Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, thierry said:

when I travel in spain, I always see hotties with short fat guy

It's how the short fat guy makes them feel. We are all seeking a feeling. The FEELING is the SECRET. These guys don't know anything about that. Looks are important, but what is the look. Short and fat could be the look. That's what looks are important mean for a woman. How does that look make HER feel, not how does it make YOU feel.

But hey,.I don't know anything since I'm just an emotional babe just looking for someone to love and get attached to and with no clue what a man goes through. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, you emulate Michael Jordan while you're playing middle school basketball. Thats how you reach to the top and not stay stuck where you are. When I say top, I don't mean literally, because there's always going to be someone better than you at something; but your suggestion is like saying just stay where you are and don't strive to be above that.

I am suggesting that not everyone is at the same playing field, which is beautiful and manifests diversity and awe.

Just look at this video. None of them will ever be Michael Jordan; Michael Jordan will never be them.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I think man and women and people in general ascribe high value to good looking people and then justify the reason for liking them with some other things that are not the looks. But lets be honest we are all doing that even if we are not aware of it. 

The better looking you are the higher value in society you have. You can make friends easily, you can attract partners easily and you could get a job easely. It is as it is.

I had e cowerker that was a true Chad. Like 200 cm Tall very handsome and muscular. And guess what? Everybody liked him even the men. 

Edited by evgn

1 minute ago, evgn said:

The better looking you are the higher value in society you have. You can make friends easily, you can attract partners easily and you could get a job easely. It is as it is.

What is the quality of those friends, partners, and jobs? As they say, quality over quantity.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 minutes ago, Raze said:

But then how did Owen publicly date a playboy playmate and a beauty pageant winner even though he is a 3-4/10? He also had many infields picking up women who are more attractive than him. 

If you do as many approaches as Owen, you too will slip and land into some hot girls.

I've dated some hot ass girls that were out of my league. That's what lots of pickup enables. Effort does matter.

Again, none of this contradicts what I said.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraSo leo, do you still think that Black pill is a toxic ideology and you should stay away from it?

Getting good rapport doesn’t mean anything as they are emotionally whimsical

10 minutes ago, evgn said:

@Leo GuraSo leo, do you still think that Black pill is a toxic ideology and you should stay away from it?

I think Leo is doing a work of very exquisite balance in sucking around the Black pill without ever swallowing it ;pp

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol, once I had a car stop to allow me to cross the street while the light was green and I was patiently waiting for it to change and I wasn't even wearing anything revealing, just the hair was fabulous that day. The power of sexy hair.

Would have been even more iconic if your hair was red :P

Black-pill = Looks are the only thing that matters

Leo = Looks are very important but you can compensate for your lack of looks to a certain degree with effort

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Black-pill = Looks are the only thing that matters

Leo = Looks are very important but you can compensate for your lack of looks to a certain degree with effort

black pill is conscious of the importance of social status in a man.

In France, we have very ugly rappers and they get to fuck whoever they want.

@thierry yea but 99.9% of people don't have enough social status to warrant sex, so that's not even a conversation worth having. 

Just now, thierry said:

black pill is conscious of the importance of social status in a man.

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

@thierry yea but 99.9% of people don't have enough social status to warrant sex, so that's not even a conversation worth having. 

don't underestimate the power of higher status even in a small way. Just being a manager or some professor can give you a tremendous advantage. I've actually seen it with my own eyes. Just the frame it puts can be the laverage that'll get you a very hot girl.

46 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I am suggesting that not everyone is at the same playing field, which is beautiful and manifests diversity and awe.

Just look at this video. None of them will ever be Michael Jordan; Michael Jordan will never be them.

Yeah, I get it, but I bet he's their idol. They looked up to him and see him in their mind's eye when playing, no matter what level. It's called inspiration. They are in touch with his spirit as they move and that's what drives them; whether it's Michael or some other being or thing that is above them on that scale. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

29 minutes ago, evgn said:

Black Pill is a poisonous ideology. That's not what I'm doing here.

You should somehow clarify this because it sounds very misleading to some people. If I let my friends read this information, they might never consider pickup again because they would think it doesn't work well enough and they are stuck for life with their looks

21 minutes ago, kamill said:

You should somehow clarify this because it sounds very misleading to some people. If I let my friends read this information, they might never consider pickup again because they would think it doesn't work well enough and they are stuck for life with their looks

I understand. I plan to make a video about that.

Be careful not to get down over this. Getting laid is still possible for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Here is a tiny glimpse as to what is possible. The lesson: be unique and be yourself. Don’t let gurus or “experts” dictate how you should and shouldn’t be attractive. That is for you to discover on your own.

Something as stupid as the natural smell of your body can make a girl fawn over you. There are many biological mechanisms like that which unconsciously screen for mating compatibility and can make a certain hot girl fall for a not-so-pretty boy.

Add to it being a certain kind of weirdo like Leo and the girl being curious and in the mood for something she never had before, and ka-ching you can find yourself even in a relationship with a stunner. Weird can be a kind of cool.

Edited by Girzo

5 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Add to it being a certain kind of weirdo

Times have certainly changed. The type of weirdness I embody could not have been possible even just a few decades ago. I would have been eaten alive or sent away to an asylum.