MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Bandman said:

It makes the most sense to me that only Infinity itself is Eternal, so that no realm or dream can last forever even though it may seem that way. But then again there's the argument that a vicious cycle of paranoia and suffering as God can spiral into eternity and never escape from it. please answer this question that is literally impeding my psyche and life every day.

Infinity is also almighty. So all suffering is voluntary. Why would an almighty being choose suffering you may ask? Because it isn't affected at all by it, only the imaginary person / separated being is. In fact, without hell Reality would be imperfect, because it would be limited.

Only unlimitedness is totally free, and thus only unlimitedness can be total Goodness & Love. Unlimitedness has NOTHING to fear, and nothing to gain. It's just Play unto eternity.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

And not even that. 

This is called Ontological Nihilism . Its more of mental illness than a philosophy. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

and jokes aside, what is going to rout very evil  very confused and very angry/hateful souls back home after their murderous activity? Some good old frying in Dantes Inferno...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

And yes, Dante was also into psychedelics...

For more contemporary experiences:

• For some Hell-NDEs, Chris Bache, Dark Night, Early Dawn. Steps to a Deep Ecology of Mind.
  • And Jürgen Ziewes first hand OBE accounts where Osama bin Laden & crew ends up in Ziewe, Vistas of Infinity.
  • For some impressive pictures of the lovely crew of those realms: Ziewe, Elysium Unveiled: A Visual Odyssey of Life Eternal

Thanks for sharing. I hope George Carlin accepted Christ after mocking God on stage for all those years.

This testimony is good and seems legit, imagine pleading your case against someone who is all knowing. The end is interesting when he talks about how many souls is being harvested in a minute. 

Edited by MellowEd

Eventually even the distinction between actual and potential must collapse.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trying to escape into nothing won't make you the creator of anything.

1 hour ago, MellowEd said:

Thanks for sharing. I hope George Carlin accepted Christ after mocking God on stage for all those years.

Watch your bias.

Religious institutions also can make a mockery out of God, unintentionally and ignorantly of course.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Trying to escape into nothing won't make you the creator of anything.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Eventually even the distinction between actual and potential must collapse.

11 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Not by deeming it all actual.

You are dreaming actual and potential.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Eternal is not a duration in time.

2) I don't know the detailed mechanics of how Infinity works. You are asking me mechanical questions about Infinity.

3) When I talk about Hell I don't care how long it lasts. I don't know how long you will be there.

Then i'll rephrase my question, Is it possible for consciousness to doom itself into suffering without the possibility of ever escaping? 

It baffles me a bit that you say you have had such deep Awakenings, but don't know whether this is possible or not. I'm almost asking this rhetorically, this is not a rational question, everything in me says it shouldn't be possible since God would be permanently excluding parts of itself if it falls into an unescapable state. It also goes against Love. It's literally my egoic childish fear of being doomed without escape that is asking this question. 

I also don't care how long it lasts, if it lasts 3 minutes or a googleplex years is not my concern. my only concern is if ultimately consciousness wil always return to salvation.

8 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Then i'll rephrase my question, Is it possible for consciousness to doom itself into suffering without the possibility of ever escaping?

I don't know.

It's not really an issue I care about.

Probably not, because you are describing a finite state.

It baffles me a bit that you say you have had such deep Awakenings, but don't know whether this is possible or not.

God is baffling.

It's literally my egoic childish fear of being doomed without escape that is asking this question.

And that's why it's not an interesting question to me.

I also don't care how long it lasts, if it lasts 3 minutes or a googleplex years is not my concern. my only concern is if ultimately consciousness wil always return to salvation.

If it lasts for 3 minutes then what's the problem?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Squeekytoy When this incarnation is over I will turn into a demon and haunt you in your dreams. That'll teach you some basics.

To me its very fucking simple..if here Is in fact absolutely no limitations as to what consciousness can imagine..then it's a 100% garuntee that the worst possible hell exists in some weird dimension of this weird existence.  No doubt about it .None .

I'm not entirely sure why Leo is playing fool here ..he definitely knows this shit well.

God is scary even to God !

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

There is no such thing as random nonsense in consciousness.

Smoke some salvia before you say that.

And Hell is not random nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

There are. It has to be absolutely perfect.

This is a very significant and relevant constraint! There is no such thing as random nonsense in consciousness. Not an option. But you'd have to know which is which.

Aren't your dreams a bunch of nonsensical hodgebodge ?

-Osho

@Leo Gura thanks for your honest answer. I guess you just dont know then.

@Squeekytoy how can i find out that salvation is inevitable?

I am so afraid bros

Should i do a psychedelic to confront this fear and question? If so which one?

@Squeekytoy You'll understand the motion of the Dao when a forked-tongued demon gets you in the ass.

Edited by Leo Gura

What is this discussion grounded on?

Edited by UnbornTao

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Squeekytoy You'll understand the motion of the Dao when a forked-tongued demon gets you in the ass.

@Leo Gura I still have not gotten over you calling yourself the great satan...

Edited by Leo Gura