J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

It's like saying "my hand exists" is a belief.  Your questions are incredibly half-baked. There is a lot of evidence, clear. Watch the entire videos the O.P posted then report back. Don't just respond based on emotions. Watch the evidence then report back and your questions are answered. 

You'd have to be incredibly immature to try to invalidate the validity of UAP's. Only ignorance is the cause for such objections. You have Men that are above you to degrees you cannot fathom, sitting down in a professional setting and putting lives on the line. You are acting selfish and self-centered, not self-actualized. Aleins are here and you guys are not even using the 20% that you get of your brain. At least optimize the bandwidth... This isn't rocket science. You are only going to cherrypick the reportings. If we gave you clear evidnece you'd say it was A.I...? 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not necessarily.

They are not invincible.

The US military has pretty powerful laser beam weapons. How would a UFO escape a powerful laser beam? It would do instantaneous damage.

Also, if you consider that there are 10000s of UFOs flying around, shooting down a handful of them is quite good odds. 99% of them are not being shot down nor crashing.

No way a 2000 rated chess player would lose against a 1000 rated chess player. If aliens are as smart as you say there wouldn’t be a comparison in intelligence. Human tech would be sticks and stones compared to alien tech. This is what so fishy about this story. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

It's like saying "my hand exists" is a belief.  Your questions are incredibly half-baked. There is a lot of evidence, clear. Watch the entire videos the O.P posted then report back. Don't just respond based on emotions. Watch the evidence then report back and your questions are answered. 

You'd have to be incredibly immature to try to invalidate the validity of UAP's. Only ignorance is the cause for such objections. You have Men that are above you to degrees you cannot fathom, sitting down in a professional setting and putting lives on the line. You are acting selfish and self-centered, not self-actualized. Aleins are here and you guys are not even using the 20% that you get of your brain. At least optimize the bandwidth... This isn't rocket science. You are only going to cherrypick the reportings. If we gave you clear evidnece you'd say it was A.I...? 

I've researched cgi/ufology for many years, so i know enough.  I believe even mahavatar or someone in his lineage said that there are only humans in this realm so your name doesnt do you any good. There is only 1god/1pov that is dreaming up the reality in physical universe manifestation. All what you see are merely manifested ideas/thoughts in physical realm.

God balances everything at all times, 1 billion older alien civillization can't vibrate at the same level as humans thus no visibility/contact unless you travel vibrations but it is still up to god

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Roy said:

Until I literally get anal probed............................... repeatedly in a back and forth motion at various speeds by a frisky alien, I don't believe shit about there being aliens or UFOS on Earth.

bro is tempting fate lmao

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Roy is the only one who makes sens to me in this thread. He even wants to believe, but simply can't. 

I also want to believe. But pretty much all things related to alien claims can be debunked if you dare to think about it from a rational point of view. The storys people tell can be interesting to listen to, but that's about it. I mean we don't mind watching movies that we all know are staged. So what makes this topic any different really? 

People should really try to learn from how scientists work when it comes to evidence of any claims. Test the claims, and be honest about how you do it. If a claim is'nt water proof, then acknowledge that. Look for the holes and don't use mental duct tape on every crack in a claim to make it seem valid.

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I've researched cgi/ufology for many years, so i know enough.  I believe even mahavatar or someone in his lineage said that there are only humans in this realm so your name doesnt do you any good. There is only 1god/1pov that is dreaming up the reality in physical universe manifestation. All what you see are merely manifested ideas/thoughts in physical realm.

God balances everything at all times, 1 billion older alien civillization can't vibrate at the same level as humans thus no visibility/contact unless you travel vibrations but it is still up to god

Quit weed + Go to college.

You utilize claims from non-existent beings, and quotes from people who met these non-existent beings. Yet, can't accept the validity of the claims made by highly credible, evidence driven(and presented),  government officials. ? 

• Feminist 

21 hours ago, Thought Art said:

If they are so smart why they crashing?

The universe is perfectly imperfect. If aleins did not exist all the information would have been declassified. If it's all bullshit then let us see the ""bullshit"". It's people like yourself which make it impossible for humans to ever have a conscious interaction with these beings. You lack depth and thoughtfulness. Prioritizing ignorance will only help you so much. 

There are far more aleins in the universe. Who's to even say it's the same ""species"" or kind that come here. They have different objects they come in. They use squares, diamonds, tic-tacs. 

Stop acting like the aleins are the anthropomorphized version of God you humans worship and pray to. That God is seen as all perfect in the sense no failure is made. That's dumb. Out of so many ufos, some will crash. You can't even drive your fucking car without hitting something, but complain when An alein hits something... Muddy thinking if you ask me.

