caelanb

Actualized.org on mediabiasfactcheck.com

32 posts in this topic

Hey, I just found out that there is a page on mediabiasfactcheck.com about actualized.org. According to the website, Actualized.org is the most pseudoscientific on the spectrum of pseudoscientificness. Perhaps Leo should have a conversation with the founder about such a conclusion since I would assume there is disagreement here. 

:D

I mean, considering how metaphysics and spirituality aren't exactly science, Actualized.org is at least not very scientific. That said, Leo doesn't present his claims about metaphysics and spirituality as if they were scientific, so it's not pseudoscience. If we're strictly talking about misinformation and inaccurate reporting, that would certainly apply to the forum. As for Leo's videos and blog posts, maybe not so much.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Bruh no one should believe most of the shit on here. Everyone's experiences are going to be very personal and specific to them and you'll see some cross over when you encounter people who've can share something similar. But almost none of this is scientific or testable. Proceed at your own risk

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How does one factually gauge the credibility of mediabiasfactcheck.com on mediabiasfactcheck.com?
Circularity is a bitch.

@Extreme Z7

5 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

How does one factually gauge the credibility of mediabiasfactcheck.com on mediabiasfactcheck.com?
Circularity is a bitch.

True!xD

@caelanb

9 hours ago, caelanb said:

Hey, I just found out that there is a page on mediabiasfactcheck.com about actualized.org. According to the website, Actualized.org is the most pseudoscientific on the spectrum of pseudoscientificness. Perhaps Leo should have a conversation with the founder about such a conclusion since I would assume there is disagreement here. 

9 hours ago, caelanb said:

picture.PNG

This whole situation reminds me of thos video, and what the academic and scientific community defined criptozoology and pseudoscience:

I suggest watching this in full, very interesting implications.

10 hours ago, caelanb said:

picture.PNG

Rating could be higher if Leo shows proof on how to get hot witch girlfriend 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Rating could be higher if Leo shows proof on how to get hot witch girlfriend 

Meta-meta-systematic reviews of double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trials, large-scale registered replication reports — only the highest level of scientific evidence on the matter.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Wtf is Quackery. This isn't an abortion clinic. Hi Dr Gura.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I find it hilarious that one of the most useful resources on the planet is seen as quackery. 

I also find it funny that nobody actually watches it because "the videos are too long" or some silly BS like that. 

And even Fewer Apply it to the Hilt. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

fact checkers -  the latest corporate media scam.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

I find it hilarious that one of the most useful resources on the planet is seen as quackery. 

I also find it funny that nobody actually watches it because "the videos are too long" or some silly BS like that. 

That, of course, depends on what one considers “most useful”. If their goal is to defend or amplify their academic accomplishments and worldview biases, then the content will actually be an attack on them. Not at all useful.

Just show them this clip example. They will immediately run for the hills:

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The funniest thing is that the site you used is in and of itself BIASED! It's bias is towards a small perspective that is only accepted based on a consensus. Lol. Our perspective we present you have have Absolutely Direct Consciousness Of...That is if you yourself remove all Biases???. What would the aliens flying around say about science compared to what we teach, relative to the aliens perspective ? 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist