BlessedLion

What’s Up With Leo?

39 posts in this topic

I’ve been following his posts recently and it just seems like most of what this channel was built on is gone. It used to be so inspiring his voice encouraging us all to go after what we want in life and let NO excuse or limitation stop us. And this helped me to create a life I couldn’t have even dreamed of having. So thank you for that! 

But recently all I see is victim feeling posts around dating and attraction (only looks matter/genetics) enlightenment (genetics determine your ability to awaken). Idk just seems a bit nihilistic and depressed compared to the Leo I once knew. 

Thoughts? What’s up Leo? You all good? 

Posted (edited)

My work is not about pumping you full of hopeful self-help fantasies but seeing reality ever more clearly. Sometimes this leads to some disillusionment. That's not a bug.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

I’ve been following his posts recently and it just seems like most of what this channel was built on is gone. It used to be so inspiring his voice encouraging us all to go after what we want in life and let NO excuse or limitation stop us. And this helped me to create a life I couldn’t have even dreamed of having. So thank you for that! 

But recently all I see is victim feeling posts around dating and attraction (only looks matter/genetics) enlightenment (genetics determine your ability to awaken). Idk just seems a bit nihilistic and depressed compared to the Leo I once knew. 

A Balancing act between being realistic vs being delusional,

yeah it’s nice to say you can set your mind to achieve anything in the world, 

but at the same time being 5’3 will not make me a great NBA player,

to me it’s not a matter of being motivated vs depressed, it’s about being realistic about one’s abilities.

it’s important to know your weaknesses and acknowledging them so you don’t invest in the wrong things which will make you even more depressed because you wasted years in the wrong areas of life for you.

Things change and we all go berserk. You want things to stay the same; but there are times in life where the things we once knew or have gotten used to are either no more or different. Train your mind to adapt to changes. The Leo you once knew is still here. He will get old and grey one day. Are you going to say what happen to the Leo you once knew. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

The older you get the more clearly you see the limits of a human being.

Genetics define your potential. And the older you get the more you can see how genetics plays out. That sounds depressing for some people, for me as a German most people in my country think so. It's a biological truth so why deny it. But unfortunately some victim mentality people misuse this truth and make them worse than they are.

Oi I miss the old leo who would post monthly videos! I can't keep up with the forum hey

Posted (edited)

I think Leo speaks the truth about the realities of dating but he does it with a low vibe. His vibe definitely changed in the last years.

If you don't have the genetics you have to compensate it with something else. With having a lot of money or/and status or being funny or some other survival niche.

Dating is collaborative but a very selfish endeavour at its core. You will get what you have. Or you will have to use some manipulation / NLP tactics but that is low conscious.

There are a lot of people who are not good looking but still have massive success with women. That says something.

Edited by StarStruck

57 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I think Leo speaks the truth about the realities of dating but he does it with a low vibe. His vibe definitely changed in the last years.

Leo has had a shitty and depressing vibe for years. 

Guys, get some fucking initiative, you're not forced to only listen to leo and are allowed to find better influence. 

I get the impression that guys like the OP ONLY follow leo that's pretty dark for you 

His reality and feelings are biased towards someone cursed with genetic health problems.

Maybe YOU are not cursed that way, no point absorbing his energy then, maybe YOU have health problems but they're not even gentic, maybe there's a solution ect... This why you can never inmediately discredit your potential until you've tried everything for many many years. 

Posted (edited)

Leo’s ”lower” vibe reminds me of when I start detaching myself from a situation / project / x.

When I no longer try. Or at least try that hard. When I no longer am invested. Or at least that invested anymore.

In his case, it seems like he has come to more acceptance about people’s changing behavior.

I mean he no longer tries nearly as hard to get people to understand something. And to change.

He is no longer nearly as invested. He doesn’t care nearly as much anymore. Much more acceptance about people’s nature.

You could perhaps say this healthier version of Yellow. Or deeply integrated yellow.

This results in much less HOT / CHILI PEPPER passion in vibe but much more maturity in behavior.

I recognize this shift because I’ve had to do it a lot in my own passions and life as well.

