No-Thing

Will A Major Shift In Human Consciousness Happen In Our Lifetime?

105 posts in this topic

Its already been happening? Or maybe i am focusing on that thus attracting the matching vibratory reality?

B R E A T H E

I wouldn't bet my money on it.

There's no reason to expect the human race to survive. In all likelihood we are just one more evolutionary dead end. We will not be able to compete with computers and AI once they get good enough. The universe cares about expanding consciousness, not humanity.

Humanity's consciousness is growing way too slowly to keep up with technology. Our education systems are totally inadequate to deal with this problem. Our ideological nature will be our undoing.

Maybe the only reason we exist is to birth a better vehicle for consciousness than ourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Jhonny said:

@Leo Gura what is consciousness??

you.me.

everyone, everything

all there is.

could it be otherwise?

6 hours ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Leo Gura You watch too much terminator lol, that stuff only happens in movies

The end of the human race will probably be something less cool

That isn't true. Some of the smartest people are taking about the potential thread of strong AI if we are not careful. This isn't a problem that we will have to deal with in our lifetimes but probably in 125 years once we have full automation according to experts. I yeah in general I am more optimistic about the future than Leo it seems.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no reason to expect the human race to survive. In all likelihood we are just one more evolutionary dead end. We will not be able to compete with computers and AI once they get good enough. The universe cares about expanding consciousness, not humanity.

Humanity's consciousness is growing way too slowly to keep up with technology. Our education systems are totally inadequate to deal with this problem. Our ideological nature will be our undoing.

Maybe the only reason we exist is to birth a better vehicle for consciousness than ourselves.

Oh I get what Leo is saying. Correct me if I am wrong Leo, but it seems that what your saying is that our current biological bodies and minds are way to primitive to evolve into the future. So what will likely happen is that we will create human 2.0 and above which will lead us to be much better bodies and minds both spiritually and cognitively. And yes I think this is what is likely going to happen. It's very similar to transhumanism.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what you think, i beg to differ.

Where's the positive outlook? you should know better especially if you've tasted the infinite nature and infinite intelligence within we have access to.

Light spreads like a motherfucker, its only a matter of time before everyone and everything else catches up.

Yeah maybe there's a lot more unaware than aware and on a collective consciousness level the numbers far outweigh but never forget the power of light and never forget how fast it has spread in a extremely short period of time compared to 15000+ years of darkness and illusion.

Remember many years ago you could hardly talk to anyone about these things we talk about today, now look how many people are becoming aware and awake. It only takes 1 candle to ignite millions of trees.

Yeah we currently live in a time where technology is surpassing human interaction and may have a generation or two of idiots but its not lasting long from my perspective because we are the children of the stars, we are creation of source intelligence we just have yet to tap into our true potential on a mass scale and since the beginning of time we know that in the end Light always wins. Its happened again and again i saw it all on my most powerful experiences and visions and its common universal sense to know this from within.

Darkness cannot exist in Lights presence.

Balance and Harmony is Inevitable no matter the circumstances as balance & harmony is creation in itself.

Be the change you wish to see in the world and keep the mindset pure and direct and the universe will eventually have no other option.

Peace & Love

B R E A T H E

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

Maybe there will be humans on Planet Earth, but I think if it's going to work out for our species, I think it's more of an augmented form. We don't really know how or if the Singularity will happen, probably will. But the increases in intelligence will be so dramatic, what will "Leo" or "Outer" be like? After exponential increase in intelligence.

Yeah homo-sapiens has to go. We need to upgrade our DNA. We are so stupid and primitive compared to what is possible with genetic augmentation.

11 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

Yeah homo-sapiens has to go.

Buddha , Jesus , Krishna, Socrates, Lao-tsu, pythagoras, heraclitus - all were homo-sapiens. Every man has potential to become a Buddha. We are not born stupid, but our upbringing is stupid. 

Edited by Prabhaker

20 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Buddha , Jesus , Krishna, Socrates, Lao-tsu, desiderata, pythagoras, heraclitus - all were homo-sapiens. Every man has potential to become a Buddha.

These are exceptions to the rule. As a starting point there are 4,000 genetic diseases we need to fix.

Edited by AstralProjection

9 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

We are not born stupid, but our upbringing is stupid. 

Ahh the good old nature versus nurture debate. After taking college level courses in psychology, sociology, child development, and child psychology I can tell you that both nature and nurture are at work. And by stupid I mean low intelligence. So yes I still hold that we need to upgrade our DNA for not only prevention but also enhancement . ;) Nice to have you chime in Prabhaker.

9 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

These are exceptions to the rule.

So, we can't grow spiritually ? 

28 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

We are so stupid and primitive

Can education, good upbringing, meditation , yoga, life style can help us ?

1 minute ago, AstralProjection said:

college level courses in psychology, sociology, child development, and child psychology

They don't know anything about human consciousness and spirituality. 

Just now, Prabhaker said:

They don't know anything about human consciousness and spirituality. 

They know about the nature versus nurture debate, which is what I thought you were referring to when you said, - "We are not born stupid, but our upbringing is stupid."

And they don't have to know about spirituality. But they can study the functions of consciousness through behavior and cognition. They do it by looking at twins separated from birth. The conclusion is that both nature and nurture play a role in their outcomes. And you will be surprised at how much nature counts. And by nature here I am talking mostly genetics.

Twins Separated at Birth Reveal Staggering Influence of Genetics

www.livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html

they can study the functions of consciousness through behavior and cognition

The present psychology is not yet comprehensive enough; it touches only the periphery of human individuality. It remains confined to the mind. It is not right to call it “psychology.” Psychology means “the science of the soul” and the present psychology is not only, not the science of the soul, it denies even the existence of the soul.

The moment you deny the soul, consciousness, something which is beyond the mind but within you… This denial is not an ordinary denial because it destroys the whole dignity of man. It takes away his very center. He becomes center-less, soul-less, just a robot.

The right name for modern psychology is “robotology” because it studies only the mechanical behavior of man and the mechanics of mind.

@Prabhaker I feel like we are getting off track from our original conversational topic which is "We are so stupid and primitive compared to what is possible with genetic augmentation." Can we agree on that?

Can we agree on that?

Yes , we can agree , but topic is about 'major shift in human consciousness' !

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

Yes , we can agree , but topic is about 'major shift in human consciousness' !

OK so what are we debating? LOL