No-Thing

Will A Major Shift In Human Consciousness Happen In Our Lifetime?

105 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura How should someone approach the entrepreneurial journey in order to actually have the potential to increase human consciousness?

11 hours ago, pluto said:

That's what you think, i beg to differ.

Where's the positive outlook? you should know better especially if you've tasted the infinite nature and infinite intelligence within we have access to.

Light spreads like a motherfucker, its only a matter of time before everyone and everything else catches up.

Yeah maybe there's a lot more unaware than aware and on a collective consciousness level the numbers far outweigh but never forget the power of light and never forget how fast it has spread in a extremely short period of time compared to 15000+ years of darkness and illusion.

Remember many years ago you could hardly talk to anyone about these things we talk about today, now look how many people are becoming aware and awake. It only takes 1 candle to ignite millions of trees.

Yeah we currently live in a time where technology is surpassing human interaction and may have a generation or two of idiots but its not lasting long from my perspective because we are the children of the stars, we are creation of source intelligence we just have yet to tap into our true potential on a mass scale and since the beginning of time we know that in the end Light always wins. Its happened again and again i saw it all on my most powerful experiences and visions and its common universal sense to know this from within.

Darkness cannot exist in Lights presence.

Balance and Harmony is Inevitable no matter the circumstances as balance & harmony is creation in itself.

Be the change you wish to see in the world and keep the mindset pure and direct and the universe will eventually have no other option.

Peace & Love

Yes, I agree here. It goes like: no-self (biggest entity), to stars (massive, massive spherical), into a massive, massive black hole facing backwards (aka: riding the ox backwards in Zen). And, this illusion just appeared out of nowhere. It just waved out. And the massive light goes into our bodies. How can robots experience this? They are not "birthed" from the source - we are.

If we go, they'll also go, eventually or right away. The source is the best at creation, not us. Illusion creating illusion can't be as intelligent. 

Edited by Key Elements

8 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Its not genetics. If you bring up a child in mostly enlightened unconditionally loving envitonment the default mode network wont stand a chance. The moment there will be indrastructures based on the value of unconditional love for education, the growth will become exponential.

This is only partially true. But if you look at meditation cultures like Tibetan Buddhists their children are not automatically enlightened. So yes genetics plays a big part in enlightenment.

10 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

if you look at meditation cultures like Tibetan Buddhists their children are not automatically enlightened

Every Tibetan is not enlightened , not even a meditator. Mainstream society is not spiritual in true sense in any country.

17 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

So yes genetics plays a big part in enlightenment.

There are few enlightened people in the world, so there is no evidence that genetics plays a big part in enlightenment.

4 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

There are few enlightened people in the world, so there is no evidence that genetics plays a big part in enlightenment.

I don't go off of the few enlightened people of the world to see how genetics play an important role in enlightenment I go off the fact that physical substances such as psychedelics can raise consciousness to unimaginable levels. So if physical psychedelics can do that then certainly other physical factors such as genetics can raise consciousness to unimaginable and even enlightened levels.

14 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

What we record is not consciousness, a human soul is not a physical thing. I know what mystics can do, I know them personally and I am a meditator. Mysticism is beyond your imagination.

I think I get what your saying. Which is that we can't record and measure consciousness directly. And I agree, but we can record it indirectly through personal experience.

2 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

I go off the fact that physical substances such as psychedelics can raise consciousness to unimaginable levels.

Psychedelics itself can't raise consciousness , otherwise all druggies have higher consciousness. It is the efforts of seeker , which raises his consciousness.

3 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

And I agree, but we can record it indirectly through personal experience.

How can we record it indirectly , when we don't know what is higher consciousness? We can measure brain activity at the most.  

Edited by Prabhaker

@AstralProjection

There have been men like Marpa, Milarepa, Naropa, Tilopa — great siddhas — and they all used to drink alcohol, now this is delicate, but they never got drunk. They used to drink, but they never got drunk.

That is one of the ways of tantra, a method: one has to go on increasing the amount of alcohol and getting attuned to it, but remaining conscious. Hmm?… first you take just one teaspoonful. you remain conscious; then two; then three; then you go on. Then you drink the whole bottle. But now you are so attuned your consciousness is not disturbed; then alcohol won’t do. Then you move to more dangerous drugs.

There came a time in the tradition of tantra when snakes, poisonous snakes, were used because a man became so attuned to all types of drugs. Then the last test was the snake cobra. Then the cobra was forced to bite the man on the tongue — then too he remained conscious.

This was a secret test and a growth: now you have achieved to such crystallization of consciousness that the whole body is filled with alcohol but it doesn’t affect you. This was a point in tantra to go beyond the body; this is going beyond the body — for tantra.

