Zeroguy

I am tired of enlightenment talk

39 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup

Talking about enlightenment is the biggest scam there is.

I've joked its ConArtistry lol. Also there is a user with the name selling Water by the River. That pretty much sums it up. But even with that being the case...it's done out of goodwill.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Me too. 

Less talking more walking.

Nobody is tired of talking about enlightenment because here we hardly talk about it, but instead we compare penis measurements. Who cares about being free when you can have a penis that drags on the ground when you walk?

It's hard to talk when hitting that DMT pipe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to talk when hitting that DMT pipe.

9_9

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Less talkin’ more

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 12/3/2024 at 2:45 PM, Vibes said:

Yes!

All talk and nothing real. Thousands of hours listening to these motherfuckers and nothing has really changed. I still don`t understand what the hell is going on here.

Hehe

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 12/03/2024 at 3:35 PM, Zeroguy said:

Are you too?

what can you do about it? 

Don't you recognise

the ship with to many masters... and they are trying to lit dimly fires ... 

tired of it from within.

But guess what that's love to,  care about the frightened self,

if we told it to shut up or tell you are not ..

thats an abuse and can you crush it.

You cannot. Its not your job.

read a warning somewhere this path it won't leave you.

Ain't made this comment as someone who figured things out am talking as who is confused, i didn't choose etc you know 

yet still think there might be some other ways to ..

Loving words

I appreciate for efforts and experience it took you through to come these point, 

Pause for a minute and someone from far away are does feel you in someways and i tell 

We care about you, we love you, its alright this shall pass too, just little endurance..

i don't know where you are?

But i really do appreciate your work. 

laugh. 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yup

Talking about enlightenment is the biggest scam there is.

On the contrary, the biggest scam is talking about God, believing You are God, and that there is a God in the first place...God meaning supreme Being, somewhere, creator of all creation, loving, judgemental and such.. If Your God means Grand Intelligence, Oneness, Completeness, Possibility and Potential, then its okay:)

Enlightenment is just a word, its neither good or bad, labels we use to try to communicate things, in this case this word Enlightenment is most impossible to use words to communicate its meaning, its totally an internal thing, like death, no use in talking about death, all of us will find out what it is all about someday, Guaranteed! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

On the contrary, the biggest scam is talking about God, believing You are God, and that there is a God in the first place...God meaning supreme Being, somewhere, creator of all creation, loving,

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God Realization IS Enlightenment you dummies! 

It’s just different language but true enlightenment implies you are that you are everything and there is only one being. 

Ya those scammers, those devilish scammers! 

There is 1000% use and purpose to talking about it. 

Ramana Maharishi? Did it for the money! 
Christ? Was in it just to get famous

Buddha? Just wanted pussy 

Scammers! They did nothing for humanity! 

We’re so much smarter and more developed than them! They’re just silly humans! Come on guys, let’s click around the internet and smoke drugs, we’re the real awakened ones 

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

We’re so much smarter and more developed than them! They’re just silly humans! Come on guys, let’s click around the internet and smoke drugs, we’re the real awakened ones 

Why so serious?

Talking about enlightenment is like dancing about architecture (to misquote Frank Zappa)... but guess what, dancing about architecture is a helluvalot of fun!

Why so serious?

Silence is the best option.

and not thinking.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I don’t regret the period of my life where I’d watch a bunch of satsangs from enlightened gurus. While it certainly was a phase for me, they did get me through hard times.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

Maybe "tired of spiritual gibberish that people speak on the forum" haha

But real spirituality is forevermore exhilarating I believe. At least for me. 

If it's not invigorating, then it's probably fake. And the spirit of truth is absent in that material. 

After all, truth is the most invigorating thing there is. Your eyes and soul should set on fire upon encounters with different expressions of truth.

That's how you know you're on the right track. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 3/12/2024 at 4:35 PM, Zeroguy said:

Are you too?

Why do you even bother to open even thread to not to talk about it? It makes it even more talking.

Easy, just don't talk. Lol.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."