Holymoly

Sadhu smokes 5meo dmt

65 posts in this topic

On 22/12/2023 at 11:25 PM, Lynx said:

It's all about your belief system, God is formless and will take any form you prefer (if you ever get to see it and not only experience yourself as "it")

When you discover that God being formlessness is also a form you worship due to your belief system!

All forms are my form and I have no form. It is beyond form and formlessness. No such questions arise as God

On 22.12.2023 at 4:26 PM, OBEler said:

Sounds wise but is bullshit. Of course there are better paths than others. Your thoughts are naive

There's only one path and it is the one you're on.

There are only better paths in respect to a certain destination, else it's not possible to evaluate them.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

There's only one path and it is the one you're on.

OK you can see that so but thats not practical for any decision making which path is better 

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

OK you can see that so but thats not practical for any decision making which path is better 

Wherever you are is exactly right and you will be confronted with whatever you need to give you the perfect opportunity to awaken more.

But if you want to arrive somewhere specific you have to take action, of course, I don't deny that.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

It seems that he has smoked 5 mg or less. with that small lighter, and i don't see a big cloud of smoke. If he had vaped 20 mg, he would fall on his back.

First, who is that guy? a guy who smokes a lot of weed and is out there doing nothing. Who says he is a yogi or something similar? Second, who is going to be crazy enough to give him a full dose without preparation? Do you want him to die and go to an Indian prison? I don't think so.

Edited by Breakingthewall