Javfly33

Am I the only one what feels deeply envious of women in one regard....

28 posts in this topic

And that is, when I see a girl with an exceptionally pretty shoes and especially a perfect done pedicure.

Some days It gives me such a frustration seeing such perfection that it ruins my day. Well not the whole day but at least 30min after seeing it I feel so frustrated, incredibly frustrated.

Like I don't care about other parts of women in that way, of course I can feel very sexusally aroused looking at a good ass too, and yeah sure it can frustrate me to but definitely not in such tremendous level as seeing perfect painted pedicures. 

I would sell everything to be able to near or put in my mouth some of this MILFs perfect pedicures. Is insane. Is close to God what I experience with the desire they trigger me

How can I avoid feeling this energetic frustration? I guess it happens on days I do not do spiritual practices.

Please don't close this topic is totally serious, just because you haven't experienced this pain/desire/frustration doesn't mean is not very real to some of us.

Edited by Javfly33

So you wanted painted toenails banned and now you need to shove them in your mouth?

There are women who are into that you could probably find one if you ever consider engaging that desire 

5 hours ago, meta_male said:

So you wanted painted toenails banned and now you need to shove them in your mouth?

character development

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I find most women's shoes ugly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why do you identify with someone who wants to nibble on women's toes?

Haven't you gotten the memo? You're not human!

WAKE UP!

:P

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, meta_male said:

Wait this is that same guy? I’m sure he’s trolling at this point.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I find most women's shoes ugly.

I bet you don't if those shoes are in your bed attached to some negligees, garter belt and nylons with some cherries on top?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I see you're back at this again. You've even gone up a notch. Why don't you just go suck on some toes and get it over with.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I bet you don't if those shoes are in your bed attached to some negligees, garter belt and nylons with some cherries on top?

I prefer my girls all naked ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How did I know you were gonna say that. Peeping at me again??

Ok on some real shit this thread makes no sense

1. There is no envy displayed anywhere, just lust and frustration
2. Why is there frustration over sexual attraction? Where is the issue?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am so incredibly sensitive to style. When a woman gets naked she becomes 50% less attractive for me.
The style of most Western girls is so plain and boring though.  

I find clothings generally highly stimulating, adds a lot of spice & variety seeing girls naked all the time would be kind of boring, although appreciating naked bodies is something different. I walk around half naked most of the time it's the most enjoyable and artistically enjoyable to me, I dunno some people love to sleep naked, I dunno what is up with the insane attachment with feet currently. I've had this also and I generally enjoy this, also shows people who are like this a very deeply sensetive in contrast to others. I know also why I have this & it's mostly due to socialization as one of the most succesful guy in my class with girls always made fun of girls feet, beign pretty & ugly and that if her feet are bad she is of no use. (It was very fun even for the girls at this time).

I dunno why you'd be envious about this, if it becomes an obession that is an issue. I generally enjoy the same things as you pedicure hands & feet wise, especially also color and smells, yet I am not envious it's more a part of a holonic expression of beauty, want it or not, it' can be and an be not part of this type of expression. 

I just don't enjoy the humilation type sex, I am generally also switch, so I can enjoy both, yet cross a boundary and you're most likely done for. 

I would look for some sexual shadows, high attraction & thinking you can't be like quality X generally applies a golden shadow which is positive. Like woefully lamenting about someones quality of beign charming, and beign in awe by this quality, are all parts of golden shadow. Tbh, I don't know what it really is, yet I would look into doing some introspection & it's most likely meritocracy level culture, surrender and divine feminity and woreship, due to the digital simp nature of our culture, I notice this especially with people who are over 35, it feels like different generations especially sexually. Also online-gaming culture amplifies this feet thing way to much and it generally is even a joke under homosexual people (as far as I can tell), so I dunno it's a very common fetish. 

Also foot fetish is one of the most normal fetishes you can have. You could make a gratitude practice about this... and you'd see how fast the envy dwindles and how "insane" that level of pull and attraction most likely is. For me it's similar as we made such heavy serious sexual attraction type jokes about this.

I dunno for me there is also a more sensual holistic appreciation about girls bodies generally speaking at this level as without a strong fetish, you'd be able to make the part whole. I also find it playful as these parts can be quiet sensetive. It's odd, yet I get what you mean. I'll most likely have to do some work in this area to, it's also a strong display of self-care and hygine to have one of the "dirtiest" parts of the body well-groomed, besides if you like anal or smth, that part is definitely dirtier. 

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

1. There is no envy displayed anywhere, just lust and frustration
2. Why is there frustration over sexual attraction? Where is the issue?

This is the essence of some shadow work inquiry, for me personally it's related to current meritocracy culture & single mothers & even if I don't like it it is partially that way, also due to having more feminine men and a strong acceptance of feminine qualities in men and beign sensual in that way, that is even a stronger incentive, especially when young. As I grew older I realized how girls seemed to enjoy domination and I don't know how to deal with this at times, as it's partially an extremely childish notion of sex, yet many BDSM users also report higher qualities of relationships so I dunno. Whatever floats your boat in a sense. 

I am not that much into it, I don't enjoy it besides it's highly sensual and consensual. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I see you're back at this again. You've even gone up a notch. Why don't you just go suck on some toes and get it over with.

Hahaha,?? u funny