Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Islam kind of is in victim mentality since i guess the fall of the ottoman empire. At least that’s what it seems like to me

Israel is seemingly getting attacked from the lebanese border as we speak. This might mean Hezbollah is now getting fully involved as well.

Hezbollah is warning the US, that if it will intervene in the conflict, american positions will be considered valid targets of attack. "There will be no red line."

Glory to Israel

@Breakingthewall very wise of you to hide your post.

Religion is not all bad and evil. As much as I don’t like how I was brought up religious, it could not have been any other way. God wants to explore all kinds of aspects of itself, and religion is surely one of those ways.

One thing that is commendable about religion is the unwavering commitment to understanding what God is, even if it’s done in an extremely limited and selfish ways. 

If one can leave their religion and seek higher truths, that’s even more commendable and extremely challenging. Expect a ton of trials and tribulations by doing the latter. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I would be seriously impressed if I saw an Israeli or pro-Israel person make a serious effort at empathizing with the average palestinian perspective and what their emotions and underlying human needs might be. I imagine that would be extremely difficult to do in a heated moment like this, but I don't think it's impossible. 

The same applies to someone from Palestine of course. I would be seriously impressed if anyone can put effort into seeing the emotions and underlying needs of the average Israeli person and how what is happening is a strategy at play which attempts to meet those human needs. 

Realistically, this is to the Israeli's worse than 9/11 was to the US population. And the US population was in a complete rage after that incident, willing to basically do anything to get revenge.

The Palestinians are being indoctrinated by HAMAS and their frustration used to further their ideological goals, and of course the escalation will only further entrench them. There is a genuine genocidal sentiment among the palestinians.

This is how outside actors use populations as pawns. They will use valid frustrations and radicalize them for their own goals.

Glory to Israel

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Religion is not all bad and evil.

Not all the religions are the same. Islam is specially biased to hate, punishment, fear. Any religion where there is punishment and reward entails hypocrisy, but Islam is just that, hypocrisy. People who grow up in that are full of hate. At some point there will be a critical mass of anti-Islam within Islamic countries, and then there will be a real war.

@Breakingthewall My family were raised Roman Catholic; many of them are also hateful, oppressive, and fearful. They’ve gotten better as they got older and their survival needs were met, but I can tell that they still have a lot of suffering. Their religion has conveniently masked all of their suffering, and they’ll an endless supply of justifications as to why they have their beliefs and won’t change. They’ve made their religion their master instead of discovering the master within themselves.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

a

Edited by Raze

@Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not all the religions are the same. Islam is specially biased to hate, punishment, fear. Any religion where there is punishment and reward entails hypocrisy, but Islam is just that, hypocrisy. People who grow up in that are full of hate. At some point there will be a critical mass of anti-Islam within Islamic countries, and then there will be a real war.

Not necessarily the case. Maybe with the exceptions of Caliphate and radical groups like isis interpreting Islam through stage red, but the majority of the time Islam is solid stage blue, with deep roots to stage purple/turquoise spirituality and non-duality, like Sufism. If you're prepared to label Islam a hate based religion and argue that point, be prepared to label Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Paganism, Buddhism and other religions and religious nationalism as hate based and argue those points too.  Those other religions have their own stage blue/red terrorists and radicals too. Even ANTIFA is a stage green terrorist group.

One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter.

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

you're prepared to label Islam a hate based religion and argue that point, be prepared to label Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Paganism

Islam places much more emphasis on punishment and sin. the others too, but Islam more

@Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Islam places much more emphasis on punishment and sin. the others too, but Islam more

How much more emphasis on punishment and sin than the other religions that it justifies an argument against Islam and not the other religious terrorists?

Can you list some examples of Islam punishments?

Edited by Danioover9000

46 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

How much more emphasis on punishment and sin than the other religions that it justifies an argument against Islam and not the other religious terrorists?

Can you list some examples of Islam punishments?

I read Koran, not complete because it is too boring, but enough, is full of allusions to sin and punishment. For example I remember sinners will have molten lead poured down their throats for eternity and the throat regenerates in real time so that the pain is always maximum (I'd say it's written in Koran but not 100% sure).  In hadices if I remember correctly, it explains how to stone women, with stones of a size that do not kill in a single blow. And all time allusion to punishment, threat , everywhere

On the other hand, if you obey, rivers of milk and honey and virgins. everything is graphic, explicit. It is a code to manipulate very simple people and make them do what Muhammad orders. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 minutes ago, Raze said:

nice, i heard the same thing about australia warning the u.s. about japan/pearl harbour in my conspiracy days