Rafael Thundercat

Leo, what the best episodes to watch triping

22 posts in this topic

For a long time I was delaying watching some Actualized.org or just listening it while triping in nature. I now decided to do it and I feel that "What is Actuality"  is a good guided one to do. But at same time as you @Leo Gura know your work better that anyone what other episodes do yoi think,feel would be great to listen while under effect of psycadelics?

Later I will share how was the experience here. I can do with more than one video. 

dont watch leo whilst tripping, chill put music on

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Chives99 my usual way of triping is in person ceremonies with this tribes of amazon while drinking strong medicine.

For me this Chill music path not work. Being able to be present with full power music is what flows with me. So experiment with videos is relatively easyier. I keep waiting for Leo answer since I asked him and not his followers. 

I recommend you don't use electronics when tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

music is a must

One time I tripped so hard that I ripped the headphones and eyemask off my head. Then I stared for what felt like an eternity. At MYSELF.

Why did the pizza maker go broke? Because they couldn't make enough dough!

2 hours ago, Chives99 said:

@Leo Gura  music is a must

At some point your trips will get too deep for music.

On 1/8/2023 at 2:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

I recommend you don't use electronics when tripping.

Why?

On 1/8/2023 at 3:48 AM, Chives99 said:

@Leo Gura  music is a must

Music for me has a connotation of evasion. what you want is for reality to open up, not to evade you. the music is somehow not real, or has a component of unreality, it is a simulation of something real let's say.

On 01/08/2023 at 6:21 AM, OBEler said:

@Chives99 have you ever tried 5 meo dmt? 

Music is useless on a peak of 5 meo dmt

Because you are already "full", right? :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

7 hours ago, docs20 said:

Why?

You want to contemplate and go deeply into your trip rather than getting distracted.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Music for me has a connotation of evasion. what you want is for reality to open up, not to evade you. the music is somehow not real, or has a component of unreality, it is a simulation of something real let's say.

Couldn't disagree more. Music is patterns of Being layered in a perfect, harmonious, balanced way. A cosmic dance of vibration, a sacred rhythm that beats in tandem with the heart of existence itself. An ethereal language without speech that only in higher states of consciousness you can really understand.

Although I have watched some episodes whilst tripping, I’ve come to the conclusion that if I am to involve an episode with a trip, it’s far more rewarding to watch one an hour or 2 before you trip, and if you have an intention for the trip to find one along similar lines to where you want your trip to take to. Although trips tend to veer off to wherever they want to take you anyway, it can help. Obviously truth seeking is my main aim and I assume yours. His episode ‘What is truth’ is clearly a good one to try. I’ve watched this numerous times even though it’s from a few years ago, and always find stuff in there that I feel I missed on a previous occasion. I really think it’s still one of his best episodes to this day, a great piece of work

On 7/31/2023 at 4:56 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

For a long time I was delaying watching some Actualized.org or just listening it while triping in nature. I now decided to do it and I feel that "What is Actuality"  is a good guided one to do. But at same time as you @Leo Gura know your work better that anyone what other episodes do yoi think,feel would be great to listen while under effect of psycadelics?

Later I will share how was the experience here. I can do with more than one video. 

You want to experience horror? If you want to experience horror watch his video on impermanence while tripping.

This is Leo's most judgmental video. If you can trip and watch this entire video and make it through, then you have some strong self-love. Don't listen to people telling you to listen to chill music, you can do that while sober. Use psychedelics to test your love for yourself. Can you be told you are a devil repeatedly by someone you admire while tripping?

What I noticed is this work can help you develop emotional fortitude so if you are interested in raising your ability to be judged and take it in stride do what I suggest here.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

"Reading a Poetic Description of God Consciousness" would probably be pretty great while tripping.

Edited by eggopm3

Let go of human content when on psychedelics. It's like you are trying to learn to dive while clinging to an inflatable raft. You cannot learn to deep diving that way. Be bold and let it go.

On 3.8.2023 at 10:12 AM, kylan11 said:

Couldn't disagree more. Music is patterns of Being layered in a perfect, harmonious, balanced way. A cosmic dance of vibration, a sacred rhythm that beats in tandem with the heart of existence itself. An ethereal language without speech that only in higher states of consciousness you can really understand.

I agree. Tripping without music is whack