Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@Nabd Dude, you're Syrian. People massacred each other there with no Jew insight. Spare me your outrage, where is the mass outrage when it comes to Uighurs? You've been fed lies and propaganda since childhood because Israel is a convenient scapegoat for Arab failures. Yes, many Arabs are decent people but some others don't even deserve to be called human. 

Edited by Vrubel

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A lot of videos like this. The settlers are like nerds that feel strong and bully the Palestinian because have the army behind. 

https://youtu.be/Mag5r7JdJwA?si=HjglFtULXxfh77Ga  

https://youtu.be/pfMc2Y43bdo?si=KFao0pVJUp5ZgeAf

Yes this is a problem.

But from your last couple of messages it seems that you put all the blame on Israel.

You can if you want. But this isn't going to get you closer to the truth.

And if this is your agenda and where your emotions are, I will not be able to convince you otherwise.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

29 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Nabd Dude, you're Syrian. People massacred each other there with no Jew insight. Spare me your outrage, where is the mass outrage when it comes to Uighurs? You've been fed lies and propaganda since childhood because Israel is a convenient scapegoat for Arab failures. Yes, many Arabs are decent people but some others don't even deserve to be called human. 

I wonder what a person gotta do to not be called human, they just gotta be different culturally then you so you can kill them like you kill animals, you haven’t lived with arabs, what makes you think your judgement of them is correct?? you’re the one who’s been fed lies about 464 million arabs.

for some people here I don’t know if it’s, islamophobia or what but it’s clear they’re very biased against arabs.

when humans wanna kill other humans mercilessly they call them none human. 

golden rule is treat others like you wanna be treated, otherwise karma is gonna come back and bite you in the ass.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but it seems that he has a public tomb and people visit it and honor him, and many settlers consider him a hero.

Let's see, this is a guy who entered a mosque killing unarmed people. Those settlers who idolize him would want to do the same, I suppose, just like the minister of security. There are genocide in the settlements and in the government of Israel, it is obvious, then a genocide will occur

Part of them. I bet it is still a minority.

There are also Israeli settlers who are very sensitive and developed people.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You can if you want. But this isn't going to get you closer to the truth.

And if this is your agenda and where your emotions are, I will not be able to convince you otherwise.

I suppose there are Israelis who see it as unfair that Palestinians are expelled and humiliated, and I also know that Palestinians kill and are terrorist,  but it seems that the West Bank is being populated with Nazi thugs. Is it normal because if not who would want to live there? Not a normal person, they have to be an aggressive religious fanatic to want. 

So the policy is to put fanatical bullies with weapons backed by the army in contact with the Arabs, to create conflict, deaths every day, hell. I suppose heating up the situation so that a greater conflict breaks out and expels more. It is absolutely 100% obvious without the slightest doubt that the negligence in Gaza cannot possibly be coincidental, not a fly cross without 50 alarms bell. It is a strategy to expel the Palestinians. Gaza is going to disappear, and the West Bank will be occupied shortly. 

But maybe it's the normal thing, expulse the enemies, make a war, conquer the land, like always in history. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Yousif I was born in a mixed Arab town in Israel called Ramla and often visit there, we live peacefully and most are decent people though the crime rate is very high (mostly blood feuds amongst themselves). When I think of the Arabs there I think of them as neighbors and admire their architecture and history and I am sensitive to any inequalities or unfairness coming from the Jewish side. But you lose your right to call yourself human when you support or excuse Hamas like most masses in Arab countries unfortunately do. 

Edited by Vrubel

58 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Yes, many Arabs are decent people but some others don't even deserve to be called human. 

No man, from hitler to hamas, to gandhi, to kim kardashian we’re all hooman

5 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Yousif I was born in a mixed Arab town in Israel called Ramla and often visit there, we live peacefully and most are decent people though the crime rate is very high (mostly blood feuds amongst themselves). When I think of the Arabs there I think of them as neighbors and admire their architecture and history and I am sensitive to any inequalities or unfairness coming from the Jewish side. But you lose you're right to call yourself human when you support or excuse Hamas like most masses in Arab countries unfortunately do. 

I know that most arabs from all countries hate and despise jews unfortunately due to brain washing from their family and culture, but I can use the same analogy that you just used and say you lose your right to call yourself human when you kill mothers and kids that had nothing to do with this conflict, assuming you value their lives the same way you value Israeli mothers and kids lives, I understand these things happen in war, but if they’re actually intentional or uncared for then you’re no better than hamas.

@Nivsch said:

I just hope that this round will be the last one and after we finish hamas Israel won't need to dirt it hands anymore in that polluted swamp and not be responsible anymore for disfunctional population who supported those animals and now they are eating the meal they have cooked.

It’s fair and just for Hamas terrorists to be taken out and removed, but not such high numbers of civilians. 

And it’s not fair 2 million people, more than half of them children,  are held responsible. 

Edited by Merkabah Star
To fix quote

Two activists from a Jewish-Arab peace movement were recently detained in Israel for putting up posters with a message that the police deemed to be offensive. The message was: “Jews and Arabs, we will get through this together.”

The activists, members of Standing Together, had their posters confiscated, as well as T-shirts printed with peace slogans in Hebrew and Arabic.

It was not an isolated incident. Across Israel, people are being detained, fired from their jobs, and even attacked for expressing sentiments interpreted by some as showing sympathy for Hamas after the group’s murderous attack on 7 October.

The definition of pro-Hamas is often widened to include expressions of sympathy for the plight of Palestinian children trapped in Gaza, or calls for peace, especially if expressed in both Arabic and Hebrew.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/an-atmosphere-of-fear-free-speech-under-threat-in-israel-activists-say

25 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Being the stronger side doesn't automatically make you the aggressor. If you believe that if Israel were to withdraw from the West Bank, Palestinians would adopt a 'live and let live' mindset like yours, you are living in a dream world. Israel's continued control is primarily fueled by its citizens' fear of a recurrence of what happened in Gaza (rather than being driven by a religious fanatic approach like major part of the Palestinian society). This perspective overlooks the societal structures, levels of development, and values held by both Israelis and Palestinians, as it's emotionally easier to sympathize with the weaker side.

edit:

His suggested solution is ridiculous. It is a 'La La Land' approach that will never work.

Israel is not without fault, but his accusations are exaggerated, and he appears to lack an understanding of the realities of war.

Edited by DawnC

Maybe we can establish if both sides in this conflict have the right to defend themselves, or neither of them.

Maybe then we can start the real talk.

41 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

Maybe we can establish if both sides in this conflict have the right to defend themselves

There is no such thing as rights.

Nations do whatever they can get away with.

Israelis have the option to kill as many Gazans as they want, and Gazans have the option to kill as many Jews as they want.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as rights.

Nations do whatever they can get away with.

Israelis have the option to kill as many Gazans as they want, and Gazans have the option to kill as many Jews as they want.

What about having integrity and principles? You've talked a lot about how important that is for preventing devilry.

Edited by Hardkill

No one owns the land, this is something that we should all try to understand.   We share the land!  The earth keeps rolling, with or without you.   Do you understand?

Oh, what sorrow this ownership brings,  what pain and exploitation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEwKmqWtnjM

Edited by Sir Oberon