Being an extroverted ENFJ, I deal with people a lot, have too much empathy and love to help people way too much. But have had to come to painful acceptances.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

I think you are exagerating. He is not posting so much in the spirtual and self-help section because he is not interested anymore in the discussions. The same way you wouldn't feel called to talk with a toddlers about basic algebra. Nevertheless, this week he has been more active than ever on the spiritual subforum, which makes this thread a bit ironic. Moreover, you can tell that he really checks the forum. In addition, Leo doesn't have to live up to your expectations, he has enough struggle living up to his own expectations.

I have also noticed for the past year that, probably because of his medical condition, some of his moderate opinions arround topics like genetics have become exacerbated. I don't share such a taliban perspective on genetics as Leo holds now, nor the healthy Leo of the past would, maybe the suffering has beaten him into a biased perspective on the topic or maybe he discovered the ugly face of genetics. I like to think of genetics as the most rigid gear in a flexible engine. I sometimes think that god gave this suffering to Leo to make him remember that he's also a human.

It's probably this humanity that you deny the most in Leo. You manipulate and try to inject many ideals on him for your own best interests. Trying to milk a cow till the last drop. I still remember a video where Leo said: You think you love me but you don't fucking love me, you love me because of what I give to you, your love is skewed and biased but Hey that's fine I also do the same, but at least I'm conscious of it. In that moment I cried because I knew he was fucking right and not only about him but about every person I thought I loved in this life.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

SD yellow is integral and a balanced person. I don’t see Leo there with all respect. He was SD green in his high vibe days but after his deep trips and alien consciousness affairs he fell way down the scale. I’m not going to say to which stage to not insult him because I do follow his work but I’m not a blind fan boy like some. I think some people are too invested in his work but everybody his thing. 

10 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

It's not Leo but his followers. I haven't heard Leo say anything of what you are speaking of. Many on this forum don't actually do the work. 

• Feminist 

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

He will get old and grey one day. Are you going to say what happen to the Leo you once knew.

Definitely. Don't know about you, but for me seeing him with a full head of grey hair will be the shock of a lifetime!

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

I’d rather be fully and authentically myself rather than meet some standard fools created to control me.

My genetics are not geared towards being successful in mainstream society, and I’m so happy about that because I’d honestly prefer not to compete with fools.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

SD yellow is integral and a balanced person. I don’t see Leo there with all respect. He was SD green in his high vibe days but after his deep trips and alien consciousness affairs he fell way down the scale. I’m not going to say to which stage to not insult him because I do follow his work but I’m not a blind fan boy like some. I think some people are too invested in his work but everybody his thing. 

It wouldn't be possible to create content like what you see on actualized.org without being a stage two thinker. 

The depth that the videos go into, the interconnectedness between video to video, the impact that it has on a large group of people, the willingness to go into the spiritual and mystical domain.

I look forward to making an impact like this on humanity one day. 

Determinism has no importance. You can be ultra deterministic, ugly, and still be positive. You can have faith, be attractive, and ruminate constantly.

Leo has little energy due to his health problems.

4 hours ago, Davino said:

It's probably this humanity that you deny the most in Leo. You manipulate and try to inject many ideals on him for your own best interests. Trying to milk a cow till the last drop. I still remember a video where Leo said: You think you love me but you don't fucking love me, you love me because of what I give to you, your love is skewed and biased but Hey that's fine I also do the same, but at least I'm conscious of it. In that moment I cried because I knew he was fucking right and not only about him but about every person I thought I loved in this life.

Like typically that.
There is nothing tragic about it, you interpret it as tragic because you want to.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia I didn't say it was tragic. It was a disillusionment between what I thought and what was actually the case. That contrast when shown, produced tears of intensity not any tragedy. Truth is always a blessing 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

8 hours ago, Davino said:

Leo said: You think you love me but you don't fucking love me, you love me because of what I give to you, your love is skewed and biased but Hey that's fine I also do the same, but at least I'm conscious of it

I remember it too, like it was yesterday. I have yet to see someone like him. Brutally self-honest.

57 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Schizophonia I didn't say it was tragic. It was a disillusionment between what I thought and what was actually the case. That contrast when shown, produced tears of intensity not any tragedy. Truth is always a blessing 

:P

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.