EdgeGod900

Do you recommend Smoking 5MeO in a car?

24 posts in this topic

1.) Would smoking it at a park at midnight a good idea?

2.) Would it make my leather seat cars smell, if so how long and how to remove?

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Not smart to keep illicit chemicals in your car.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not smart to keep illicit chemicals in your car.

I thought its legal in Canada, as goverment website doesn't mention it. @everyone Any Canadians wanna verify?

I want to get on a rocket ship and merge with God.  Is it ok if I do it in my car?

Vincit omnia Veritas.

smoking is intense and short that can give uncontrolled consequences.

@acidgoofy Where should i do it then? My roommate will 100% smell the burning plastic since he works from home and never leaves the house.

Edited by EdgeGod900

@EdgeGod900 In your backyard maybe?

For a serious trip you could rent a motel room.

Why not just plug it?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Plug that shit in like an electric car, baby B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

37 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

@acidgoofy Where should i do it then? My roommate will 100% smell the burning plastic since he works from home and never leaves the house.

I prefer to smoke it indoors with as few distractions as possible, but if that's not possible then maybe find a good spot in nature. Set and setting are crucial with psychedelics, never neglect it

1 minute ago, acidgoofy said:

Set and setting are crucial with psychedelics, never neglect it

In the early phases I would agree. But the more experienced you are, you’re gonna to want to challenge your ideas of what a proper mindset would be. And even the setting. You’d be surprised.. even if you get one or both “wrong”, the trip can turn out better than you could’ve ever expected.

Again, only do this if you are experienced. Your intuition will guide you. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

If you have freebase and a dry herb vape, vape it t 430+ degrees. Smooth as silk. 

To prevent 5meo residue from clogging my vape, I sprinkle the 5meo on some type of herb

Edited by Forestluv

@Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

In the early phases I would agree. But the more experienced you are, you’re gonna to want to challenge your ideas of what a proper mindset would be. And even the setting. You’d be surprised.. even if you get one or both “wrong”, the trip can turn out better than you could’ve ever expected.

Again, only do this if you are experienced. Your intuition will guide you. 

@acidgoofy  Is actual correct, especially if OP is a newbie, controlling the setting and making it safe, and making sure your mood is good to great is really important.

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

I prefer to smoke it indoors with as few distractions as possible, but if that's not possible then maybe find a good spot in nature. Set and setting are crucial with psychedelics, never neglect it

For example, think of golfing, and what goes into the field of golfing. look at every type of shot from a driver, to iron clubs, even the putters. Let's take drivers for example, look at all kinds of shots done, from good to worst shots. Well, YOU are that golf ball, would you rather be hit in a good and ideal setting, controlled and safe from other distractions? Because I'll tell you, the mistake is mere degrees and decimals, that's all it takes to shoot out of the stratosphere and into HELL bad trips if your mood and setting is not safe and conducive to seeking deeper truths through psychedelics. 

My very first trip was extremely strong. Like, holy shit wtf is this strong. Definitely not what I was prepared for, yet I’m still here :P

I am all for controlled and well-planned out trips, but if that’s all your doing, then you’re missing out!

Edited by Yimpa

When I gave my Brother  purple haze and he smoked it and took about 30 mins in the car I was driving he thought we lifted off into space. Almost like we were in a spaceship going towards the moon good times though. Then we went walking in nature best thing for all. As Leo said Not smart to keep illicit chemicals in your car.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?