vanish

Awaken from this dream (stop bullshitting with enlightement)

49 posts in this topic

The Absolute doesn't negate the relative realities of life. 

This is what some people fail to understand.

All full enlightenment is is the death of the I-thought (plus deconditioning of old habits.)

It doesn't mean "your" body dies. 

Your body lives in the natural state.

Was Jesus not fully enlightened when he taught? How about Buddha? How about Ramana Maharshi or others of that caliber?

How does this even make sense to people? 

1 minute ago, Haumea said:

This is what some people fail to understand.

All full enlightenment is is the death of the I-thought (plus deconditioning of old habits.)

It doesn't mean "your" body dies. 

Your body lives in the natural state.

Was Jesus not fully enlightened when he taught? How about Buddha? How about Ramana Maharshi or others of that caliber?

How does this even make sense to people? 

Enlightment and awakening are 2 different things. You can physically see enlightened people but people that woke up left the dream all together to become it. You don't need to be enlightened to wake up, you can do it right now.

@vanish This is how consciousness works, that’s all. What you say is true to you (the claims you’re making) - they’re not true for everyone else. 

32F237AE-74F1-4088-B410-0BEC9933B712.jpeg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@vanish This is how consciousness works, that’s all. What you say is true to you (the claims you’re making) - they’re not true for everyone else. 

Why would i call myself to tell myself to not wake up? I'm here to experience the ultimate mindfuck.

@vanish  If it’s meant for discussion, it’s really edgy and interesting.  If you’re seriously planning to end your life, then it’s obviously not about enlightenment or awakening, it’s about your life. Obviously your aware you’ll physically die one day anyways. If you realize all is you, you wouldn’t have even made this post to begin with. Who did you think you were posting to?

@Nahm He is very deluded. 

@vanish Stop this foolish thinking and get back to your life. You seem to misunderstand lots of spiritual teachings. I don't know where did you get all these nonsense but let me tell you - you are deluded! Stop before it's too late! You and nobody else knows what happens after physical death! Even if you call this life dream - this maybe the only reality ever possible! You don't know! Stop deluding yourself!

Edited by egoless

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@vanish  If it’s meant for discussion, it’s really edgy and interesting.  If you’re seriously planning to end your life, then it’s obviously not about enlightenment or awakening, it’s about your life. Obviously your aware you’ll physically die one day anyways. If you realize all is you, you wouldn’t have even made this post to begin with. Who did you think you were posting to?

It's not all me now, it will be when i become it. Right now i have to live and make distinctions , enlightement vs not enlightement, being awake vs not etc . When i become awake there won't be any more distinctions because i will be it.

@vanish Right. So when you say you can not be awake in the ‘physical life’, you are incorrect. But I acknowledge, from your experience, this is true for you. It’s just not true for everyone.

What do you think killing yourself is going to accomplish? You'll become the tao? You'll give your friends and family sadness that's it. 

this definitely goes far beyond nofap

xD

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

awakening won't happen without resurrection

author is just trolling

Also if you want to know what's it like to awaken and be it , think of the time you weren't born yet and reconnect with your experience at that time .it's gonna be so empty for you that you didn't even know you were awake .

So don't think you weren't awake before, you were and it was your choice to dream in the first place . trust yourself that you've made a wise choice before.

Edited by sarapr

6 hours ago, vanish said:

It's not all me now, it will be when i become it. Right now i have to live and make distinctions , enlightement vs not enlightement, being awake vs not etc . When i become awake there won't be any more distinctions because i will be it.

8 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Even if what you say is true, why die now ?

Can't you just enjoy life as it is now ?

You're enlightened right ?

So there is no suffering, and you want to help others (you) in some way right ?

Then do that, you'll die sooner or later, no need to rush anything.

Sounds like huge delusion or an enlightened dude who's genuine but doesn't give a shit.

Either way you're not helping anyone here?

32F237AE-74F1-4088-B410-0BEC9933B712.jpeg.a11d51a8f8ec2c0324b1684bc3328ca5.jpeg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo, your answer might have been straight from the pages of David Koresh. You are going to have to draw a line somewhere.

This forum is getting scary. Leo, I wouldnt allow these threads if you dont want the FBI at your doorstep one day.

Talking each other into suicide, this is not OK.

48 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

This forum is getting scary. Leo, I wouldnt allow these threads if you dont want the FBI at your doorstep one day.

Talking each other into suicide, this is not OK.

Yeah, post that explicitly tells you to commit suicide shouldn't be allowed, lots of people can misunderstand this way too easily.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Outer said:

Interesting, thank you. You are probably aware of this, but just to make sure, I wanted to push this ad absurdum, using controverse language, I am NOT intending any of these things. But I have to admit that some sarcasm and cynicism leaked out.

32F237AE-74F1-4088-B410-0BEC9933B712.jpeg.a11d51a8f8ec2c0324b1684bc3328ca5.thumb.jpeg.1a457e12c15506a893fe56419945d544.jpg

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

13 hours ago, Timotheus said:

I knew it!!! All my suicidal tendencies actually have been the Truth yelling at me to awaken! It's so simple, we all just have to kill each other, nuclear anihilation HALLELUJAH! So this makes Trump one of the most conscious person on this planet. I bet his Level of consciousness is even over 9000.

Man, what a relief to hear this, we are right in the middle of a happy ending.

32F237AE-74F1-4088-B410-0BEC9933B712.jpeg.a11d51a8f8ec2c0324b1684bc3328ca5.thumb.jpeg.1a457e12c15506a893fe56419945d544.jpg

Yay! Lets all kill ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!