BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Well, (full) Enlightenment doesnt "work" like you describe. It is unmistaken. It is exactly not the kind of conceptual thoughts that you describe in the quote above. Nor is it any other kind of thought arisings/concepts. But directly realizing and being Absolute Reality with the former "you" and all its building blocks/arisings seen through and died/transcended..

Your self-deception is not merely at the level of words or concepts, it's at the level of conscious experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura man, most people don't even have a great life, living on purpose, feeling fulfiled by who they be and their contribution. Ralston, Rupert etc at the end of the day they do what they can, and it serves a purpose and people get glimpses, that too, matters. 

My concern is higher things.

If you are interested in lower things, that is okay. But don't expect me to join you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason I know that none of these enlightened people is seriously conscious is simply because if you were seriously conscious you would not be able to walk straight. 

Why? Isn't there a conflation here of consciousness with something relative such as ability, or state? What if you were able to use your body more skilfully after enlightenment?

Maybe you'd be able to walk straight for the first time! ;) 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My concern is higher things.

If you are interested in lower things, that is okay. But don't expect me to join you.

@Leo Gura you are in all the way anyhow. You got bills to pay too, food to put in your mouth etc. There is no escaping that.

@Leo Gura is there any point to achieving these states of consciousness? Because from what you describe there’s a lot on the line.

do you recommend only pursuing it when you’ve exhausted 99% of your interest in consensus reality? 

and is that what you did, or did it just happen “accidentally” as a result of your curiosity and “forced” you to lose interest because you seen everything else to be pointless?

Edited by Francis777

49 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What do you mean by this, please explain.

This planet and humanity is an amazing opportunity beyond any words I could use here. But it could also be possible that we'll not be able to achieve it. It's an open question.

I myself am not fully aware of the details, but I became repeatedly aware of the weight of this opportunity. It's greater than anyone can in their wildest dreams imagine. Its importance cannot be overstated. If you would become aware of it, you would every waking minute do nothing else than devote your life's energy completely to working on advancing towards it.

What's to do? Mainly raising consciousness, but one of the most crucial points is that we're able to exit the illusion that there wouldn't be much else to gain or do here. It's on a level that is absolutely impossible to imagine if you didn't experience it. So the first step is coming in contact with that possibility, and for that you have to open yourself up to the idea that everything you thought you knew is totally and completely wrong.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your self-deception is not merely at the level of words or concepts, it's at the level of conscious experience.

I give you a lot of credit for keeping your cool in the midst of all the criticism, but it's you thats deceived here.  And you don't have to walk around in God Consciousness 24/7 to be conscious of God.   @Water by the River is telling you exactly how it is, but your mind is too closed to see anything.  If you had had the genetic makeup for natural enlightenment you would not be sitting here in some endless pursuit of Truth or bashing those that have found it.  I feel sorry for you, almost.  The video @Osaid posted says it all.  @Water by the River could explain it to you a thousand times and you still wouldn't get it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I find it absolutely bonkers that you can consider someone so intelligent and yet so unbelievably foolish at the same time, all of his videos on youtube is what drove him to you for his amazing insights and perspective. But somehow you believe that this same person could make such a futile error of overlooking this one thing. 

The amount of previous insights that you agree on him with, and know for a fact that he understands them as deeply as you, you cannot deny his capacity for this work. But somehow believe this one aspect has been so monumentally overlooked by him, but not you.

I’m not even arguing with you at this point, I just can’t fathom how you can think, given what you know about this person, can fuck up this badly. From what your saying, Leo has made the fuck up of the century.

Edited by Francis777

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Inliytened1 I find it absolutely bonkers that you can consider someone so intelligent and yet so unbelievably foolish at the same time, all of his videos on youtube is what drove him to you for his amazing insights and perspective. But somehow you believe that this same person could make such a futile error of overlooking this one thing. 

The amount of previous insights that you agree on him with, and know for a fact that he understands them as deeply as you, you can’t deny his capacity for this work. But somehow believe this one aspect has been so monumentally overlooked by him, but not you.

I’m not even arguing with you at this point, I just can’t fathom how you can think, given what you know about this person, can fuck up this badly. From what your saying, Leo has made the fuck up of the century.

It's mind boggling to me too, how he can't be enlightened.   There is no way he could have taught what he did and not be, and yet, here we are.  God is a tricky bastard.  In the end go with your gut - that's how I roll.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The consciousness that Leo is trying to communicate with y’all is completely beyond human. I can guarantee you that much.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

36 minutes ago, vibv said:

This planet and humanity is an amazing opportunity beyond any words I could use here. But it could also be possible that we'll not be able to achieve it. It's an open question.

I myself am not fully aware of the details, but I became repeatedly aware of the weight of this opportunity. It's greater than anyone can in their wildest dreams imagine. Its importance cannot be overstated. If you would become aware of it, you would every waking minute do nothing else than devote your life's energy completely to working on advancing towards it.

What's to do? Mainly raising consciousness, but one of the most crucial points is that we're able to exit the illusion that there wouldn't be much else to gain or do here. It's on a level that is absolutely impossible to imagine if you didn't experience it. So the first step is coming in contact with that possibility, and for that you have to open yourself up to the idea that everything you thought you knew is totally and completely wrong.

Thank you

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

13 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

The amount of previous insights that you agree on him with, and know for a fact that he understands them as deeply as you, you can’t deny his capacity for this work. But somehow believe this one aspect has been so monumentally overlooked by him, but not you.

I’m not even arguing with you at this point, I just can’t fathom how you think, given what you know about this person, can fuck up this badly. From what your saying, Leo has made the fuck up of the century.

I'm not saying he isn't but your argument doesn't stand ground. Why, Einstein was a genius and made some remarkably discoveries, but he still got debunked and overlooked some aspects. So did a few other top Philosophers.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The consciousness that Leo is trying to communicate with y’all is completely beyond human. I can guarantee you that much.

LOL. I guarantee you've drunken the kool-aid and Leo is just a psychedelic fantasist.  

Leo: Buddhists don't know what Love Is.

Umm, Leo, I guarantee you don't know wtf Buddhism is.  They would say "Love" is a reification of experience and they would be right, but because you're so attached to your "philosophizing" (i.e. mental fapping) you can't even conceive of a level where such silly things are discarded.

Edited by SeaMonster

Every human that you think is extremely intelligent… heh, wait til you experience Alien Intelligence. There will be no left for doubt on this matter; only pure intense shock and awe.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@SeaMonster I can guarantee you that you are also in survival mode.

Edited by Yimpa

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's mind boggling to me too, how he can't be enlightened.   There is no way he could have taught what he did and not be, and yet, here we are.  God is a tricky bastard.  In the end go with your gut - that's how I roll.

Something lets the Gateless Gate go "not today darling". How hard it is to spot which elements of his relative vehicle could cause that is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyways, I which him good luck in all his endevours and in finding his peace.

Consider that God is imagining both enlightenment and psychedelics.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not saying he isn't but your argument doesn't stand ground. Why, Einstein was a genius and made some remarkably discoveries, but he still got debunked and overlooked some aspects. So did a few other top Philosophers.

You make a fair point, but I just don’t see it. It’s like Einstein getting everything else right on his theory but fucking up on calculus.

Bottom line is that enlightenment is an amazing achievement if you want to remain human. 

Most scientists will still think you’re full of shit, though. 

Edited by Yimpa

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

very human that you think is extremely intelligent… heh, wait til you experience Alien Intelligence. There will be no left for doubt on this matter; only pure intense shock and awe.

You're more likely to "experience Alien Intelligence" after being on the receiving end of an anal probe on a spaceship than from Leo's next, greatest novel content.