Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And not all Palestinians want eliminate Israel.

Right. They are also spread on many stages of development as you said and i agree with this. But hamas do want.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Attacking defenseless partypeople is really some of the lowest thing you could ever do imo

how low you want to go?

hamas: yes

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Attacking defenseless partypeople is really some of the lowest thing you could ever do imo

how low you want to go?

hamas: yes

Thank you for sharing this. 

This is purely ISIS just with another name.

Very difficult to watch.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

What I have not seen anywhere is estimates of how many Hamas fighters actually crossed into Israel.

What is the size of their army? Any estimates?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

What I have not seem anywhere is estimates of how many Hamas fighters actually crossed into Israel.

Any estimates?

Up to 1000.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What I have not seen anywhere is estimates of how many Hamas fighters actually crossed into Israel.

What is the size of their army? Any estimates?

Speaking in the official TV channels here about ~1000 who crossed the board and start shooting Israeli civilians.

Edited by Nivsch

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Thank you for sharing this. 

This is purely ISIS just with another name.

Very difficult to watch.

It’s depraved that it’s considered normal to have a party by the fence of a massive open air prison where Israel holds over 1 million children captive. Just 5 years earlier at the same prison the Palestinians staged a protest where Israel killed over 200 of them, and independent analysis found of nearly 500 incidents of killing or injury by Israel only 2 were justifiable self defense.

Ultimately you can’t torture a population, destroy and block every peaceful means they have of reproach, and expect them to not lash out in violent ways. 

Edited by Raze

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Up to 1000.

If it's that small why wasn't Israel's army able to engage them? I thought Israel had a big army. Where are all their troops? Israel is a small land area.

How does Israel not have at least 5000 troops around the Gaza area? They have an army over 100k.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura good question I am also struggling with. People say its because all the troops were in judea and sammaria but its really a hard question will be asked months to come.

Edited by Nivsch

*samaria

English is much more difficult to write right than to listen apparently.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Raze said:

It’s depraved that it’s considered normal to have a party by the fence of a massive open air prison where Israel holds over 1 million children captive. Just 5 years earlier at the same fence the Palestinians staged a protest where Israel killed over 200 of them, and independent analysis found of nearly 500 incidents of killing or injury by Israel only 2 were justifiable self defense.

Ultimately you can’t torture a population, destroy and block every peaceful means they have of reproach, and expect them to not lash out in violent ways. 

But we left gaza state in 2005 fully to hamas. Dont you think they have to take responsibility of this area and their citizens?

Edited by Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nabd said:

I checked social media and I am ashamed of how middle eastern and north Africans are reacting.

I've seen females making fun of captured female civilians. They know these girls will at the very least be sexually assaulted and might as well be killed, yet they view it as completely legitimate.

Spiral Dynamics at play.

They all need to take shrooms and mdma

@PurpleTree which will probably change their state but not their stage and their relation to another women xD

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

Its really funny that the more "religious" a community is, the more atheistic actions they take.

Muslims making fun of captured civilians and being genuinely happy about other moms losing their kids in a rave literally indicate that they don't believe in shit, they dont believe in god or whatever, its just monke behavior.

I think this is has to do with where they are found within the Healthy-Unhealthy spectrum of their stage.

An Israeli soldier told a Palestinian teenager "walk forward, keep going, don't be afraid", then shot him in the back.

6 minutes ago, Nabd said:

You should read the post I made.

I don't buy your conspiracy theory.

3 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Israel is just reaping what it sowed

And you are sowing the seed of hate now which you will reap

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If it's that small why wasn't Israel's army able to engage them? I thought Israel had a big army. Where are all their troops? Israel is a small land area.

How does Israel not have at least 5000 troops around the Gaza area? They have an army over 100k.

Overconfidence and a general atmosphere of lack of deterrence due to the current Israeli government being filled with incompetent, divisive and extremist politicians. Arabs could sense the vibe of deteriorating order in their bones.