are attracted to money, has also been questioned many times incessantly. I know I am not one to totally cast blame on guys like the filmmaker of the RED PILL video because I have asked A LOT of questions that many people on this forum have deemed asinine by a number of people on this forum, including the moderators themselves. Also, I have felt very sexually frustrated for a long time just like those in the Red Pill and MGTOW communities. Yet, when it comes to money, I know that the question as to whether or not women care about a man's money has already been ask by countless guys who are so unnecessarily insecure about that. Yes, you need to come off as someone who makes a decent living and is a hard working responsible man if you want a serious long-term relationship. However, you don't need to be rich or even necessarily make 6 figures to attract hot women. Actually, if a woman goes out with you, sleeps with you, gets into an LTR with you, and even marries you because you're rich then it's probable that the only reason she wanted to be with you is because of that. In that case, you can count on her being a gold digger. Donald Trump married a gold digger and has probably slept with only money grubbing whores.

Check this guy's sob story on how he deeply regretted marrying a gold digger who not only married him for his money, but also for a green card:

Now when it comes to status, that might be a different story. Women are naturally more attracted to a man's overall status than his wealth or looks. If he is someone who has been known to have garnered a large amount of respect and recognition from others, then she will see him as a high ranking male or perhaps an alpha male within his community. Therefore, she will naturally deem him as a very high quality catch and someone whom she may even be proud to show off to all her friends and family because of who he is. Also, if you have high status as a man, then you will naturally project the aura of a dominant leader around others, which is a highly masculine trait. That in and of itself is very sexy to women, including the hottest babes in the world. As long as you stay confident and maintain your high level of status, then women will automatically become highly attracted to you. 

Furthermore, when you are very charismatic then your perceived level of status becomes high. This is very crucial when it comes to attracting women, especially during the beginning stages of dating and sex.

Lastly, if you're a powerful man then so many of your physical and character flaws can be forgiven. Since the dawn of mankind power has always illustrated the difference between a loser and a winner, a weakling and a strong man, a slow one and a fast one, a person who gives up easily and one who always perseveres no matter what, an ignorant stupid fool and a highly educated and intelligent wise man, etc. Both men and women look down upon those who are the former and honor and respect those who are of the latter.

Edited by Hardkill

@MM1988 And men are just attracted by looks. Looks matter for both sexes. but men care more. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I forgot, who is interested you can read this guide about attracting women and this one (called "catch women") :)

Nothing very special, but explains in details how women brain function, what they are attracted to and how to seduce them on an easier way. Just my 2 cents hope it will be helpful for somebody :)

Then learn to stop valuing those same things and trying to impress women through that mechanism. How can you expect to attract any other type of person if the bait that you're offering (and just failing to supply in reality) is tailored for them, and your focus is on them? They desire those things, like culturally accepted beauty, because they're coming from a place of lack and sense of personal insignificance, so they want that external validation that they are worth something and are doing "well", not because that is what is authentically attractive to them, and whatever you think it is that you "need" from women that's bringing on this idea that you must capitulate (which is really where the resentment comes from whenever there is no nice reward to distract you) particularly to conventionally attractive women, is coming from that same place of something being unresolved with your own life.

Edited by DeannaDevil

There are 5 senses of which we can pick up raw data. Attraction must, at some point have to come through the sense right.

Let us cut the finger pointing out and get to the root of things. In complaining, there is nothing for you, me , or anybody. If we take a systemic approach to solving the problem of "How do I get laid" 

If you your were blind, deaf, could not smell, could not taste, could not feel, how could you form an attraction for another person? You could not. So on that basis. Let us examine the senses.

There are 5 senses. Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch.

How can you use each of the senses to get the opposite sex attracted to you.

Sight:Looks, Body Language

Hearing: Tone of Voice, Stuff you say

Smell: The smell emitting from your body, and from your breath

Taste: (Your sense of taste has little to do in attracting the opposite sex). Maybe you can someone a free cookie?

Touch: Breaking the Touch Barrier.

What a women perceives as your personality HAS to go through the sense of her hearing. She has to hear something you say, perhaps an opinion you have expressed, to get an idea of your personality. Although. I have heard. People judge stuff about you subconsciously before you have even said a word.

How? Through the sense of sight! How could a women judge you, if she has literally has no data about you before you have even said a word, or got close distance where she can smell you or the man can touch her. She cant. There is zero information to judge with. No data to work with to form judgement.

I find this interesting that some people seem to highly discredit the importance of the sense of sight in attraction.

I think MGTOW take it to far the other end of the spectrum and credit the sense of sight in attraction to much.

From I have observed in my life. In my secondary school. The hot girls, are with the hot guys. Guys with unattractive faces, are not with the hot girls. I do no think this is enough information however to draw a conclusion. That is just my high-school. 

On 7/14/2018 at 7:54 PM, Etagnwo said:

What do you think Etagnwo. You seem convinced of one right answer.