Holymoly

Sadhu smokes 5meo dmt

65 posts in this topic

One of the hardest things for the ego is to admit to having devoted yourself for nothing, and by extension to being of no use.

Imagine having spent your life developing all this practice and even metaphysics of yoga so that in the end a group of Westerners in white coats manufactured a molecule capable of doing the same thing better, lol.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If consciousness IS powerful enough to imagine a chemical to produce a very intense experience, It definetely is powerful enough to have an intense experience through other means.

Much of the Spiritual work is breaking this limits or diferences

Which maybe for a full time yogui, is possible. 

Chemicals are imaginary, yoga is imaginary.

Anyways nobody wants to Live on a 5-meo-dmt peak as a baseline level of consciousness. Your body would not handle It, nor would your mind.

I agree with everything you said except the last part. 

you guys don’t understand that having a psychedelic peak is very different than integrating that state. When it’s integrated it’s very calm stable and clean. It’s only because with a psychedelic you get the contrast of your normal state vs the peak that it seems so intense and wild. But if you build that and your mind integrates into it. You can live in a 5 meo state and function perfectly fine. Probably better than most. 

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

One of the hardest things for the ego is to admit to having devoted yourself for nothing, and by extension to being of no use.

Imagine having spent your life developing all this practice and even metaphysics of yoga so that in the end a group of Westerners in white coats manufactured a molecule capable of doing the same thing better, lol.

You massively underestimate and undervalue the growth of consciousness that occurs with practice. Probably because you’ve never devoted any time to it. 

This is why all these westerners take 5 MEO, think they’re God but in their waking lives they haven’t changed at all. Still neurotic, selfish, negative, insecure. The jokes on them. Either that or they lose their minds and turn away from spirituality completely. 

With a disciplined practice you build serious character and strength that a trip does not give you. You learn the complexity of spirit, and you don’t depend on anything outside of you for your consciousness or connection to God. Why would reality limit consciousness to only experience God through a toad?

Whos the real sucker here? 

Is it the East with their proven practices, or the West always trying to cut corners, find magic pill solutions and get their fast and quick? Maybe the West is missing the point. 

4 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I agree with everything you said except the last part. 

you guys don’t understand that having a psychedelic peak is very different than integrating that state. When it’s integrated it’s very calm stable and clean. It’s only because with a psychedelic you get the contrast of your normal state vs the peak that it seems so intense and wild. But if you build that and your mind integrates into it. You can live in a 5 meo state and function perfectly fine. Probably better than most. 

Snorting 5 MeO is like sniffing powdered despair

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I need to correct you here. I was participating in an advanced yoga course from Isha organization (sadghuru). There was never any mystical bullshit spoken, there were no hidden secrets. It was 100% direct in the most shocking way. Sadghuru shocked them with radical truths one after another with style. 

And what many realized in this course is not only that the person in front of them are you yourself but also that sadghuru is you yourself. Many had solid awakenings and existential breakthroughs in the nature of reality. My whole view on yoga changed after this course because I also had preassumptions like you. 

This has been my experience with proper yoga as well. Produces deep awakenings, much cleaner too. 

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Javfly33 

Yoga will never be superior to psychedelics, especially the one classified as 5-MEO-DMT. Yoga limitations are the aging human body and mind, as well as genetics, survival, interest, etc... This is why you still have students glorifying Yogi's and Guru's pictures at night - Yoga failed to awaken them or even give them the slightest spiritual experience. 

Lol

Psychedelics are candy compared with the peaks I´ve touched on my own, no substances. 

Here´s a hard fact for you: Psychedelics have a certain chemical configuration, I guarantee you they can not put you into all the states that are possible.

Try to have a cocaine, MDMA, or heroin high with psychedelics. It won´t happen. And viceversa. 

The thing with chemicals is, they are limited to their molecule configuration. You guys trip and think that´s all that Consciousness is.

Nope... There is much more. But you will have to have your 'inner chemical configuration' withouth any external stimuli that limits it.

Still, I won´t be the one that says 'psychedelics are bad'. LSD is a 'simple molecule' yet what states and connection it can put you. Quite amazing.

Still, LSD can NOT provide the Bliss I´m talking about. 

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Javfly33 

Psychedelics leaps and bounds above yoga and all forms of meditative practices. 

Absolutely. And for some people is precisely what is neccesary to give the 'first push' into mysticism and something beyond psychological activity. But they have their limits. When you reach them, you'll have to seek other tools.

You have it completely backwards. Psychedelics can take you only that far. Then you'll see how limited they were. 

Look man, is a process of refinement. If you have told me 10 years ago before even popping my first acid to do Yoga, I would have told you what kind of waste of Time is this.

Now...well, I won´t change the places I can touch doing a simple Asana for any kind of psychedelic high. I´ll tell you that. 😂

Edited by Javfly33

52 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

you guys don’t understand that having a psychedelic peak is very different than integrating that state. When it’s integrated it’s very calm stable and clean.

Well, then is not anymore a 5-meo-dmt peak. Which is precisely what I said 😅

25 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Second part

For me he is talking around the bush. 

He struggles to say how good 5 meo is. He just admits it's faster. He is not honest

I think he liked it, sounds like it

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

49 minutes ago, OBEler said:

He struggles to say how good 5 meo is. He just admits it's faster. He is not honest

The experience he discribes is very thought provoking I would say. Because normally leo would say all that Indian gods and different lockhas, heavens, hells are pure bs. And here is someone talking about their 5meo experience traveling to different planes of existence. Meeting Indian gods, gurus, surrounding him and blessing him. I mean... It's interesting to hear. And it definitely makes you think. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

He was nodding his head saying “yes, it was Shiva” 

to me that’s good

◭"89"

@Thought Art why do we need guessing if he liked or not. If it's deeper than his hindu yoga or not.

For me that's not honest. He hides something 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

He seemed pretty neutral to me lol -- I don't think he was undermining it

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

:x

@OBEler “It’s Shiva” 

◭"89"

@OBEler Well, those are some interesting questions. 

I guess he would have used those words. Its shiva is pretty straight forward… and those tears he has. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art then he should be a bit more clear that this 5 meo is damn good. On his first try he was  disappointed, sayed this is not God, this is artificial. On third try he became Shiva. But he did not said much after that. 

Edited by OBEler