Julian gabriel

This Forum doesn’t feel healthy to me

53 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Razard86  extremely close, so ur good at this shit huh bro. 

When you've come to the realization that life is about you, all your criticisms, projections, judgements and all those things are about YOU, then it becomes easier to analyze one's own insecurities and self-reflecting becomes easier. Reality is a mirror reflecting back to you your own State of Consciousness. 

You're not doing so bad because you didn't deny what @Razard86was saying and started to defend yourself and showing ignorance, you surrendered and took it in grace. Shows you the power of this mirror and what it can reveal to us about ourselves.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

You just have wrong expectations for what a forum is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It’s true, my response is motivated by my denied/unconscious self-recognition in the mirror. :P

I can only recognize and speak to myself, whether regardless of the underlying energy.

edit : But it doesn’t change anything to the veracity of what I said.

Lol never said it did. You were right on the money. I just like to give tips on how our mind works. Often when we get anoyyed by someone it is because its pointing to something within us. I've caught my self getting ready to tell someone off and in my own message to tell them off, I'm like wait a minute...I'm doing the same thing? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Snader said:

Your ursername is at least.

I love his name!!! You know why? If someone ever gets angry at him he can say hey...why so serious? Read my name....I'm only a distraction. Calm down its not that serious. LOL. His name is plausible deniability.B|

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Calm down its not that serious

@Bazooka Jesusmastered this well with his signature. Nobody will really get mad at him after reading it.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol never said it did. You were right on the money. I just like to give tips on how our mind works. Often when we get anoyyed by someone it is because its pointing to something within us. I've caught my self getting ready to tell someone off and in my own message to tell them off, I'm like wait a minute...I'm doing the same thing? 

Quick story: There's someone that I know personally that is constantly criticizing and judging others. Always pointing out other's flaws. Ever since I've understood how criticisms and judgements work and how it's usually about the character doing it, every time they did it, I noticed the same thing they were judging and criticizing, I noticed it in them. E.g. they are very messy and they love to point out people's messiness, or they love to gossip but always pointing out other people that gossip and the list goes on.

So, whenever they judged and criticized, I take it they were talking about themselves and that's how I got to get to know who they truly were as a personality. It never failed because it always revealed itself to me and i would always see in them later on the same thing they were judging and criticizing. 

Make no mistake, though, there's a difference between observing someone's behavior and describing it or mentioning it and making a criticism about it. It's when we're saying it with malice or with an air of judgement when it becomes about you.

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Bazooka Jesusmastered this well with his signature. Nobody will really get mad at him after reading it.

Pssssst, don't disclose all of my dirty tricks!! xD

Anyway, my signature is not only aimed at others but also a reminder to myself to never take myself too seriously. Someone once said that whatever you tell/teach others is usually the stuff that you yourself need to hear first and foremost... I think it was Mark Manson (the self help book author) who said that. And at the risk of sounding suspiciously like a, um, err, you know, *cough*solipsist*cough*, I wholeheartedly agree. Teaching others = teaching yourself.

I'm serious. ;)

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You just have wrong expectations for what a forum is.

It’s like joining Tinder and expecting to make your new best friend on there. Not saying it’s impossible, but pushing yourself to find one on there is a misguided strategy.

Another way to put it: I’ve had awakenings and deep insights while on this forum, but it’s a mistake to limit myself to having them only on here. I’m going on a hot date tomorrow and will be open to having them there as well.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We have pretenders here on the forum.

They know it all about all things in the universe.

I'm coming back to the forum after some months off.

The paradox is that people who have results doesn't have time to be on online forums.

They are taking massive action, living their lifes to the maximum.

What do people expect from a forum on the internet? 

How do you really know what anyone is doing in their lives?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Razard86 summed it up nicely but just to weigh in, it does come down to your expectations of the forum and that will determine how you use it. So if you expect that this forum will get you enlightened or get you whatever results youre after, you will end up highly disappointed, especially if you see the use of the forum as doing some kind of 'work'. Ultimately you can only see results from action in your real life, theres no way around that, blaming the forum is just pushing blame which also doesnt help you. 

The forum could be used to get advice from and then try out the advice irl or just to have debates and hear other sides of an argument or whatever you want to use it for but its not unhealthy in of itself its just how you use it or see its purpose. What might be a good use of it for op is to use it to hold yourself accountable for real life stuff.   

25 minutes ago, Consept said:

its not unhealthy in of itself its just how you use it or see its purpose.

Well said. So many of us depend on outside forces to make us feel a particular way. All the tools are available to us to enhance our lives but unfortunately, some of us use these tools to enhance it in the opposite direction from where we would like to go. A hammer used to build a house is the same hammer that can knock someone upside the head and land you in jail. Same tool, different use. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well said. So many of us depend on outside forces to make us feel a particular way. All the tools are available to us to enhance our lives but unfortunately, some of us use these tools to enhance it in the opposite direction from where we would like to go. A hammer used to build a house is the same hammer that can knock someone upside the head and land you in jail. Same tool, different use. 

Oh no that's the guns don't kill people but the people with guns kill people argument!!

*Runs*

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Oh no that's the guns don't kill people but the people with guns kill people argument!!

*Runs*

Are you saying that argument isn't a good one.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I love his name!!! You know why? If someone ever gets angry at him he can say hey...why so serious? Read my name....I'm only a distraction. Calm down its not that serious. LOL. His name is plausible deniability.B|

Lol thanks! Just what I was thinking at the time

Water can also be unhealthy. It all depends on how you use it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Lots of gems and amazing people to be found here, on the other hand the noise may be even stronger.

In case it is truly your intuition, trust it and follow it through! Disconnect and see what happens, who knows what kind of adventure you could have if you follow your intuition all the time.

This forum can be a great place, but it is not necessary to lead an authentic & fulfilling life. Leo's videos and numerous other sources can help you with that, potentially even more (if we stay on the internet as a domain).

I don't mind. I think it is silly, sure, and I am tempted to speak of peace and agreeableness. but that is not important. when I come here all I want is to experience thoughts I have difficulty thinking myself.

It's crazy how creative my dreams are, when in wakefulness I struggle to imagine such things.

Take a break for 10 days. Highly recommend it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Take a break for 10 days. Highly recommend it.

Ah, yes. The classic 10-day Vipassana retreat.