wayneleekw

If I biologically survive, do I violate Truth?

43 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But he is clueless - absolutely clueless - when it comes to spirituality.   But most people in society are.  But that's why you are here.   If you want to be.  There's a whole other level beyond Tate.

That is why I said he is a phase. Just stop idealizing idols and learn from everybody. If you do like you do with Leo it only shows your weakness in your spirituality. You need to get beyond that.

Edited by StarStruck

On 2/5/2024 at 3:48 AM, wayneleekw said:

So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not really. There aren't any rules to violate.

You say that, yet your [previous phases of?] misanthropy shitting on the consciousness of the entirety of mankind in favor for the Highest Truth speaks otherwise. Which is it?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

"the truth" means nothing, since what is is the truth, so nothing can not be the truth, from which it follows that the truth is meaningless, just the reality.

What does exist is karma, reality has rules, yin and yang, if you don't know them and play wisely, you will sink into shit, which will also be the truth, but with a taste of shit.

2 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

You say that, yet your [previous phases of?] misanthropy shitting on the consciousness of the entirety of mankind in favor for the Highest Truth speaks otherwise. Which is it?

I have a deep interest in truth but this doesn't mean everyone else should.

Dogs are happy and they know nothing of truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't ask Why, why creation, why am I here, just bring Yourself to your Highest potential, and what is that? Bare minimum is are You Peaceful naturally throughout the day, no matter what is happening around You, start there, then let life open up.  

Its the profoundness of Your Experience that matters, everything is happening within You, you only ask why because Your profoundness is not yet intense enough for You to experience that You are Life, if that was the case, you wouldn't ask Why, you would bask in the experience of it...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 05/02/2024 at 11:48 AM, wayneleekw said:

In spirituality, it suggests that survival as a biological organism is opposing to actual Truth. Since the system of nature is designed such so that the members within it, such as animals, need to eat each other in order to survive, humans essentially need to do the same. So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

And what is the point of God and the Universe suggesting that love and selflessness are the absolute Truth, but also enabling a system that forces us to oppose the Truth in order to survive in it?

surviving is prolonging the idea that you escaped truth and god and reality and are enjoying a universe as your oyster

you are not violating truth instead you are making up your own principles and living according to them

in your paradigm giving is losing because you no longer have something, in truth giving is receiving is loving since everyone is part of you

yes we have to oppose love here and write our own self serving definitions of it; love here is you scratch my back i scratch yours

real love is without discrimination, without exclusion, without limit, without bargaining, without conditions, without thinking

real love is the more you give the more you create

Every statement you make in language is a violation of absolute Truth.

14 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Every statement you make in language is a violation of absolute Truth.

Only sort of…. Not really a violation… but a finite aspect of truth pointing to something

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 05/02/2024 at 11:48 AM, wayneleekw said:

In spirituality, it suggests that survival as a biological organism is opposing to actual Truth.

Where did you take this from?

And what is the point of God and the Universe suggesting that love and selflessness are the absolute Truth, but also enabling a system that forces us to oppose the Truth in order to survive in it?

Avoid making up BS.

If the truth is unknown, first go after it, that means beyond speculation and hearsay, then whatever use you give it to is up to you.

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Only sort of…. Not really a violation… but a finite aspect of truth pointing to something

It's clearly and absolutely a gross violation. That's why you suffer. And the suffering increases exponentially as you keep on making more such statements. 

Everything is pointing to everything else. It's already your bias to ignore all other pointers. And survival needs some kind of bias. Which is why you suffer. 

The answer to the question from OP is yes. To survive biologically is to violate Truth. It's possible to embody Truth into your life, but there is a hard limit to even that. 

Might as well ask: "Am I sinning against God by doing x?"

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

To survive biologically is to violate Truth

What does this even mean. For your cells to work properly, you have to violate Truth? For your heart to beat, you have to violate Truth? For you to be able to go to the bathroom, you have to violate Truth? Make me understand.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

32 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It's clearly and absolutely a gross violation. That's why you suffer. And the suffering increases exponentially as you keep on making more such statements. 

Everything is pointing to everything else. It's already your bias to ignore all other pointers. And survival needs some kind of bias. Which is why you suffer. 

The answer to the question from OP is yes. To survive biologically is to violate Truth. It's possible to embody Truth into your life, but there is a hard limit to even that. 

Doesn’t violate truth. You absolutely exist. That’s what is true. 

Making statements makes me suffer exponentially? Funny, I feel just fine. Do your statements make you suffer? Communication, or pointers are imperfect, inherently ‘false’ as they are not the thing being pointed to. But, here we are speaking English.

Consider the nature of absolute truth, then ask yourself if a violation is actually possible. It’s obviously not possible. 

Look up the definition of violation and you’ll see none of this makes any sense what you guys are saying. 

“A violation typically refers to a breach or infringement of a rule, law, or code of conduct. If you have a specific context in mind, I can provide more tailored information.” - Chatgpt

clearly, you existing and the “laws” or “infinite will” of God wants you exactly as you are. No way is that a “violation”. 

