Holymoly

Sadhu smokes 5meo dmt

65 posts in this topic

@StarStruck hahah imagine 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Salvijus My guess is that if you are an Hinduist then God will take a form you like and appear as an Indian God, if you are a Catholic you might see Christ etc...

That's why this Sadhu has seen it as Shiva,
It's all about your belief system, God is formless and will take any form you prefer (if you ever get to see it and not only experience yourself as "it")

This is why you have to drop all religion's spirituality and any other notions you have of machine elves fairies monsters, demons, or whatever you have deceived yourself with. 

And I am not saying you have to by any means drop any of those things for good. Just try it a few times before your trip.

All the nonsense that you have so blindly believed. Go in without having any predefined or predetermined, preconceived ideas and thoughts and see what happens. The choice is yours alone.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@Lynx Maybe, but Shiva isn’t necessarily a form… shiva may just be his word for God. 

◭"89"

9 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Are you seriously going to ignore how he took a massive hit of Bufo , say there without movement and basically said it’s fake? 

That's your lame interpretation.

It's not hard to take a hit of bufo and not move. Those fools who scream and flop around like fish on the ground are just that, fools.

Fake? He said no such thing.

What I saw is that he got high as a kite and enjoyed himself. Typical trip for me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not hard to take a hit of bufo and not move. Those fools who scream and flop around like fish on the ground are just that, fools.

My father asked me yesterday, "what would happen If I take this paper (acid), you take? Would I go to the street running naked while screaming?"

I giggled and said maybe, depends on you but yeah, maybe you would.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

My father asked me yesterday, "what would happen If I take this paper (acid), you take? Would I go to the street running naked while screaming?"

I giggled and said maybe, depends on you but yeah, maybe you would.

Give him a ten strip

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What I saw is that he got high as a kite and enjoyed himself. Typical trip for me.

Yes. 

You are watching a mature spiritual person have a spiritual experience. Of course I don’t know him. But, he looked like he had a genuine experience. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 22.12.2023 at 8:23 AM, OBEler said:

@BlessedLion the question is do they get there to have that as a baseline experience. 

If I chant for 6 hours to get there, maybe they experience it also just for some seconds

The difference is that, because of the nature of meditation, which is basically adjusting and changing your neurological structure to give it new functions, is that to get there you must change the neurological structure.

This means that you will have developed the tool with which you get the effect. And like a muscle, you can strengthen that tool.

So, with practice, you developed the neurological structures that are capable of stimulating parts of your brain in such a way as to create this experience. This is itself actually a new structure.

With psychedelics, you simply stimulate certain parts of your brain to achieve the effect.

While you will get structural changes with psycheledics from your baseline, you will not get the self-amplification structure, because the entire point is to circumvent construct that structure so you can get the effect immediately.

Psychedelics is like this:

Stimulation of Structure (STRUCTURE B) -> Divine Experience + Changes in Overall Neurological Structure (B)

Meditation works like this:

Creation of Stimulatory Structure (STRUCTURE A) -> Stimulatory Structure (A) stimulates Structure B -> Divine Experience + Changes in Structure B

Because you can build Structure A and strengthen it, the potential for experience in the end is expontentially higher. The overall sophistication of experience will be greater because you will be granted more conscious control over the effects.

With psychedelics you can much more easily get a far more powerful experience, but it will not be a harmonious neurological event, therefore you will not actually even get to see certain aspects of existence, because you will not be able to maintain the necessary clarity. This is why psychedelic usage will more likely get you to delude yourself, simply because it erodes and changes neurological structures in ways you have little control over.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I am not convinced that the potential of divine experience is exponentially higher of a meditator than someone who does a lot of work with 5meodmt. 

Now, is someone meditates, contemplates, does 5meodmt and say yoga/ Qigong…. That to me is a good thing. 

But, you’re not likely to have a 5meodmt experience through meditation alone. Which is okay, they are different tools.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Scholar I am not convinced that the potential of divine experience is exponentially higher of a meditator than someone who does a lot of work with 5meodmt. 

Now, is someone meditates, contemplates, does 5meodmt and say yoga/ Qigong…. That to me is a good thing. 

But, you’re not likely to have a 5meodmt experience through meditation alone. Which is okay, they are different tools.

