No-Thing

Will A Major Shift In Human Consciousness Happen In Our Lifetime?

105 posts in this topic

Will a major shift in human consciousness happen in our Lifetime? Is the battle of the ego already lost? Did we reach the peak of limitation on a global scale and from here it's all downhill into infinity?

I see more and more teacher popping up. Leo is blasting the truth out into the world. Youtube and the internets multiplies the potential reach of each teach by the million. Awakening experiences on this forum seem to become quite common. Each person that wakes up will drag along multiple others which leads to an exponential increase. 

Staying egoic costs energy, waking up releases energy. It seems to be a natural law that the end of egoic consciousness is inevitable. What do you guys think?

The majority if the planet is fast asleep, and in the west, the home of modern day spirituality seekers are outnumbered by those that know no other way to live, but in the prison of the ego.

All we can do is be a positive influence on the world, and spread the truth by being it, living it and embodying it. 

This reminded me of the hundredth monkey effect. However, that does not seem likely.

Some say the more we learn and experience in life the wiser we become, but so too does the ego in terms of subtly, cunning, stealth, and other forms of deception. Many have started out altruistically and ended up self-will-run-riot without noticing the shift over time.

A major shift in human consciousness, in the world, in my lifetime? The way people are behaving with more greed today than ever before? It would require a miracle.

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@No-Thing yes. At least accirding to several teachers :)

my intuition is hell yeah.

It will just take some effort and suffering

Matt Kahn and Bentinho talk about it quite a bit.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Happening at full force.

Awake(ning) people are very impactful, the internet is like a tsunami for destroying all sorts of cultural shit ideas and is spreading truth about mindfulness, spirituality, psychedelics, wisdom.

Also, at some point we'll have ET disclosure that will also blow a hole in people's minds and complete change our cultural view in many ways :D (www.bestufoevidence.weebly.com)

We in good times!

2 hours ago, No-Thing said:

What do you guys think?

For thousands of years man has been living the way he has wanted to, and he has simply forced the next generation to live in his way. We have to take a quantum leap and teach the new generation not to live the way we have lived. Only then can the future be changed. 

From my own perspective it seems to be happening pretty clearly right now in "the West". I remember an Eckhart quote that went something like "a major shift in human consciousness is happening right now because it HAS to happen right now". I don't any direct experience with non-western cultures though unfortunately, which make up the majority of the world. 

8 hours ago, No-Thing said:

Will a major shift in human consciousness happen in our Lifetime? Is the battle of the ego already lost? Did we reach the peak of limitation on a global scale and from here it's all downhill into infinity?

I see more and more teacher popping up. Leo is blasting the truth out into the world. Youtube and the internets multiplies the potential reach of each teach by the million. Awakening experiences on this forum seem to become quite common. Each person that wakes up will drag along multiple others which leads to an exponential increase. 

Staying egoic costs energy, waking up releases energy. It seems to be a natural law that the end of egoic consciousness is inevitable. What do you guys think?

Yes people are waking up and it has nothing to do with 2012 solar system upgrading DNA crap that we use to hear pre-2012.

Though ego is here to stay even when we as a whole recognize our true potential in spiritual consciousness. Ego goes to the very heart of who we are even at the spiritual level to a high degree. Meaning we will have to deal with ego for a long time to come even once we find out who we truly are. For instance even though Leo became pure consciousness in his infinity experience he still has to deal with ego in his day to day activities.

My friend wants to try DMT so yes people are hearing about the higher truths and are naturally attracted to them.

In the long run I predict that seasteads will blast the doors wide up to the concept of conscious awareness, and spirituality through psychedelics. And it will do this by making psychedelics more accessible than ever before. Studies are currently being done on psychedelics that will lead to medical legalization. MDMA will be legalized for medical use in a few years. People will start recognizing there true potential.

from what I know by 2050 we'll fully be in 4th density and we'll be ready to join the galactic confederation, so also ready for contact with advanced spiritual civilizations

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Just now, Arkandeus said:

from what I know by 2050 we'll fully be in 4th density and we'll be ready to join the galactic confederation, so also ready for contact with advanced spiritual civilizations

What's your source for that?

1 minute ago, AstralProjection said:

What's your source for that?

this is information I know from Seth and Bashar, two channeled spiritual entities

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

53 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

this is information I know from Seth and Bashar, two channeled spiritual entities

I think it's actually quit likely that we will evolve to the point where we join other spiritually and technologically advanced civilizations. But 2050 seems quite optimistic.

Edited by AstralProjection

@Arkandeus I did hear from a pretty reputable source that we won't be visited by advanced civilizations until we have no more poor people. In other words we have to be very civilized before they think it's safe enough to visit us.

@No-Thing In the same manor we are energy and pursue our own individual energy, the world is pursing it's own energy. The big change will come with zero point energy, which has been around for a while, but is currently suppressed by means of patent purchase suppression. The irony is, there already is no shortage of energy, food, space, love. There is a perception of these shortages, but that's part of the separation / Big Bang. So, we will likely 'solve' this with technology & science (zero point energy) long before the awareness that there is plenty of food, water, etc happens on a global scale. We can wake up, but we can't wake someone else up. 

One thing. Big Bang. Seperate things. 

"Waking up" is remembering it's all still one thing. 

There are no shortages to a need, just as there are no problems without inherent solutions, or questions without inherent answers. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@No-Thing

your question reminds me of this video series I discovered last summer..

it gave me quite a bit to think about.. ;)

whatever arises, love that

@No-Thing To have or to be by Erich Fromm just came to my mind. He talks about the necessity of a major shift in society. There is a quote by Albert Schweitzer saying that the shift will only occur when men decide to become thinking men. I think the change has to start from within. :)

whatever arises, love that

On 6/4/2017 at 8:06 PM, Arkandeus said:

I've had a dream experience wherein I saw specific ET information that was a week later presented in a Bashar talk, he's legit.

Too bad the channel is an old capitalistic retard though.