Jayson G

Leo, Your Apology

94 posts in this topic

Less talk more action I say ?

I appreciate you Leo, even though you were cranky Leo for awhile there. Thanks again!

You’ll continue to grow as you teach and you learn. It’s not easy doing what you are doing. The work you share with Humans is appreciated and there is much here to enjoy in the human domain of love, relationships, service and healing. 

keep it up! 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Less talk more action I say ?

Amen.

Why so serious?

To be fair though, there is a lot of BS on this forum. So, how else are we gonna flush it down the toilet if not being direct and truthful? Most people here need to see a therapist and are coming here for issues that need to be discussed with a therapist. However, this forum is for Self-Actualization.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

11 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

To be fair though, there is a lot of BS on this forum. So, how else are we gonna flush it down the toilet if not being direct and truthful? Most people here need to see a therapist and are coming here for issues that need to be discussed with a therapist. However, this forum is for Self-Actualization.

I would like to add the nuance that Self-Actualization goes hand in hand with solving your inner issues. Hence all the different sub-forums. No one is really doing spirituality or actualization after being perfectly healed inside.

Edited by Swarnim

49 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

I would like to add the nuance that Self-Actualization goes hand in hand with solving your inner issues. Hence all the different sub-forums. No one is really doing spirituality or actualization after being perfectly healed inside.

No forum is replacement for therapy.

This work/forum already assumes you have mental stability. 

And, you cannot work towards self-actualization if you aren’t getting your emotional needs met outside of the context of spirituality and this forum.

Leo isn’t a therapist, he is a philosopher. So he has a right to be direct in his communication. 

If you are suicidal and mentally unstable, then you aren’t ready for the most advanced stages of consciousness and self-actualization. Remember, the highest level is self-transcendence according to the hierarchy of needs.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Not the most heartfelt thing I ever read, but I suppose it is a step in the right direction. Hopefully this becomes a new standard, instead of being just a cute little blog post that will be soon forgotten. This should be among the highest of values. Not something that's kind of behind the scenes, and is mentioned every now and then.

There is deep, deep intelligence behind being kind, loving, compassionate, authentic, etc. It's not just because it's nice and we should treat each other's kindly, etc. That's a very kindergarten level of understanding of true respect, compassion, humility, etc. Those are some of the highest frequencies you can access throughout the entire Universe. It has little to nothing to do with being human.

It is just what we are being lead to learn. It is the next step in our evolution - if you will. We are learning to be heart centred, without sacrificing the clarity of our minds. 

Awakened heart. Awakened mind. Come together as One. One awakened consciousness. 

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

No forum is replacement for therapy.

This work/forum already assumes you have mental stability. 

And, you cannot work towards self-actualization if you aren’t getting your emotional needs met outside of the context of spirituality and this forum.

Leo isn’t a therapist, he is a philosopher. So he has a right to be direct in his communication. 

If you are suicidal and mentally unstable, then you aren’t ready for the most advanced stages of consciousness and self-actualization. Remember, the highest level is self-transcendence according to the hierarchy of needs.

literally yesterday guy with 300 posts, commented on sexuality topics that boys(little children not even adults)  can't be raped....so I'm afraid no assuming of anything here.....

10 hours ago, Cireeric said:

Dude I dont want to be rude here, but why do you post a big list of all the models all the time in your posts? Even when you make some good points it is a pain in the ass to read through this everytime. You should question yourself if you do this to communicate clearly and effectively or is this just some signaling of the ego,  how well studied and integral you are in your considerations?

I pointed the same thing in another thread but some people are stubborn, maybe the example of Leo in admit his weak points can help some followers to check some blind spots too. We all have it.

are you sure you know that Leo is being sincere? don't forget the trickery how do you know he isn't just fooling everyone into believing that he is sorry and wants to be better. 

best not to assume anything ;)

edit: haha im assuming that you guys are being sincere 

Edited by Oliver Wright

45 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I pointed the same thing in another thread but some people are stubborn, maybe the example of Leo in admit his weak points can help some followers to check some blind spots too. We all have it.

it's just weird for me.....like entering room in your house  and you always say:  my name is XY....

