itsadistraction

Everyone on this forum is AWAKE!!!

22 posts in this topic

Think about what a small percentage of the population we are. We are so privileged that we have access to absolute truth without the dogma and trapping of the religions and cults. We have all had God realizations or at least in theory no how to achieve them. Many thanks to Leo of course but don't sell yourselves short. This type of work takes the highest form of courage and commitment. Just by being a member of actualized.org, the forum and applying the lessons, we have all committed to this extraordinary task of setting out minds free form social conditioning and discovering truth. I am so amazed by everyone here. I have learned so much from all of you and am routinely blown away at the profundity and depth of your comments. 

This is a in many ways an elite set of individuals and happy to be apart of it. 

44 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Rest assured, I am most certainly a buffoon.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Can confirm I am awake on average 16 hours a day :P

Edited by Sigrun

Think about what a small percentage of the population we are. We are so privileged that we have access to absolute truth without the dogma and trapping of the religions and cults. We have all had God realizations or at least in theory no how to achieve them. Many thanks to Leo of course but don't sell yourselves short.

This is something someone stuck in a cult would say.

Not saying actualized.org is a cult at all, but this way of thinking is what leads people into cults.

"We privileged few know the truth thanks to our glorious leader"

Most of the concepts you see here should be treated with scepticism until you verify them yourself.

Edited by something_else

@bensenbiz idk, but it makes me more understood.

In my life I met only one person who has a higher understanding of Consciousness, and it's often difficult to meet. 

I would love to have an awake partner, and have that kind of Universal connection with her.

like Leo said: best we can do is to find proper spiral dynamics green girls...

3 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

Think about what a small percentage of the population we are. We are so privileged that we have access to absolute truth without the dogma and trapping of the religions and cults.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

It's normal religious- sorry, "spiritual" behavior.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm grateful for this space. But it's an only forum with diverse individuals. Everyone has their own particular challenges in life. There might be a few "hardcore" members that provide a lot of value, however, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Most of us here are rather common folks. Proud is a good thing but we're not particularly special, nobody is. Our shared obsession in self-growth and awareness work may be a bit rare, and that's it.

Edited by UnbornTao

Sorry guys there's no way to dispute it. If you are here and you enjoy being here you are awake or your chances of awakening are very high.

Edited by itsadistraction

3 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Sorry guys there's no way to dispute it. If you are here and you enjoy being here you are awake or on the correct path to awakening.

I guess you know best 9_9

4 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

this is hilarious, you say a group free of cults and religion and then finish it off with that^

if this isnt a cultist mindset forming i dont know what is. Honestly, some of you guys on here crack me up

3 hours ago, bensenbiz said:

are we happier tho? ;p

We’re here to understand what Reality is. Happiness is important, but so is sadness.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 hours ago, something_else said:

Not saying actualized.org is a cult at all, but this way of thinking is what leads people into cults.

"We privileged few know the truth thanks to our glorious leader"

Most of the concepts you see here should be treated with scepticism until you verify them yourself.

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

this is hilarious, you say a group free of cults and religion and then finish it off with that^

if this isnt a cultist mindset forming i dont know what is. Honestly, some of you guys on here crack me up

Honestly if I were @Leo Gura I would ban @itsadistraction for posting such nonsense. This is just a few steps away before someone gets a self-destructive backlash following someone so blindly and we get another @SoonHei situation.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Honestly if I were @Leo Gura I would ban @itsadistraction for posting such nonsense. This is just a few steps away before someone gets a self-destructive backlash following someone so blindly and we get another @SoonHei situation.

Why? I think its a great post.  He's absolutely right.  You won't find anything like this on the internet.   The stuff here can actually point you to Absolute Truth.  Think about this - not even Albert Einstein found that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

i doubt this post have good intention, with the sugary sounding shit

6 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

i doubt this post have good intention, with the sugary sounding shit

Maybe - but maybe it's refreshing either way...  All we hear is people criticizing all the time.  Its nice to hear stuff like this every once in a while.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.