Zeroguy

I think everything is BS ,help me please

98 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vibv said:

That's true but also very reductionistic. Reality can't be reduced. It's all me but me is also ALL.

I know it hurts the identity, and mind tries to invent the universes and others, why do you think "people" go through an existential horror when awakening happens? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

There is no me or you, no others.
Remember what we are doing here: deconstructing reality! 

“There is only ONE thing that exists, and this thing is YOU ( call it perception)”

@Galyna so you contradicted yourself in a minute… said “there is no you and me” and then said “only exist is you”.

can you please think before putting out what you are trying to convey, too confusing 

Reality is a BitterSweet pill to swallow. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I know it hurts the identity, and mind tries to invent the universes and others, why do you think "people" go through an existential horror when awakening happens? 

I feel that you misunderstand my point of view. I know what you're speaking of from direct experience, it's not new to me.

You miss the point: All you say doesn't matter at all. But you are clinging to your insights.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Posted (edited)

@Amit Sure, I will try hard to explain.

There is only one perception real, only one, and this perception is YOURS. Look around, feel your body. Your perceptions are creating this chat, me, room. You think you are talking to a human being?  

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

There is only one perception real, only one, and this perception is YOURS. Look around, feel your body. Your perceptions are creating this chat, me, room. You think you are talking to a human being?  

Thank you for the reminder. But still, there's more to it.

my music

Posted (edited)

“There is only one perception real, only one, and this perception is YOURS. Look around, feel your body. Your perceptions are creating this chat, me, room. You think you are talking to a human being“

@Galyna

If only my perception is real then does it not mean that your perception is unreal?

if so then all of what you said from your perception becomes false and not needed

Edited by Amit

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@Amit Sure, I will try hard to explain.

How this what are describing has anything to do with my question.

Thanks guys for all your responses,I find it very helpful.

Wrapping your mind around BS is like trying to become saintly.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, vibv said:

You miss the point: All you say doesn't matter at all. But you are clinging to your insights.

"I" am constructing you as an interlocutor right at this second to only fall asleep again and create this woman who has a personal life story and a name. This is crazy and mind's game. and...in all honestly, I love it! hahahahahahah

You are right, thanks for waking me up. Phew, no need to argue and prove any points.

I am talking to myself all this time. :x

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

But still, there's more to it.

Share, please....

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

If only my perception is real then does it not mean that your perception is unreal?

if so then all of what you said from your perception becomes false and not needed

IMG_4436-min.png

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

Share, please....

What you are is much greater than you can fathom right now. Our being on this earth is not random, we're here because we chose so. We're here to dream and play. And there are plays so great than no human has discovered them yet.

my music

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

How this what are describing has anything to do with my question.

Very simple....You are creating this "I" who thinks that everything is BS. There is no you at the first place, when "you" see it, it feels amazing.

Edited by Galyna

@Yimpa not looking for change, please refrain from any further unasked advice… makes me cringed 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Amit said:

Absolutely you are creating me. I do not have any perceptions. 

Please wake up, I am begging you. I am tired to argue with you for years! 

Edited by Galyna

Posted (edited)

When God cringe, we all cringed

Just admit this is all BS! And emit the love that is you

Edited by Yimpa

7 minutes ago, Amit said:

All perspectives are equally important. Mine and yours and everybody else's. It is all one fragmented mind.

my music

Posted (edited)

Sounds like maybe there is something in your psych that tries to suppress you for some reason it worthwhile to investigate, and the current thought is just another expression of this, but it happened before in other forms. What do you think?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Just now, vibv said:

All perspectives are equally important. Mine and yours and everybody else's. It is all one fragmented mind.

Don’t poo on his champagne!