SQAAD

Very Bad Acid Trip - I Need Your Advice

18 posts in this topic

Yesterday , i took 1 tab of acid in the morning. The trip went great & was profound. I didn't experience anything negative. 

But afterwards, i did the mistake to trip again in the afternoon of the same day... This put too much stress on my body... I was feeling a mild pressure in my heart, and & i was feeling weird my left hand. Hard to describe it. But it was like my left hand was not having enough blood flow or something. And it was a little bit numb.

Also as i was walking, i was feeling some cracking sensations around my skull and neck. I don't know why. When i was sitting down, i didn't feel these sensations.

Then, I couldn't sleep the whole night. And all this stress made me drink alchohol, smoke few cigarettes & take 1mg of xanax to calm down (which didn't calm me down enough).(Note: I don't use these substances in my every day life. I do my best to be healthy).

It's just that i felt like i seriously damaged my body and my life is over forever. And i couldn't cope otherwise.

The next day i managed to sleep. But i was feeling mild pain in my liver (from the alcohol i believe) and some weird sensations in my kidneys. The sensations in my kidneys frightned me more than anything. It wasn't something very serious.. But i was feeling like my kidneys were working hard or something. I have felt this sensation before , after a lsd trip. But not each time...

This trip was kinda traumatic for me. Now i feel fine physically but still there is no escaping the fear and the emotional pain, at least for a few days.

I just feel sad and confused because there are times when i have tripped on acid and didn't feel anything negative whatsover & then there are other times, where i have felt some unpleasant sensations in my body. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice is welcomed. And please be nice. 

Edited by SQAAD

Are you usually an anxious person? It sounds like you obsessed about your physical health, potentiated by the effects of the LSD. I also assume you are not that experienced, right? (not judging, just getting to the ground of it)

You learn to not take such sensations so seriously while under the influence, which can mess with your perception sometimes. Unusual feelings are nothing unusual (haha) on psychedelics. You get used to that after a while.

To me it doesn't sound too terrible, just a state of anxiety that was triggered by the LSD. You could practice letting go / meditating while sober when anxiety arises, so that you have some tools at your disposal if it happens again.

Sending you positive vibes <3

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

I really don't know what to say. There is something strange in the air that I don't know how to point to

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Even a cursory search regarding best practices with LSD would reveal this was a bad idea. 

Consider l-theanine, magnesium, and 5-htp. You'll be fine.

EDIT: This can be a lesson in attempting to escape discomfort

"And all this stress made me drink alcohol, smoke few cigarettes & take 1mg of xanax to calm down"

Edited by halfknots

Give it a few weeks. It will pass and you will heal 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, halfknots said:

Even a cursory search regarding best practices with LSD would reveal this was a bad idea. 

Consider l-theanine, magnesium, and 5-htp. You'll be fine.

EDIT: This can be a lesson in attempting to escape discomfort

"And all this stress made me drink alcohol, smoke few cigarettes & take 1mg of xanax to calm down"

Yea, taking one substance to suppress another is not a good idea. I had a bad trip last month and I just did some exercises to get discomfort and stress out of my body.

Medically, nothing happened. You didn't 'break' anything, but LSD is a strong potenciator of placebo. You have talked your organism into a negative reaction. Placebo can go into both directions, make you feel better or worse.

I guess the lesson is clear here, it's usually a bad idea to redose acid..
Next time just take one tab, if you feel like it's weak you just wait for the next time (at least 2 week is advised between trips)
and you take 1 and a half or even 2 if you feel like you'll be good but redosing the same day is often a bad idea first because of tolerance and second it extend the trip too much, are you ready to extend your trip by another 12 hours and not being able to sleep that night?

These are the questions you want to ask before dropping acid

Hmm redosing on same day is no problem for the body at all.

I don't know it sounds like you are hypochondriac.

Nothing really serious happened. You cannot seriously damage your body with a normal dose of LSD. So maybe it was just completely psychosomatic. 

Edited by OBEler

Ketacid will not only blow your mind, it’ll also blow your body.

Be careful, but most importantly, LOVE YOU ARE GOD.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Moral of the story: Don't be greedy. And be respectful of the substance instead of treating it like goddamn candy.

Why so serious?

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Moral of the story: Don't be greedy. And be respectful of the substance instead of treating it like goddamn candy.

You can treat it like candy on lower doses.

It all depends on your mindset, how stable you are and on the dose you take.

sounds like you just psyched yourself into a panic, personally I've never thought to redose acid on the same day. Seems a bit much considering how long it lasts.

@Francis777 if you want to trip the  whole day , especially on lower doses you must redosing again. 

23 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 if you want to trip the  whole day , especially on lower doses you must redosing again. 

yeah on low doses maybe but anything moderate is lasting me 12 hours minimum. 

Body will recover and you'll be fine. But you did something incredibly foolish to trip and then try to trip again basically as soon as the initial trip ended. I recommend you do some reading up on the substances you are ingesting and understand how they work neuro chemically. This is a rookie mistake and don't listen to anyone who tells you it's fine to do this just because nothing happened to them. Your trips will be 1000x better if you give yourself breaks in between and you are a lot less likely to destabilize your mind 

On 20.1.2024 at 8:19 PM, kamwalker said:

Body will recover and you'll be fine. But you did something incredibly foolish to trip and then try to trip again basically as soon as the initial trip ended. I recommend you do some reading up on the substances you are ingesting and understand how they work neuro chemically. This is a rookie mistake and don't listen to anyone who tells you it's fine to do this just because nothing happened to them. Your trips will be 1000x better if you give yourself breaks in between and you are a lot less likely to destabilize your mind 

It can be completely reasonable to prolong a psychedelic experience in my experience. But you have to know what you're doing, both related to the substance as well as the reactions of your own body.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Your body has memory, your body has all sort of repressions since you were born. 
Its actually very strange how most people oversee this especially when using psychedelics, believing to always be in spiritual sky astral ultra dimensions.

Introspection/psychedelics shows you where resistance and repression is hold