Leo Gura

Thanks!

54 posts in this topic

Big thanks to those of you here who strive to grow and behave yourselves.

I am proud of you.

To the others: >:(

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Big thanks to those of you who are here and behave themselves.

And to the others: >:(

Am I one of the "others". Cause I certainly do misbehave.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

xDI laughed so hard at this: >:( 

I like this post because it makes me self reflect. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura It's already my time due, but I would like to say a personal Thank You. Without all of your content I would be probably nowhere. Of course navigating reality while implementing these things weren't easy and I was lost so many times (this spirituality aint no joke) that I though that I made a mistake by following you, but now, AFTER 6 YEARS , I'm very grounded and HAPPY. Happy just by itself, just being here in this miracle that is reality.

The most biggest things I have realized with your help:

I'am God.

Reality is Love.

All of the self-biases, devilry, why evil exists, self deception (to the end degree).

Infinite intelligence (which imagines all of reality at this very moment)

Karma is real.

Kriya yoga, and yoga in general. (For this - a SPECIAL Thank You.)

Psychedelics.

And many many more minor realizations. These things will give so much dividends to the years to come, I'am 32 now, and I can already see what I will become 10 years from now. Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! ♥♥♥

Mahadev

Ho ho ho

Christmas vibes already

I think the one who made the most progress is Leo actually. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

8 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@Leo Gura It's already my time due, but I would like to say a personal Thank You. Without all of your content I would be probably nowhere. Of course navigating reality while implementing these things weren't easy and I was lost so many times (this spirituality aint no joke) that I though that I made a mistake by following you, but now, AFTER 6 YEARS , I'm very grounded and HAPPY. Happy just by itself, just being here in this miracle that is reality.

The most biggest things I have realized with your help:

I'am God.

Reality is Love.

All of the self-biases, devilry, why evil exists, self deception (to the end degree).

Infinite intelligence (which imagines all of reality at this very moment)

Karma is real.

Kriya yoga, and yoga in general. (For this - a SPECIAL Thank You.)

Psychedelics.

And many many more minor realizations. These things will give so much dividends to the years to come, I'am 32 now, and I can already see what I will become 10 years from now. Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! ♥♥♥

Aww, this touched me too. It's reading these kinds of testimonials that reminds me of how we are all here for each other. To help each other to overcome the hurdles and challenges that life comes with. We forget to see through the hurt and the pain we all go through and to realize that there's also another side to all that hurt, pain and suffering. 

We criticize and judge others not realizing that there are others out there benefitting from what we are judging and complaining about. I'm so glad that you found his work useful and have benefitted from it and that it changed your life for the better. You have no idea how many lives you have changed just because someone else changed yours. And that also works in the opposite way. That's why I view testimonials like this in a special way because I know the ricochet effect it has on changing the world just from it influencing you in a positive way. I wish you all the best in the years to come.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

How do I become that?

By becoming a lightbulb.

Lol no but for real, LOTS of Self Love in my experience and Forgiveness. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Big thanks to those of you here who strive to grow and behave yourselves.

I am proud of you.

Thanks to you Leo for existing. Hope to meet you one day, have maybe a little chat and said thanks for everything.

@An young being Simple. You have to see Truth and react to it in a Truthful way. That's it.

The long answer is that you have to become so conscious that you understand and experience your True self all your waking time. This will change how you act in reality thus the saying "Become the Light" is from.

Mahadev

3 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@An young being Simple. You have to see Truth and react to it in a Truthful way. That's it.

The long answer is that you have to become so conscious that you understand and experience your True self all your waking time. This will change how you act in reality thus the saying "Become the Light" is from.

Okay, thanks for explaining!

Where's your personal thanks to me specifically?

After all my influence I've had on you and your videos over the years.

IMG_4190-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

My new resolution is to become the Alex Jones of the forum.

:)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Leo Gura And thanks to you for all your teachings. I hope you are becoming healthier and have some cool metaphysical content waiting for us. 

Edited by Bandman