All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Great example of the good and bad of debating:
  3. Ok so throw them to the ocean to be dependent only on psychistry without broadening their perspective. Very responsible.
  4. @MellowEd 🤦 It's not that those countries love each other. Not everything is about Israel.
  5. Don't glorify your aloneness. Go make some friends.
  6. This forum is not designed for BPD. Pretty India had more posts than Leo gura. Back then drama was on almost every thread she touched. Three are better places for her.
  7. Great but most bpd are people who can and also need to get help from an advanced conscious community when regulated in special sub forums and done responsibly.
  8. @Loving RadianceRadianceRadianceRadRadiance: @Loving Radiance Couple of questions please.. If I'm more of a feeling type than cerebral as you mentioned, would i just feel into those blocks, talk to them through feelings, like ask them what they need me to protect them from through feelings rather than through a thought, vision or talking to them? Or is verbally communicating to them and sharing a vision with them part of the process? Also could you please share an example with me of how I could protect myself and fulfil those needs consciously mentioned in number 2? Thanks!! 💜
  9. Good God, we have another case of Solipsitis. Yikes! Alright, you know the drill... self-quarantine for ten days. Which should't be too hard if you're quite literally the only Self in town.
  10. @Yimpa I don't hear stories sorry. My point wasn't addressed sufficiently. Come to the point please. We were debating on....
  11. He literally did everything that a person shouldn't do. He was working himself to death. His routines were abnormal.
  12. I’ve been in relationships with someone with severe BPD. I begged her to get hospitalized when it got that bad and she refused. It was mentally taxing to try to help her that I had no other choice but to stop talking to her and take care of my own mental health needs. She finally got hospitalized a few months after that and she’s in a much better place in her life now. We don’t speak as much, but the quality of our communication is significantly better, even though she still struggles with BPD.
  13. Hair test is not trustworthy. Provocation is.
  14. Great. Don't need his loving. Stay over there Satan!!!!!!!!!
  15. Hmmm, I wonder why. Lost forever doesn't even make sense. If I got lost coming home, wherever I end up for the next 50yrs I guess I'd still be lost. My old home done changed tennants like 50x but I'm still lost trying to get back there... forever.
  16. You don't get to decide what's appropriate. That was my point.
  17. Learning about your mental health condition(s) is important. Proper education on it will help you determine a baseline of how severe your conditions are. Severity of your condition is key. You can have a serious condition, but its severity is mild. Or it could be severe, which in that case, this forum is inappropriate for you to be in without first getting your condition under control. This same principle applies to maintaining a job. Many people who work have mental illnesses, but it’s not severe to the point where they cannot perform their jobs.
  18. Today
  19. Are you sure? It doesn't matter either way. Besides who can decide what's exactly serious and what's not. Even bipolar is a serious medical and mental illness. But there are plenty of bipolar peeps on this forum. Am I right? If people want help, let them get help, no harm done.
  1. Load more activity