BUT this forum has bigger problems then this I'm afraid.......

Your apology meant a lot to me Leo.

This forum has such meaningful nuggets of truth and insight if you know where to look ... it's truly one of the most unique corners of the internet.

I think it shows a lot of maturity of you to admit that your approach isn't necessarily the best for you or other members of this forum. That’s a concept pretty much absent from most the vast majority of Internet forum mods / administrators of forums (from what I’ve seen at least). 

The contents of your work have regained their once-held respect my friend. I know we’re supposed to call into question the claims you make about reality, god, politics, and consciousness - but when the messenger on the horse develops tendencies to dismiss other’s suffering and act cocky about their superiority of enlightenment? A lot of my faith in your word slowly started to dwindle away - but now you’ve regained status as one of my most esteemed teachers. 

Edited by toasty7718
Elaboration

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

In one moment he says he needs to be more patient and understanding, then a few months later he says he has been far too patient and is going to be stricter and harsher. I swear this is the fourth time he’s done this. I guarantee within a year he’s going to do an update video or a new post saying the opposite.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Not the most heartfelt thing I ever read, but I suppose it is a step in the right direction.

I thought what he shared was very heartfelt, and I was deeply touched by his humility. I've felt for a while now that Leo's been on a slippery slope, and I quite honestly didn't believe that he was capable of writing a blog post like that, but it seems that his deep suffering has helped him to grow as a human being, and that speaks volumes about his character. It takes a big person to hold their hands up and admit to their shortcomings, and to do so in such a public way just makes it all the more admirable.

@Leo Gura Wishing you all the best, I know just how lonely and painful life can feel so hopefully you're doing a little better now.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

How do you learn to be more selfless, and more loving that isn’t just lip service 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just be honest about your struggles Leo. This invincible Guru Personality is unintersting. Much more interesting to simply get a peak into your life, your experiences, your struggles, your lessons, your regrets, your emotions, your adventours. 

Leo, if anyone can make it to the other side - it's you, man! 

Even Adya or Mooji don't like to speak about the individual's personal matters but focus their attention on the Highest. Personally I think you are correct in wanting to distance yourself from any distraction and toxicity that can take up your energy. 

In your post, you mentioned letting go of social media and political dramas. What else is causing you pain that you can let go of? Are you feeling that this forum is still beneficial and healthy for you? Would you feel lighter without it?

You say you need mental capacity to access higher understanding, but when should one give concepts rest? When the mountain you are climbing has no summit, when do you decide to just stop to enjoy the view? 

@Mufasa18 Aliens tell you to get out of politics you are demonizing an entire group based on shit you dont know anything about them. Its completely useless. you cant know if anything you read on the internet is real its not direct.

Edited by Hojo

16 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Mufasa18 Aliens tell you to get out of politics you are demonizing an entire group based on shit you dont know anything about them. Its completely useless. you cant know if anything you read on the internet is real its not direct.

Sorry, not sure what you are saying here @Hojo. Your response is slightly combative. When you respond to others this way, how do you think it makes them feel? When I initially read your post, I felt upset, angry, combative... Is this how you would like others to feel?  Is this what you want to put out to the world? Is this not what Leo himself is trying to correct? 

@Mufasa18 Its not up to me how you feel,  i didnt attack you at all.  I was talking about believing in politics in general its a one sided generalization of the other side. I wasnt attacking you directly. nobody knows the truth, we only know the little of our direct experience and make up the rest. I do it too everyone does it we were indoctrinated into it. Unlike leo God told me I need to loosen up on my thoughts of what others think are. I spend my entire like worrying about it, God told me to say what I say cause I apologize too much. If you do it too much it makes you a coward to yourself and you lower yourself

Edited by Hojo