Zeroguy

I think everything is BS ,help me please

98 posts in this topic

I think everything is BS in life.It destroys my motivation for life.I can't find any purpose or meaning.

Is your inability to find purpose or meaning related to everything being "BS"?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Everything is BS because you de-enchanted yourself from reality, you need to put a spell onto yourself. How? By Speeling yoi way into a new self, speak, write,read, feed you being with content that inspire you, music,food, bettee peers, work on your structural stuff, your positioning in life. With a balance bettwen being kind and fierce. Kind enogth for the limitations and fierce enogth with going to the edges and accepting self generated challenges. Check everything that de-enchant you from life and cut away as it was a pest. And avoid looking for scapegoats and shity excusses. 

BS can be used as fertilizers

Read the book Creativity as a way of Living by Rick Rubin

Good Luck, and Good Work

Posted (edited)

If you want actual advice please be more specific with your struggles

It's not true that you can't find any meaning or purpose. That statement is BS as well.

Make a private list or just share here things you find more or less meaningful

Also give a personal definition of what you mean with BS.

Being vague and ambiguous is your worst enemy when dealing with mental health stuff

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Posted (edited)

That sense might be based on the recognition that what you've got is just conceptual, not existentially "real" -- in other words, you do not experience the truth, but as much everyone else, we pretend that our concepts are real -- reality. If you're serious about this work, you eventually confront this reality and, as a resul, might struggle because of it.

Move towards experiencing things authentically; have insights, contemplate. You can start with this sense. For example, what's the payoff you get for thinking this way?

You can see how a lack of meaning being taken as a negative itself has meaning for you, a negative one. 

You may benefit from listening to The Trap of The Toxic Life Purpose.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

If everything is BS then your own statement is BS and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You have to create your own meaning. Whatever makes you happy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

everything is beautiful, but without the bullshit

everything is bullshit in every game you decide to play, but irs still fun to play, if youre good at it.

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I think everything is BS in life.It destroys my motivation for life.I can't find any purpose or meaning.

What interests do you have? Do you like to see something, hear something, touch, take care of something? Do you have something that sparks joy? Do you have good memories doing something?

I can have a huge spike of social anxiety symptoms as I face my fear of humans head-on. This is a perfect opportunity for me to challenge the validity of my own BS. So I went inside a grocery store last night to do just that, albeit with much resistance (yet also excitement!). 20 mins into this trip, I was swooped by a paradoxically subtle, yet strong sense of peace and concentration. As I was walking towards the checkout isle, I took a final glance around the store (and especially at all the humans) and had this epiphany: This is all BS!

Of course… BS in this context means, “Wow, all of this is made up… made up of Consciousness! What the hell, I was avoiding this the whole time?!? This sure enhances whatever BS I originally created!”

The moral of the store: Transform your BS into BS!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Welcome to the club.

That's true, but it doesn't matter, we're here to play.
Find yourself a game, your own compass.

Me for example:
-Build my own house in the forest, and find a woman with a lot of libido and open to spirituality (if possible).
-Find a way to boost neuronal density and CNS efficiency to the maximum, develop extraordinary cognitive abilities and creativity.
-Open a fitness center.
-Engage in politics and become dictator general secretary of the 4th reich of 1000 years.

full.jpeg

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

-Open a fitness center.

full.jpeg

Don’t forget the peanut butter and jelly

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Make something that isn't. If you don't know how, find out.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

you're kinda right, but you're like halfway there to the ultimate truth 

Everything BS also means Everything = Love / Absolute 

Therefore, crash everything down, that's cool 

But, also means you can choose what you build up and give meaning to in this life 

Tbh I think everything is BS tends to come along with the whole No Self / Nobody is here crowd / nothing matters 

dive a little deeper and you get everything is Love 

Even deeper, you get everything is absolute. 

If everything is absolute, you are then back here, free to live your life from a place of love

Infect life with love. that (imo) is the best way to live. 

Happiest people on earth (spiritual or not) are essentially living a life doing whatever the fuck they love- work wise, music, activites, writing, sports, art, relationships etc etc

When you live in love its hard to be depressed TBH

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Don’t forget the peanut butter and jelly

Soon to be the city's first coconut oil dealer above biocoop. :)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It's super interesting, but I don't trust pharmacology.
Too much of "I feel like my brain has been fried in oil" lol.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Soon to be the city's first coconut oil dealer above biocoop. :)

Cool, first time I’ve heard of biocoop before. It’s BS that we don’t have them in the US.

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Cool, first time I’ve heard of biocoop before. It’s BS that we don’t have them in the US.

Isn’t Whole food the equivalent ? 🤔

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Isn’t Whole food the equivalent ? 🤔

Biocoop has a unique design from what I can see