Ryan M

Does anything compare to MDMA?

17 posts in this topic

Is there a substance that's anywhere near as blissful as MDMA? Looking for something that's at least somewhat close to as amazing when going out and being social with other people. Not looking to take something all the time, maybe just once a month. Only reason i'm looking for an alternative is because mdma is so harsh/toxic on the brain

@Ryan M I would recommend 5meo mipt. 

It is not exactly like Mdma, but it is save to take. No hangover. And very lovely, energetic, erotic energy 

Mescaline did it for me. But it also includes a stiff trip, which then later turns into the euphoric connecty experience. So you'd have to be ready for both.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

This drug was designed to substitute MDMA without the side effects. I plan on trying it after AL-LAD

Blue Bliss pellets (5-MAPB+2-FMA+5-MeO-MiPT)

Oh there is this substance called AMT. It is a tryptamine but it acts mainly as an empathogen.

But it is a powerful SNRI, so becareful combining it with antidepressants.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

2 cb or 6apb aka benzofury perform a similar function with less hangover, but some hangover. but for me the perfect substitute is 40/ 50 ug of lsd

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 hours ago, flowboy said:

Mescaline did it for me. But it also includes a stiff trip, which then later turns into the euphoric connecty experience. So you'd have to be ready for both.

Do you get sick when you take Mescaline? Also I'm curious what you mean by stiff trip

shrooms

i always go through hell first but then sometimes it gets blissful, even a lot more than mdma but the hell before is so scary that i‘m avoiding it

2cb can be a bit similar but also scarier than mdma

Edited by PurpleTree

On 9/8/2023 at 9:08 PM, PurpleTree said:

shrooms

i always go through hell first but then sometimes it gets blissful, even a lot more than mdma but the hell before is so scary that i‘m avoiding it

2cb can be a bit similar but also scarier than mdma

Yeah shrooms basically make you feel like shit for the first 1-2 hours and you're asking yourself why you even did them, and then once you've worked through the tough part the euphoria and bliss kicks in. Not every time though. But when it does I'm like why the hell do I bother with MDMA?! This shit works and feels better and I can grow it in my house 

On 6/9/2023 at 5:04 PM, Ryan M said:

Is there a substance that's anywhere near as blissful as MDMA? Looking for something that's at least somewhat close to as amazing when going out and being social with other people. Not looking to take something all the time, maybe just once a month. Only reason i'm looking for an alternative is because mdma is so harsh/toxic on the brain

A few beers after a gram of shrooms is a similar feeling to MDMA. Purely recreational obviously. 

Edited by Ry4n

19 hours ago, kamwalker said:

Yeah shrooms basically make you feel like shit for the first 1-2 hours and you're asking yourself why you even did them, and then once you've worked through the tough part the euphoria and bliss kicks in. Not every time though. But when it does I'm like why the hell do I bother with MDMA?! This shit works and feels better and I can grow it in my house 

Hehe yea it’s wild. In the bad phase i regret it so much that i took them. Nooo not again the shrooms have tricked me into taking them and now i’m trapped forever. But then the blissful part is amazing