Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

I was indeed brainwashed by exploded buses and restaurants, missiles and shooting on civilians from (almost) birth.

Tragic dream episodes,,for sure. Sorry you felt that. Revenge is not the answer. Love. 

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

And Hitler was also doing what he thought was right for Germany. He cared about Germany too.

By your logic lets also be chill with Hitler...

Stop being dense.

Netanyahu is nothing like Hitler.

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

You didn’t teach me, i taught me.

That much is clear.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Just look in bibis eyes, says it all. I don’t think we have seen a villain like this in our modern times. Someone said in an article he is Satan rebirthed and I think that’s being far, too kind.  I feel sorry for the Israelis, they are so conditioned, manipulated and brainwashed from birth,  just lIke how they say Palestinians are, they are big on projecting from their virtual, dream cameras. It’s a cult like experience. 

Lol..You should treat yourself before criticizing others. 

Your point of view will lead you to dark places.

Consider your judgment as your own flaws

15 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Lol..You should treat yourself before criticizing others. 

Your point of view will lead you to dark places.

Consider your judgment as your own flaws

This is a great example of Israeli babble talk. A witty reply would have earned my respect. 

9 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

This is a great example of Israeli babble talk. A witty reply would have earned my respect. 

You just compared Hitler to a Jew..
Your respect doesn’t mean much.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I was indeed brainwashed by exploded buses and restaurants, missiles and shooting on civilians from (almost) birth.

So you can clearly see how approach chosen by Israel is going to get things worse in the end by radicalizing the other side.

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

You just compared Hitler to a Jew..
Your respect doesn’t mean much.

I didn’t mention hitler, that was another poster. 

This is pretty bad:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is pretty bad:

I agree, it's getting more obvious that IDF has to be reigned in and disciplined. Netanyahu has to prepare a scapegoat to blame and punish a few IDF soldiers to at least signal he's in control internationally, or it just looks like he has little control of the IDF and it can do anything it wants witb no recourse.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

What have I missed from my week off?

Stages A and B of the of extermination are over.

Stage C of the extermination (Starvation and Disease) are beginning now. It will probably take a few months from here.

The key aspect is the Philadelphi Corridor.  I'm guessing Netanyahu wants to keep deaths less than a million if he can help it.

Either way Egyptian relations are going to break down.

Very good analysis.

Edited by kenway

2 hours ago, kenway said:

Very good analysis.

@Raze @zazen  @lina  @Nabd

Thoughts on this?

Also what are your thoughts on the 17 page Hamas statement released Sunday 21st Jan?

My thoughts and understanding now is that Oct 7th is mostly Israeli propaganda. Specifically, an ordinary Hamas military attack on the border that went wrong and was thereafter exploited by Israeli intelligence and the IDF.

I'm glad that Finkelstein (et al) touched on the subject, but I'm still trying to digest it all.

Any perspectives would be appreciated.

Edited by kenway

Also @Nabd don't delete your account.

I agree with your assessment that Israel created Hamas.

Don't let people push you around if you are speaking the truth.

@Nabd they are not worth it, let them be savages.

Edited by StarStruck

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

So you can clearly see how approach chosen by Israel is going to get things worse in the end by radicalizing the other side.

They are human beings. They have at the very least 50% responsibility to the conflict dyamics, aside with full responsibility to their thinking patterns. They can make conclusions in many directions. 

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is pretty bad:

It is frustrating to hear about those dark cells within the system but it is very difficult to demand the whole system to be disciplined or equally moral, with all the depressing reality of the fact that bad apples can infect he whole basket reputation.

@Danioover9000 As every military has and often even more than IDF if to be honest.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

It is frustrating to hear about those dark cells within the system but it is very difficult to demand the whole system to be disciplined or equally moral, with all the depressing reality of the fact that bad apples can infect he whole basket reputation.

Why are they so hateful and ruthless? I doubt most of them have been personally affected by the war. At least with Hamas I can say that they have been born under Gaza which is a total shithole and many have family members that were killed by the IDF. So they have personal reasons to be cruel and hateful towards Isarelis.

I do not see the IDF being personally affected in the same way. Unless you have a close friend killed in combat, which even that I doubt considering the death rate is quite low in the IDF relative to the number of mobilized troops.

I am talking purely about these cruel unnecessary actions.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop being dense.

Netanyahu is nothing like Hitler.

It was an extreme example to make my point.

I do not think he is more evolved than people like Putin.