Sabth

What can I start today to be a millionaire?

34 posts in this topic

What can I start TODAY  to be a millionaire? 

Read books, listen to podcasts and get serious about the reality of wealth building. You won't be rich tomorrow. But, can start building the habits and skills now.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Most millionaires have failed a lot at the beginning. Some of them failed 10 or more times before they become millionaires. You have to start some business right now and prepare for failure. Of course do some good research about what products and services are popular and adapt.

On 31/10/2023 at 8:34 PM, Sabth said:

@Thought Art recommend me one book that I should read to become a millionaire..

MJ DeMarco - The Millionaire Fastlane

MJ DeMarco - Unscripted

If you're already a businessperson, these books will seem cringe, but if you have no idea how getting rich works and you need your mindset updated - they're excellent.

The point of reading such a book is to go from having no idea about the path to wealth, to having a pretty good understanding of what type of endeavours could lead there, and what type of thing you want to start.

Also How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis was highly recommended by a podcast I follow - haven't gotten into it myself yet.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Asking yourself:

'why I want to be a millionaire?'

On 10/31/2023 at 0:09 AM, Sabth said:

Get a JOB

You will start learning career skills and start earning income. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

On 10/31/2023 at 3:34 PM, Sabth said:

@Thought Art recommend me one book that I should read to become a millionaire..

Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good starter book.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1) Start going to school already, or simply know how to hold a job.

2) Don't listen to the privileged dreaming liberals here, only a small minority of very lucky AND workaholics peoples will manage to become a millionaire. This whole paradigm distracts you and other proletarians from social struggles to defend your conditions.

You already got screwed because you wanted to make money in a miraculous way, want to do it again in a lesser way by buying stupid books ? 

1 hour ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Get a JOB

You will start learning career skills and start earning income. 

Someone reasonable and truly caring. :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

He didn't even say he doesn't have a job. Why do you assume he want's to become a millionaire without any job experience?

Edited by FourCrossedWands

15 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

He didn't even say he doesn't have a job. Why do you assume he want's to become a millionaire without any job experience?

Cuz that's what most people without job experiences want

So they don't have to get any ---> job experience.

Edited by petar8p

17 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

I interacted with her several times , seems it's not you case.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If I was a business person I'd say provide massive value to people. The more value you provide the more money comes your way. Think about what you can do for others and then start doing it.

Value generally means solving people's problems (but it can mean other things).

Remember you must take action, and keep taking action or nothing will happen.

All stories and explanations are false.

Fall in love with the grind, the pain, the discomfort. Build a formidable mindset. Start challenging yourself in massive ways. Cold showers, exercise, whatever it takes. Build the most robust work ethic. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

On 31/10/2023 at 3:09 PM, Sabth said:

Marry a millionaire.

you’re welcome. 

6 hours ago, chisel said:

Ask a millionaire.

Some people are selling meat. 

Some selling leaf. 

Some are just born rich. 

A lot of millionaires in my country are Chinese. And my sister got a scholarship from one of their foundation. Idk, but by the name, I know he's the richest man in my country. While I was sponsored by my parents. 

Edited by Sabth

Probably need to read a few different books. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"