Javfly33

How GOD divided itself into PARTS?

23 posts in this topic

I think the 'Why' has already been debated in this forum. But what about the 'How'?

How a Mind divides itself like this?

How Love becomes 'infinite'?

A wise one once said:

'From the how's point of view, it happens... backwards.'

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Like what?

There is no division. it's just Mind, it is what it is.

Edited by Sincerity

8 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Like what?

There is no division. it's just Mind, it is what it is.

Yeah, I know. Is all Mind. Is all Love. 

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

A wise one once said:

'From the how's point of view, it happens... backwards.'

Nice 🤣

It will all fall into place. 

How could it not?

Edited by cetus

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No but seriously, I meant like what?

My point is You were asking about the how, but You can't describe what the how is referring to. Because it doesn't "divide itself" in any "particular way". So there is nothing to ask "how" about.

The how is absolutely inevitable. When something that is one, even attempts in any way shape or form, to just even slightly do anything at all, other than be it’s total, one slight movement, one slight of hand, alls it takes is anything other than just being. Then it creates a duality within itself. God cannot not even remotely do anything. The split second it does, the how is becoming. And that one split within itself, then becomes hey ho it looks from one split to the next, from that to this, split split split, fragmenting, into billions and billions, even more, to infinite splits, you being one of the eventual outcomes. Here you are, with splits within yourself, thoughts, you thinking your a you, the you that you think you are split into even more infinite parts, forever and ever, until you can gather yourself up to become total again, just the one thing. God. Being. Turns out that is love. But that’s something you have to awaken to. Then after awakening to it, you have to become it, you will be right back where you started, as one. Same place, same time/moment. Nothing ever happened. And if you do it again, just one slight movement, as god, here we will be, again x

Edited by Dazgwny

Love doesn’t become infinite. Infinity is love. You have it backwards mate. Love is all there is

I love this question but Idk how to answer it. Infinity is Love. I don't think it's literally divided, it just appears that way. It's a dream. There's actually no separation, it just appears to be. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Yes. You divide yourself in many ways. Such as language, identity, form, etc.

No. Its all a whole.

These two things are both eternally true and exactly the same thing. The second you just accept that and say yeah okay, is the moment you'll begin to stop resisting both concepts being true at the same time, and begin a slow process of alignment and integration. It is true of many dualities in life.

im going to guess through fear, and then returns through love.

Edited by Hojo

Pseudo parts

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I think the 'Why' has already been debated in this forum. But what about the 'How'?

How Love becomes 'infinite'?

Maybe the ego is like a mirror reflecting a part of the sun's light with various intensities depending on the type of mirror the ego is.

Edited by An young being

I've said it before and I'll say it again... duality and non-duality are two sides of the same coin. Asking how the whole manages to divide itself into multiplicity is kind of Iike asking how a biscuit manages to transform into a cookie. Two aspects of the same thing!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Infinity has all possible facets, it is inevitable since nothing limits it. It is not divided, since everything that appears is part of a whole, what is limited is the part. In fact, the part is a limiter, like the blinders on a donkey that only allows it to look ahead, since if it saw everything it would not be a donkey, it would be infinite.  

So the answer would be that it divides by limiting itself, and since it is infinite it can do this infinite times.

8 hours ago, Sincerity said:

No but seriously, I meant like what?

My point is You were asking about the how, but You can't describe what the how is referring to. Because it doesn't "divide itself" in any "particular way". So there is nothing to ask "how" about.

I know, i was not replying to you ironically 

8 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Love doesn’t become infinite. Infinity is love. You have it backwards mate. Love is all there is

Infinity is Love because it doesn´t actually have 'parts' ? 

By definition God is Omnipotent so literally he can do anything he wants if he wills it.

The illusion is that there is a separation.  You've fooled yourself in what people call your entire life.