Tudo

Why Leo stoped making new videos?

18 posts in this topic

I hope he starts posting again, the world needs his work.

Posted (edited)

What's the difference between then and now. 400+ videos and the world is still perfectly screwed. Leo doesn't need to change the world, you need to change you and the world will change.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's the difference between then and now. 400+ videos and the world is still perfectly screwed. Leo doesn't need to change the world, you need to change you and the world will change.

Exactly! Leo for sure has helped many ppl, which is Good, but in the end its up to the individual to make a change and be the change they want to see in the world, each of us is equally capable!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Exactly! Leo for sure has helped many ppl, which is Good, but in the end its up to the individual to make a change and be the change they want to see in the world, each of us is equally capable!

👍

I personally just miss him, if he could just shoot a blog video see how he is doing, would've been great!

Posted (edited)

On 3/18/2024 at 7:57 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This is such "spiritual" dogma. People are changing everyday and the world is still an oppressive shithole dominated by psychopaths who have a machiavellian, deceptive and dystopian plan for humanity. The story of the world won't change because of "you" changing. It's pretty obvious a lot of suffering awaits everyone and who knows if the only way out will be death.

Ironically these kinds of "new age" spiritual beliefs are part of the entire scheme of traps and deceptions perpetrated by this group of psychos, their tendrils are all over every aspect of human life.

Edited by strangelooper

On 3/19/2024 at 4:35 AM, strangelooper said:

The story

You said it perfectly.

"Knowledge is Power" is an often overused cliché. Though the quote does enable one to seek "knowledge" (and with it, all the paths and choices that seeking "knowledge" may lead you to), "knowledge" often times, also leads to the creation of ego, confrontation, isolation, and ostracism.  This is because "knowledge" can leave you powerless, hopeless, voiceless, and frozen -depending on the social atmosphere and social environment you find yourself in.  Unless you have the social influence, social climate, social skills, and finances to your advantage -seeing everything happening around you and understanding it in depth, without being able to do anything about it, can leave you feeling empty, bitter, angry, resentful, and cold.  Furthermore, the definition of "knowledge" and what "knowledge" truly is, is different for individuals.  What you think of and value as "knowledge" can be different from that of another individual's definition of "knowledge".  What you think of as "knowledge" can be different from the area that you reside and therefore, the mainstream cultural definition of "knowledge" is different than your own definition of it.  What you think of as "knowledge" can be different from the era and social climate you find yourself in.  This definition of "knowledge" could cause conflict within yourself, with your family and friends, and with the culture you find yourself in.  "Knowledge is power" only when you understand when, how, why, and where you can use your "knowledge". 

It has also been quoted, "Be the change in the world that you want to see".  That is often easier said than done.  In truth, time waits for no one, and though you have changed mentally or emotionally (or both), it doesn't mean that people around you and the social climate around you has changed. What has changed is your perception of the many things you will encounter day-to-day in your living, physical reality.  However, people are very resilient and adaptive and often, they can adapt themselves to your "change".  Often times, their attitudes and behaviours towards you change positively, sometimes negatively, other times it becomes a mix of both.  Some people may not be able to deal with the "changes" you have went through and start to distance themselves from you.  Others, will edge closer towards you and want to incorporate some of your "changes" into their life thus changing themselves (however long or short that change may last for either of you).  Others may use you as the "go-to-person" on certain topics and subjects, but simultaneously keep others topics and subjects away from you because they believe it's safer not to talk to you about it.  What you do, can lead to a chain reaction.  However, it doesn't mean it's the chain reaction you wanted.  It's not easy being the "change in the world" for often times, many of those that do become the "change in the world", also tend to become over-bearing, preachy, and egotistical.  Though they might do it out of love, "change" cannot be forced on anyone else.  Though the "change" you went through might be useful for you and your social environment/social situation, it might not be useful for others in their lives and it might have a detrimental effect on them and possibly your relationship with them.

On 2024-03-18 at 4:57 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Fair, but it’s clear in his videos that it will take years and decades for people to implement what they learn. Also, there’s plenty of people who have bettered there’s lives thanks to the catalog. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

TBH, those videos are enough. If you compare it to any other educational video, it's very high quality and actually deep. I'm still shocked that this is the case. Actually, it's traumatic. No one that I have seen and heard of, even offline, does this kind of thing, at least where I'm from.

He is lazy.

lol joke, don't know, might be getting high af everyday

On 3/18/2024 at 1:01 AM, Tudo said:

the world needs his work.

The world is still on diapers. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

One possibility is that he just realized that all of his teachings up to now were bs and how full of shit he was . And now he is believing in materialism,dualism, and reductionistic science.  He might've discovered that psychedelics are brain induced chemical alterations and have no validity when it comes to understanding the nature of consciousness and such. 

Especially if you notice recently in his posts on the forum he shits on spirituality saying its all nonsense

🤣

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

One possibility is that he just realized that all of his teachings up to now were bs and how full of shit he was . And now he is believing in materialism,dualism, and reductionistic science.  He might've discovered that psychedelics are brain induced chemical alterations and have no validity when it comes to understanding the nature of consciousness and such. 

Especially if you notice recently in his posts on the forum he shits on spirituality saying its all nonsense

🤣

lol 

@Javfly33 of course I'm joking hehe 

@Leo Gura I know the real reason is you are working on courses. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

@Recursoinominado

On 21/03/2024 at 2:00 AM, Recursoinominado said:

He is lazy.

lol joke, don't know, might be getting high af everyday

LOL I would 

I suspect his burnout is because of his psychedelic usage as well

Edited by Aaron p

Why Leo stoped making new videos?

Cus now it’s your turn to change the world ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI