Jayson G

Leo, Your Apology

94 posts in this topic

it was obvious that leo was completely focused on the exploration of consciousness and that for this he had created a hard shell. For me it was always a sign of authenticity. renounces the human facet in favor of the divine. He could have been unbearably arrogant, but always authentic. the problem (for him) is that this is not viable. the human part will come to take its toll. You are human, and very human. once again, that message of apology (apology to himself I would say) reflects insight and authenticity. authenticity is an extremely difficult thing to find in a public figure

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I started a new thread not realizing this one was already posted. It's been since locked as Admin, which I understand, suggested to just keep it to one thread, but you can read my response there. I would also like to add that please never make your reason to leave a forum because of what other's are doing or saying. There's a reason why you were drawn here to begin with and it's up to you to make the best of the opportunity. No one is going to be exactly how you'd like them to be, but you can choose for yourself what and how you respond to things, circumstances and people. Interact the way you like for people to react with you, submit posts that you find interesting or important to you, become that which you'd like to experience, just walking away sometimes shows you're not in control of your own decision-making and is dependent on others to make you feel a certain way.

Sure, leave if you're done with it and see no value; but not because how others' are acting or speaking that doesn't satisfy your liking, because in the end anywhere you go, there's always something/someone that will disturb you if you're not grounded in your own being and presence.

Yes! You hit the nail with this one! Totally how I would reason myself ❤️

Leo keeping all of you in an emotional up and down cycle. Next week, he's going to scold all of you again. And then apologize another time.?

4 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Leo keeping all of you in an emotional up and down cycle. Next week, he's going to scold all of you again. And then apologize another time.?

This is why if you just accept it for what it is and just stay neutral, that won't happen. It's an apology. Next week if it's a scold, it's a scold. If it's another apology, it's another apology. It's hard to see everything this way, especially when it's personal, but in this case, you can use it as an exercise, to practice. See it for what it is, no interpretations. It won't change your life that much either way. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Thank you for the apology Leo. I am so proud of you.

Anyone notice the "strange loop" aspect of Leo's journey? We do all this work only to return to the beginning and just be nice and be human.

T.S. Elliott: "We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring. Will be to arrive where we started. And know the place for the first time."

Edited by Soul Flight

Leo - grow a pair.  Do not be sorry for anything.  This creates guilt.   Realize that this is part of your growth and move on.   Be compassionate in your actions not in your reactions. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo - grow a pair.  Do not be sorry for anything.  This creates guilt.

Apologizing for your mistakes is entirely correct and is what a conscious person does when they realize they've made an error that could have potentially hurt or mislead someone. What, do you never apologize? Or do you never make any mistakes to apologize for in the first place?

What do you mean by "Grow a pair"? That real men never say sorry?

46 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Realize that this part of your growth and move on.

He clearly states that he knows that, so I don't think your advice is needed. Here's a direct quote from his apology:

"I had to question and transgress against classic spiritual virtues like humility, compassion, and goodness itself. This was a phase and it had its uses.

"My Apology 01"

This is why I follow you, @Leo Gura 

Your integrity, your humility, and your willingness to just say "Fuck. I missed the mark." is so damn inspiring. It really is the human aspect of your work, attitude, and perspective that are the most moving for me. Thats where it really hits.

The ability to love yourself on this level, and then demonstrate to others how to do it as well, is equally as profound as your deepest insights, in my opinion. There is just something about that Love.

-

Thank you for being You. Thank you for continuing to walk "The Path." Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

We love you man. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 hour ago, ivayloivanov0926 said:

Apologizing for your mistakes is entirely correct and is what a conscious person does when they realize they've made an error that could have potentially hurt or mislead someone. What, do you never apologize? Or do you never make any mistakes to apologize for in the first place?

Yeah I completely agree.

You can feel literally feel the Love radiating from that Blog post. No guilt or shame. No "boohoo, poor me"

Just Love.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

There is a difference between understanding the game and playing the game. I always make face palm when I read people writing you are not your body and you are the only person in the universe (sollipsim). These are all theoretical understandings and it is all fine and dandy to have such trans-human fancy philosophical views but at the end of the day you have to play the game, may it be the survival game, emotional game, romantic game or whatever game you are playing. Leo just got caught in his own game and he thought he transcended the game. It was not a good look on him and he was a bad role model for many with some fatal endings. It is just amazing he didn't see it.

2 hours ago, ivayloivanov0926 said:

What do you mean by "Grow a pair"? That real men never say sorry?

He clearly states that he knows that, so I don't think your advice is needed. Here's a direct quote from his apology:

"I had to question and transgress against classic spiritual virtues like humility, compassion, and goodness itself. This was a phase and it had its uses.

I am speaking much deeper than you understand.  This is not about other people this is about him. 

Apologizing is correct by what measures?  By the human measure.  If he wants to transcend that - then he will understand that this is people pleasing.

People pleasing only brings more desire and more ego.  Compassion does not encompass people pleasing.  Compassion comes from within. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Thank you for the apology Leo. I accept it.

I am thankful for your teachings.

You are unique and you are loved.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been suffering. I hope it passes soon.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

Transcending the human perspective to awaken to a universal perspective doesn't mean that one should just dismiss human social interactions altogether. An apology is a way for someone to reach out to others to let them know they are aware the dynamics between them have been strained in some way and taking responsibility for the part one may have played in it.

Although the apology isn't the end of the situation, it's more like the beginning and in fact, without resolving the issue that caused the straining and behaving in a way that remediates it then the apology wasn't much more than a token gesture and is not a genuine acknowledgment. So time will tell what this really is, the present moment will continue to reveal its actual nature.

The apology was epic wild fire, it almost made me shit my pants
10/10

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

Transcending the human perspective to awaken to a universal perspective doesn't mean that one should just dismiss human social interactions altogether. An apology is a way for someone to reach out to others to let them know they are aware the dynamics between them have been strained in some way and taking responsibility for the part one may have played in it.

Although the apology isn't the end of the situation, it's more like the beginning and in fact, without resolving the issue that caused the straining and behaving in a way that remediates it then the apology wasn't much more than a token gesture and is not a genuine acknowledgment. So time will tell what this really is, the present moment will continue to reveal its actual nature.

You can start then, by apologizing to me.  For all of your arrogant acts on the forum.  I think you have misled us in many ways.  And while you may be wise in your own way - you are far from an awakened being.  So I don't think your advice counts for much.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This society is overflowing with multi-layered facades of sympathy concealing bias. Symbols are empty. More important than compassion, you are showing a path. The integrity of your work and this forum are ones of the rare qualias providing comfort and solace in this fantasy.

Surrealism is definitely a struggle. Sometimes, it is difficult to comprehend the profound cluelessness and perplexing attachments of purported conscious agents. From your point of view, there is no ‘Leo’ equivalent to aid grounding, and I appreciate that you care, whether or not the communication strategy appears mechanical or inconsiderate.

In the line of self-criticisms, some inputs:

1. Stereotypes: While the videos feature impressive degree of nuances, the blog and forum posts are not held to the same standards, and sometimes seem straightforward or inflexible, presumably because of the need to communicate ideas free of nonsensical fluff and temporal wastes. Complexity deserves to be acknowledged. For instances, most scientists are materialists, but there is a large number of counter-examples who follow buddhism, not necessarily on par with actualized’s standards of open-mindedness and clarity, but outliers nonetheless. Another example is that ESPs are taken seriously by various agencies.
  2. Player / Game Distinction: Some nested communications, with abstract ideas obscured by surface-level assertiveness aimed at self-deceptive premise of identifying beliefs, deserve additional hints to ensure readers do not feel ostracized or out of the loop from non-dual wizardry. Personally, I like neutral content-bypassing styles focusing solely on structures, but this is not necessarily effective or desirable. Unfortunately, various agents are trapped in matrices that do not satisfy their fundamental needs outside very narrow unfolding, such that highlighting local ineffectiveness of systems is pointless.
  3. Insularity: Less focus on American culture or politics, and more on truthful, timeless abstraction may broaden the appeal of your work. Maybe the website and forum design can be modernized, as an adequate workspace improves efficiency and focus. Downside is, more users could lead to more noise.
  4. Insufficient Warnings: Knowledge is power, and power may be a trick of the mind. It may be beneficial to explicitly add warnings at the start of all videos, as a text summarizing the most common or dangerous pitfalls of spiritual work, including not only psychedelics, but solipsisms, psychological or physiological ungrounding, consequences on self-harm tendencies, etc. The downside is, it may intimidate viewers on otherwise fine pieces.

I hope it doesn’t come off as overly negative or loophole-seeking. These are not ‘weak points’, but rather, areas where the already high standards could be higher. Eventually, any strategy or style will be vulnerable to gaslighting, for as long truth conflicts with pure illusions. That's said, I'm not awake.

Thank you for providing guidance throughout this journey. I wish you the best renewal from the unpleasant experience of yours.

Edited by nuwu

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can start then, by apologizing to me.  For all of your arrogant acts on the forum.  I think you have misled us in many ways.  And while you may be wise in your own way - you are far from an awakened being.  So I don't think your advice counts for much.

I will take your sentiments into consideration but I don't require an apology for your personal attacks towards me on this forum, this reply included.

8 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I will take your sentiments into consideration but I don't require an apology for your personal attacks towards me on this forum, this reply included.

Then neither does Leo.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then neither does Leo.

Do you mean he doesn't have to apologize or that he doesn't require an apology?

I didn't say he should do either, though, did you think I did?

35 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Do you mean he doesn't have to apologize or that he doesn't require an apology?

I didn't say he should do either, though, did you think I did?

He doesn't have to apologize.  He did so solely from his own guilt.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.