r0ckyreed

Why Is Andrew Tate Allowed But Connor Murphy Banned?

21 posts in this topic

It just stuns me honestly that we still give Andrew Tate room in our brains to fart all over this forum. It honestly lowers the entire IQ/EQ of the entire forum every time someone posts content of Tate.

I find it more odd that we can promote and give the virus of Andrew Tate free advertising and room to promote his toxic masculinity and misogynistic content at all. 

At least with Connor Murphy, his content seemed more higher conscious until he spiraled out and had an ego backlash.

Anyways, sorry for the low quality post. I just get pissed off and triggered every time I see people glorifying Andrew Tate. Sure, his advice can help you in life, but it only goes so far. The issue with Tate is he is negatively motivated towards life and promotes toxic red pill, conservative ideologies. His content will lead you more into your ego and Devilry and will never lead you to Love and Consciousness.

I think Tate’s behavior should be analyzed from a high conscious perspective on this forum, but it is never done. Apart from Leo’s video about Tate, nobody makes a post about Andrew Tate, steelmanning him and then completing breaking him apart.

If you want to study double standards and hypocrisy, Devilry, and much more, Andrew Tate will give you a free course on that and then will charge you for it.

Most of the “higher quality” ideas that he gives you are not original ideas. You are better off with listening to people like David Goggins or better yet, learn self-leadership, listen to your own instincts, and derive the answers for yourself. Why do you need Tate to yell hate at you?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

How often is he posted on here? This is the first time ive seen him posted about on the forum in a while. 

Edit:

Oh wait I just saw Starstruck post about him under this post lol. He seems to be the only one who is enthralled with his BS.

I definitely agree that David Goggins is a much better alternative than Andrew Tate. They preach a somewhat similar message but at least Goggins is a respectable human

Edited by Phil King

For me, I like listening to Hamza Ahmed. He actually does has some cultish and toxic parallels to Andrew Tate and does shoutout to Tate himself sometimes, but at least he's not a criminal (yet).

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

16 minutes ago, Phil King said:

How often is he posted on here? This is the first time ive seen him posted about on the forum in a while. 

Edit:

Oh wait I just saw Starstruck post about him under this post lol. He seems to be the only one who is enthralled with his BS.

I definitely agree that David Goggins is a much better alternative than Andrew Tate. They preach a somewhat similar message but at least Goggins is a respectable human

It’s true. Tate isn’t posted as much, which is great. I just see a little hypocrisy that we cannot post Connor Murphy content but we can have a free day with Andrew Tate content. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I like listening to Hamza Ahmed. He actually does has some cultish and toxic parallels to Andrew Tate and does shoutout to Tate himself sometimes, but at least he's not a criminal (yet

I also like Hamza. Hamza will never publicly admit it because much of his fanbase likes Tate, but deep down Hamza knows Tate is a toxic clown and is not a good role model for young men. He was going down that same path and Im glad he realized it and changed up to becoming a sort of family man and prepping to be a good father.

@r0ckyreed Well, they are different situations. They aren’t the same reason because each has its unique context. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's pointless to analyze andrew point, from my consciousness and Leos it's very obvious that andrew tates consciousness is low and pretty much the same like of an average Joe, people around his consciousness can't see or understand higher ups. So it's a waste of time. It's the gods balance to keep people at around different levels to have life and meaning

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Thought Art

On 14/01/2024 at 0:23 PM, Thought Art said:

@r0ckyreed Well, they are different situations. They aren’t the same reason because each has its unique context. 

Very true. The 2 contexts here worth keeping in mind when thinking about why Andrew Tate is talked more than Conor Murphy here:

1. Andrew Tate, just like Dinald Trump who Leo hates, also has mind influence and a wide appeal to younger men,  to the red pill ideology and others similar. He's talked more here for the long term dangers of dogmatic ideology from the red pill.

2. Conor Murphy has some mental health issue, maybe a mental disorder/internet troll virus in his mind, and a fitness Youtuber one point.  He also did some psychedelics but somewhere ended up inflating his ego and leans into his trolling much more. He's talked here less because Leo one point tried reach him, talked to him to try and contextualize to him his problem, but somehow it failed to reach him.

Also, Andrew Tate is more popular than Conor Murphy.

@Jowblob

On 14/01/2024 at 0:58 PM, Jowblob said:

It's pointless to analyze andrew point, from my consciousness and Leos it's very obvious that andrew tates consciousness is low and pretty much the same like of an average Joe, people around his consciousness can't see or understand higher ups. So it's a waste of time. It's the gods balance to keep people at around different levels to have life and meaning

How is Andrew Tate an average Joe??? Does an average Joe own a private jet, or steal one? Is an average Joe worth 50 million in cash, or debt?

10 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Jowblob

How is Andrew Tate an average Joe??? Does an average Joe own a private jet, or steal one? Is an average Joe worth 50 million in cash, or debt?

His consciousness is, taking advantage of people, being materialistic, being misogynistic and much much more. Cringe that i have to explain this

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Because Connor was on this forum attention whoring and spreading his juvenile BS. Connor was a menace to this community.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I haven't seen his forum presence as I joined after Connor. 

I loved Connors videos so much even though the cringe was almost unbearable. Of course it was crazy and he was out of control but his vibe was incredible. It felt like I kind of understood how people of a more developed society could be like. Free of fears, totally engaged with the present moment. Living every day as though it was the last. The amount of shit he went through in just a couple months. Always changing as well so it kept being real. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Connor was on this forum attention whoring and spreading his juvenile BS. Connor was a menace to this community.

I just checked what he is up to on yt and, well... I don't think that's what an awake person would do. Because he acts as orange as it gets.

Edited by Applegarden8

4 hours ago, Optimized Life said:

Hamza is literally a fraud and a moron who changes his point of view every second, constantly talks about stuff with authority to which he has no competence or experience, he's just a fake "guru"

This is simply him just developing and maturing. Hes pretty young so it would make sense that ones perspective would evolve over time. I also think hes pretty honest with what hes experienced in life and only tries to talk on things hes had experience in or from someone hes met.

4 hours ago, Optimized Life said:

He also scammed the hell out of his naïve young audience, he's a standard moron grifter with some form of personality disorder. 

This is kinda fucked up from him. A couple days after i wrote that original comment, I saw how he scammed like near $1000 from like a few hundred teenagers. Its tough when your die hard audience is super young like his. I think part of him wants to help get people on self improvement before its too late, but also because its just easier to market to inexperienced kids.

He is the prime example of how to turn this work into a narcissistic shitshow.

It doesn't matter how many awakenings you have, you need maturity.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura in fact awakening on psychedelics shall only be a synthesis of real work.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

On 1/20/2024 at 11:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

He is the prime example of how to turn this work into a narcissistic shitshow.

It doesn't matter how many awakenings you have, you need maturity.

Very fitting of you to have your last video be on maturity :o

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Of course it's fitting. I fitted it.

On 14-1-2024 at 7:13 AM, Phil King said:

Edit:

Andrew Tate is an interesting person to study, even if you are not a fan of him. Especially if you are not a fan of him it is good to look into him to discover why some are so threatened by him. Usually it is projection and insecurity.