Holymoly

Sadhu smokes 5meo dmt

65 posts in this topic

@Holymoly I dont know first time he said it's artificial, not God. 

Second time, Yeah he have been there. 

He is a bit hard to understand. It's quite incredible how cool he is during this whole experience. That makes it believe he really reached those states with his practice somehow. 

Also I felt some pressure on him. He represents a spiritual Tradition which he gave his whole life. I felt he needed to protect this Image so whatever je experiences on 5 meo, he cannot say it's deeper than that in Front of a camera. 

Edited by OBEler

@Pudgey @Pudgey yes they are full of shit. Absolutely full of it. 

But I respect them like I respect people living in the jungle who live their life in isolation from the civilization. They have their own dignity and delusions and when they talk bullshit, it's in a lovely naive way. 

Means nothing.

Smoke it yourself and that's all you need to know.

Why are you asking some naked man in the jungle to validate God for you? That's the mistake.

Also, comparing yourself to full time yogis is foolish. You are not that guy and probably never will be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sad who?

IMG_4265-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Means nothing.

Why are you asking some naked man in the jungle to validate God for you? That's the mistake.

Also, comparing yourself to full time yogis is foolish. You are not that guy and probably never will be.

Would be still interesting to know if they experience similar states with Yoga exercises. Just to see at which level they are

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Would be still interesting to know if they experience similar states with Yoga exercises. Just to see at which level they are

Yes, but this issue there is you have to run a rigorous experiment with various people because one person's experience is not going to give a clear picture. There's too much subjectivity at play here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think they can def get there through practice. The lazy west just won’t put in the work 

Psychedelics show you what’s possible but then you have to work to make it a baseline experience 

@BlessedLion the question is do they get there to have that as a baseline experience. 

If I chant for 6 hours to get there, maybe they experience it also just for some seconds

If consciousness IS powerful enough to imagine a chemical to produce a very intense experience, It definetely is powerful enough to have an intense experience through other means.

Much of the Spiritual work is breaking this limits or diferences

Which maybe for a full time yogui, is possible. 

Chemicals are imaginary, yoga is imaginary.

Anyways nobody wants to Live on a 5-meo-dmt peak as a baseline level of consciousness. Your body would not handle It, nor would your mind.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but this issue there is you have to run a rigorous experiment with various people because one person's experience is not going to give a clear picture. There's too much subjectivity at play here.

Yeah, it works differently in some people. For me, LSD is much more powerful than 5 meo or this is what I believe for now.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I think they can def get there through practice. The lazy west just won’t put in the work 

I think this 2 points are key. They may be 20years+ doing sadhana for 18h a day to get that experience lol

Can it be done? There is that possibility but contrast it with having it in 5min, there's no comparison.

His mind and body was ready for the experience that's why he kept it more less cool. Maybe got there before, a few times in his life, but it's not as reproducible as 5meo. It's just a more efficient tool overall, all these sadhus would be much more awake with 5meo that's clear, with all the work they put in, literally they spend all their life in the streets doing yoga and meditation. With that dedication and 5meo, they would arrive much faster.

@Javfly33 Consciousness being powerful, yoga and meditation being imaginary isn't the issue here. 

Consciousness is infinitely intelligent to differ from the two spiritual practices; 

Yoga will never be superior to psychedelics, especially the one classified as 5-MEO-DMT. Yoga limitations are the aging human body and mind, as well as genetics, survival, interest, etc... This is why you still have students glorifying Yogi's and Guru's pictures at night - Yoga failed to awaken them or even give them the slightest spiritual experience. 

It's all covered in bullshit, 'hidden secrets' and stupid rambling. 

Psychedelics leaps and bounds above yoga and all forms of meditative practices. 

And of course, no one can live on a baseline of 5-MEO-DMT, but also, no one wants to live in a baseline of not having clothes and being butt naked. Just look at how we humans glorify other humans' spiritual awakenings, when you are capable of that, and much more. 

I rather date hot girls, put on deodorant, wear clothes, and take DMT for spiritual awakening vs. the typical butt-naked yogi and its student. 

Edited by Pudgey

35 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

@Javfly33 Consciousness being powerful, yoga and meditation being imaginary isn't the issue here. 

Consciousness is infinitely intelligent to differ from the two spiritual practices; 

Yoga will never be superior to psychedelics, especially the one classified as 5-MEO-DMT. Yoga limitations are the aging human body and mind, as well as genetics, survival, interest, etc... This is why you still have students glorifying Yogi's and Guru's pictures at night - Yoga failed to awaken them or even give them the slightest spiritual experience. 

It's all covered in bullshit, 'hidden secrets' and stupid rambling. 

I need to correct you here. I was participating in an advanced yoga course from Isha organization (sadghuru). There was never any mystical bullshit spoken, there were no hidden secrets. It was 100% direct in the most shocking way. Sadghuru shocked them with radical truths one after another with style. 

And what many realized in this course is not only that the person in front of them are you yourself but also that sadghuru is you yourself. Many had solid awakenings and existential breakthroughs in the nature of reality. My whole view on yoga changed after this course because I also had preassumptions like you. 

Edited by OBEler

Looked like he was feeling it to me

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There are no better - just different - paths.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

There are no better - just different - paths.

Sounds wise but is bullshit. Of course there are better paths than others. Your thoughts are naive

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Means nothing.

Are you seriously going to ignore how he took a massive hit of Bufo , say there without movement and basically said it’s fake? 

A full time Yogi? 

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

@BlessedLion the question is do they get there to have that as a baseline experience. 

If I chant for 6 hours to get there, maybe they experience it also just for some seconds

It transforms the mind and purifies the mind on a deeper level than psychedelics. I’ve been doing yoga hardcore with a school for 25 hours a week and it def brings up your baseline consciousness to where you emBODY it