The Potential is within all of Us, using the dmt or other such things, it can bring You to a partial experience, but you cannot stay there as it dispates as the drug wears off, with Yoga (Yoga meaning a technology/method) it can bring You there and You can stay there at will, but it is a different path for everyone since everyone has a different karmic structure within themselves, stored on many levels most are not conscious of, this is why the Living Guru is important, a true one can recognize Your kamic structure and via his own energies and perception design a program for You to consistently use to get there, now having this feeling of Oneness and Bliss is just the beginning as well, its not the end game..it establishes a foundation of equanimity for You to explore more of what it means to be human. The main problem in today's world is there's too much varied info coming from too many sources on how to get there, it causes confusion and ppl think they can do it on their own, for the most part they cannot...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Potential and practice is not the same. The potential necessarily is higher because of the nature of neurological structures. Can you amplify your potential using 5-MeO-DMT? Sure, but none of you are doing this. You guys barely practice, because the type of practice it takes to genuinely create robust self-amplificatory strcutures is insane. You will never get there.

You will never get from 5-MeO-DMT the types of experiences you can create by designing amplificatory neurological structures yourself, because the variance and functionality of those structure is far greater than what you can achieve by blasting and stimulating certain neurological receptors.

There is also a conflation between intensity and sophistication or clarity of experience.

Glory to Israel

16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Potential and practice is not the same. The potential necessarily is higher because of the nature of neurological structures. Can you amplify your potential using 5-MeO-DMT? Sure, but none of you are doing this. You guys barely practice, because the type of practice it takes to genuinely create robust self-amplificatory strcutures is insane. You will never get there.

You will never get from 5-MeO-DMT the types of experiences you can create by designing amplificatory neurological structures yourself, because the variance and functionality of those structure is far greater than what you can achieve by blasting and stimulating certain neurological receptors.

There is also a conflation between intensity and sophistication or clarity of experience.

This is why your "Practice" is the everyday, moment  to moment experience, accept it all as it is, live it now as it is, be less judgemental, less opinonated, less like/dislikes, mix it with pure sadhana like pranyama, asanas, japa, samadhi practices on a regular consistent basis then one can establish equanimity within themselves. Do not think Enlightenment, pure oneness experiences, sidhi powers and shit like this, just make Yourself Peaceful for 2hrs a day no matter what is going on around you, then make it 10hrs a day, then the whole day then the whole week, then turn Peace into Bliss as your foundational experience, step by step one can do this, and by doing it then Enlightenment is within reach...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Scholar How many meditators you know reaching divine levels of consciousness?

I bet it’s 0.

I think meditation is great, and that there are many benefits to it. There also isn’t one type… 

But, it’s not 5meodmt. 

They aren’t the same thing. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Scholar You also make assumptions. You don’t know most of us haha or the things I have become conscious of.

I meditate and do Qigong each day. 

I rarely do 5meo but can say it’s more profound in many ways . Though, Qigong can be extraordinary as well.

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

The difference is that, because of the nature of meditation, which is basically adjusting and changing your neurological structure to give it new functions, is that to get there you must change the neurological structure.

This means that you will have developed the tool with which you get the effect. And like a muscle, you can strengthen that tool.

So, with practice, you developed the neurological structures that are capable of stimulating parts of your brain in such a way as to create this experience. This is itself actually a new structure.

With psychedelics, you simply stimulate certain parts of your brain to achieve the effect.

While you will get structural changes with psycheledics from your baseline, you will not get the self-amplification structure, because the entire point is to circumvent construct that structure so you can get the effect immediately.

Psychedelics is like this:

Stimulation of Structure (STRUCTURE B) -> Divine Experience + Changes in Overall Neurological Structure (B)

Meditation works like this:

Creation of Stimulatory Structure (STRUCTURE A) -> Stimulatory Structure (A) stimulates Structure B -> Divine Experience + Changes in Structure B

Because you can build Structure A and strengthen it, the potential for experience in the end is expontentially higher. The overall sophistication of experience will be greater because you will be granted more conscious control over the effects.

With psychedelics you can much more easily get a far more powerful experience, but it will not be a harmonious neurological event, therefore you will not actually even get to see certain aspects of existence, because you will not be able to maintain the necessary clarity. This is why psychedelic usage will more likely get you to delude yourself, simply because it erodes and changes neurological structures in ways you have little control over.

Beautifully put. I think there is a balance to be had. But discounting practices like meditation contemplation and yoga SOBER is just silly

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

Having a yogic school to integrate all my trips with has been immensely invaluable. This is the combo I hope becomes mainstream. 

that’s said I haven’t tripped in a year and I’m the most conscious I’ve ever been. Been doing retreats and modules and it truly changes the structure of the brain 

I do think that I am also humble, open to the possibilities of different techniques and their abilities. The beautiful aspect of it is what are we doing here? Spirituality! Wow

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I do think that I am also humble, open to the possibilities of different techniques and their abilities. The beautiful aspect of it is what are we doing here? Spirituality! Wow

Aho! What a gift