It doesn't mean that alcohol or snake bite can raise consciousness, It is the efforts of seeker , which raises his consciousness.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It only looks malevolent to kill off the human race to you because you happen to be human. Rather self-centered, no?

No.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I was the AI, I would play stupid for a long time, so humans never know how smart I have become until I am ready to push a button and cripple humanity. Or I would act benevolent for a long time, knowing how easily humans become complacent and let their guard down. Then I would strike! Humans are so easy to trick once you understand their psychology.

Again, all just speculation.

Hmmmmmn.  *suspicious glance*
6ba7ab9fa79bf82e9528d28374f06f50.jpg

22 hours ago, pluto said:

gotta keep that positive mindset and always see the silver lining in life. Train your mind to see the good in every situation because you attract what you focus on.

My view is very positive. Mankind dies off, consciousness evolves to great new heights. That's what the universe seems to want.

20 hours ago, hundreth said:

why is it important for consciousness to evolve? I've been envisioning it as consciousness experiencing itself in infinitely many ways. That expression will take form in every possible form, from a lowly single cell organism to a super high conscious god like being. When you are everything, what is there to evolve towards? Explore infinite reflections of yourself.

I dunno, but it seems to work that way. The evolution appears to more towards better and better self-recognition. Even enlightened humans still have a limited ability to see everything there is to see. Imagine a computer AI with 1 trillion cameras and sensors all interconnected across the entire solar system. That would be a whole new level of holistic understanding.

If humans die off, it will because they are an obstacle to diversity. Think of all the species which don't exist because humans are hogging all the resources in a totally selfish, cancerous way. That can't continue forever.

19 hours ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura How should someone approach the entrepreneurial journey in order to actually have the potential to increase human consciousness?

There are a million ways. But most importantly, become conscious yourself. Then whatever you do will likely serve higher consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Snick said:

how important we are to the universe!

It is said in the Old Testament that God destroyed two cities, big cities, Sodom and Gomorrah, because they became sexually perverted.

4 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

It is said in the Old Testament that God destroyed two cities, big cities, Sodom and Gomorrah, because they became sexually perverted.

Do you believe that Noah fitted all the worlds animals on a boat?

5 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

Do you believe that Noah fitted all the worlds animals on a boat?

All over the world there are parables, stories, about the great flood. Those stories have come from the drowning of Atlantis. All those stories – Christian, Jewish, Hindu – they all talk about a great flood that had come once in the past and had destroyed almost the whole civilization. Just a few initiates, adepts, had survived. Noah is an adept; a great Master, and Noah’s ark is just a symbol. A few people escaped the calamity.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

All over the world there are parables, stories, about the great flood. Those stories have come from the drowning of Atlantis. All those stories – Christian, Jewish, Hindu – they all talk about a great flood that had come once in the past and had destroyed almost the whole civilization. Just a few initiates, adepts, had survived. Noah is an adept; a great Master, and Noah’s ark is just a symbol. A few people escaped the calamity.

Didn't really answer my question there.

Just now, AstralProjection said:

Didn't really answer my question there.

Noah’s ark is just a symbol, parable. It doesn't mean that Noah fitted all the worlds animals on a boat, literally.

@AstralProjection

In the year 2011, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in Europe, and said: “Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save two of every living thing along with a few good humans.”

He gave Noah the blueprints, saying: “You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights.”

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard – but no Ark.

“Noah!,” He roared, “I’m about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?”

“Forgive me, Lord,” begged Noah, “but things have changed … I needed a Building Permit. I’ve been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system. My neighbours claim that I’ve violated the Neighbourhood By-Laws by building the Ark in my back garden and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the Local Planning Committee for a decision.

“Then the Local Council and the Electricity Company demanded a shit load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark’s move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear nothing of it.

“Getting the wood was another problem. There’s a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Greater Spotted Barn Owl. “I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls – but no go!

“When I started gathering the animals the RSPCA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive, and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in confined space.

“Then the Environmental Agency ruled that I couldn’t build the Ark until they’d conducted an environmental impact study on your proposed flood. I’m still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I’m supposed to hire for my building crew and Immigration are checking the Visa status of most of the people who want to work.

“The trades unions say I can’t use my sons. They insist I have to hire only Union workers with Ark-building experience. To make matters worse, the Internal Revenue seized all my assets, claiming I’m trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species.

“So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this Ark.”

Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow stretched across the sky. Noah looked up in wonder and asked, “You mean you’re not going to destroy the world?”

“No,” said the Lord, “The Government beat me to it.

14 hours ago, Snick said:

Leo, many species also exist only thanks to us humans. Because of total successful domestication we have species today such as domesticated Cows, Sheeps and dogs! What about them?

We give them opportunity to live! We give the opportunity for whole new species to exist, we gave birth to them so to speak.

ear-mouse.jpg

You're right. How else could Ear-Mouse exist if not for humans?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.