There’s a kernel of truth in what you are saying. That, obviously as a finite being you can only live so much truth… but, all that “untrue” stuff is true. 

There is really no escaping absolute truth. No violations exist in the universe.

As a human you will have biases. You need to live “untruthfully” in a way to survive as a finite thing. 

At the same time, it’s not a violation but a feature in my view. You are here to experience this finite aspect of yourself as God. 

The idea of a violation being possible in the eyes of God is foolish. 

Suffering, is both part of being finite. Suffering violates nothing. Also, you can heal your suffering in most cases if you work on it. You’re not a victim. 

Look at the immense intelligence of your body, nature, life!! It’s incredible. It’s not a violation but a fucking gift. Wake up! You’ve been blessed with this gift. Then you go around complaining. 

Handling Paradox, nuance, and the limitations of language is important here.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 2/5/2024 at 2:48 PM, wayneleekw said:

In spirituality, it suggests that survival as a biological organism is opposing to actual Truth. Since the system of nature is designed such so that the members within it, such as animals, need to eat each other in order to survive, humans essentially need to do the same. So if I am a surviving human and prolong my human existence, then am I violating spiritual principles and am I going against Truth?

Biological survival is just a thought it self. No one is alive and only no one is alive. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What does this even mean. For your cells to work properly, you have to violate Truth? For your heart to beat, you have to violate Truth? For you to be able to go to the bathroom, you have to violate Truth? Make me understand.

A cell is just a concept in your mind that you project onto reality. Reality definitely exists. But your ideas exists have no connection to reality. 

You make plenty of statement yo survive as a human. A concept consists of many such statements and definitions. You need to do it to survive. All these statements are false and that's why suffering exists. You can do some enlightenment work to dial down the suffering quite a bit.

But survival demands that you keep making these statements over an over again. In other words everyone is traumatised by reality to varying degrees due to survival pressures. These survival pressures us to bend the Truth and suffer as a consequence for it.

Spiral dynamics explains this. Some guy who grew up in a red culture is forever traumatised by their own survival pressures. It will be obvious once they live in a green culture for a while. Likewise a green individual is also traumatised by their own survival pressures. Everyone is traumatised by survival pressures that you could never have long lasting happiness.

Psychedelics allow you to escape this for a short while. 

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Making statements makes me suffer exponentially? Funny, I feel just fine. Do your statements make you suffer? Communication, or pointers are imperfect, inherently ‘false’ as they are not the thing being pointed to. But, here we are speaking English.

I am not talking about communication. That's an act, a verb.

But making statements of reality in an attempt to make sense of it is what causes suffering.

1. I have to wake up tomorrow.

2. I need to eat and put food on my table.

3. I live on Earth.

4. I am a doctor. 

Making statements like that is what leads to suffering. All of those statements are tied down to your Ego indirectly or otherwise.

Communication doesn't cause suffering. Communication doesn't bend truth. But you need to believe many things for you to facilitate communication. Those things cause suffering.

For example you need to believe other people exist for you to communicate. That is a false statement that you have convinced yourself to be true. But it's false and it will result in suffering. You may be sensitive enough to be aware of the suffering, it exists nevertheless. 

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

A cell is just a concept in your mind that you project onto reality. Reality definitely exists. But your ideas exists have no connection to reality. 

You make plenty of statement yo survive as a human. A concept consists of many such statements and definitions. You need to do it to survive. All these statements are false and that's why suffering exists. You can do some enlightenment work to dial down the suffering quite a bit.

But survival demands that you keep making these statements over an over again. In other words everyone is traumatised by reality to varying degrees due to survival pressures. These survival pressures us to bend the Truth and suffer as a consequence for it.

Spiral dynamics explains this. Some guy who grew up in a red culture is forever traumatised by their own survival pressures. It will be obvious once they live in a green culture for a while. Likewise a green individual is also traumatised by their own survival pressures. Everyone is traumatised by survival pressures that you could never have long lasting happiness.

Psychedelics allow you to escape this for a short while. 

Hmmm, I see.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

23 hours ago, Thought Art said:

The idea of a violation being possible in the eyes of God is foolish. 

Cruical context is missing here. 

OP is asking about the scenario where you have to survive like a biological organism. Not from the perspective of God. What you have described is correct from God's perspective. Everything is perfect and everything is Truth. Survival is not God's concern.

But biological organisms need an ego to survive. Ego survives by bending and distorting the truth. Else it would be impossible to maintain the form of the organism. Note that none of us can retain the God consciousness for extended periods of time. We are merely surviving as biological creatures with Egos. Deep down you know that the Ego doesn't really exist. Therefore it's a falsehood, a violation of Truth.

All of that is completely fine from the God's perspective and wouldn't be considered a violation. But your consciousness is not enough to be God consciousness. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

On 2/8/2024 at 11:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is good for ya.

Here is an example for all of ya on what that entails

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Read conversations with God series

◭"89"