• Feminist 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No way a 2000 rated chess player would lose against a 1000 rated chess player. If aliens are as smart as you say there wouldn’t be a comparison in intelligence. Human tech would be sticks and stones compared to alien tech. This is what so fishy about this story. 

Your comparing mental capabilities to physical weaponry. ? Pull out a laser beam during a chest match and figure out the rest. Your thinking is sticks-and-stones but that doesn't instantaneous make your weapons sticks and stones. A sword is still a sword to a monkey.

• Feminist 

1 minute ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Your comparing mental capabilities to physical weaponry. ? Pull out a laser beam during a chest match and figure out the rest. Your thinking is sticks-and-stones but that doesn't instantaneous make your weapons sticks and stones. A sword is still a sword to a monkey.

I give the monkey a laser beam weapon who doesn’t know how to ignite it and I give you a regular pistol. Who would win? 

1 hour ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Roy is the only one who makes sens to me in this thread. He even wants to believe, but simply can't. 

I also want to believe. But pretty much all things related to alien claims can be debunked if you dare to think about it from a rational point of view. The storys people tell can be interesting to listen to, but that's about it. I mean we don't mind watching movies that we all know are staged. So what makes this topic any different really? 

People should really try to learn from how scientists work when it comes to evidence of any claims. Test the claims, and be honest about how you do it. If a claim is'nt water proof, then acknowledge that. Look for the holes and don't use mental duct tape on every crack in a claim to make it seem valid.

1. All real evidence is classified. This is not an example of being rational. It's the epitome of stupidity. 

2. No one said to believe anything. I'm truly dumbfounded that most of you all aren't actually self-actualized. This is serious stuff. Every visionary delt with individuals like yourself that are unable to see the next dimension in their thinking. Operating on beliefs and emotional wishes is not staying true to reality.

3. You simply fear 'FEELING' inferior. Humans are emotional-rats.

• Feminist 

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I give the monkey a laser beam weapon who doesn’t know how to ignite it and I give you a regular pistol. Who would win? 

1. Remeber, only ONE has/HAD the intent to kill the other. 

2. We know how to use the laser beams, don't know how to use the ufos.  There is a significant difference. Humans also have a.i to our advantage(another weapon).

• Feminist 

39 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Great assumptions based off nothing but strung up falsehoods and imagination. 

1. Ideological 

2. Egotistical, Arrogant, self-centered.

3. Who said the non-humans don't appear humans-like?

4. Go to college.

Change your name because the recent reincarnation of mahavatar , haidakhan babaji said there are no aliens and that we were only ones in this universe. Calling me names while you didnt even researched mahavatar babaji properly. Ahahaha ?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

8 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

1. Remeber, only ONE has/HAD the intent to kill the other. 

2. We know how to use the laser beams, don't know how to use the ufos.  There is a significant difference. Humans also have a.i to our advantage(another weapon).

Hahaha today’s AI is nothing compared to what a super intelligence would have. 

1.Humans drink and drive, don't cross-out the assumption they may not have something similar. All arguments against are biased. All arguments for at least come with radical open-mindedness and higher-consciousness.

2.Just because the aliens have superior weapons doesn't mean they use them for destructive purposes! I assume they defend themselves when necessary. You act like they are here to kill and eat us.

3. You have to understand they are more conscious than you. It's plausible that they kamakazied purposely for the development of humanity. Us shooting them down only will lead mankind to the evolutionary upgrade we are past due for.

• Feminist 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Anon212 said:

Most recent estimates suggest there are 2 trillion galaxies in the Universe. That's 2,000,000,000,000... yes, that's a lot. I think its pure narcissism from humans to assume we are the only conscious entities in the Universe.

Yeah it IS kind of narcissistic to believe that we're the only ones out there. However, as you've pointed out, the universe is fucking ginormous! So what are the chances, that in a universe that big, aliens would randomly stumble into us humans? Like if we picked a random ant on this planet, what would be the chances of you running into this ant, even if you were consciously looking for it? The answer: We don't know. The problem with stats and chance is that they rely on data. Our only data point for life in the universe is earth itself (officially, maybe the government knows something we don't). So it's impossible to know just how likely life can occur in the universe so that we could predict how likely two civilizations might run into each other. There are just too many unknown variables. Like do the aliens have some technology that allows them to find other civilizations around the universe? Or maybe their home planet isn't actually that far away? Perhaps our "alien visitors" aren't even actually aliens but rather humans from the future?

So I get the point you're making, but the size of the universe just isn't reliable enough when we're trying to discuss the likely hood of aliens having visited earth.

beep boop

3 hours ago, Juan said:

Oh boy…

What? It's just aliens. This is all interesting to talk about but most of us still have to go to work when we get up in the morning.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

But pretty much all things related to alien claims can be debunked if you dare to think about it from a rational point of view.

Any claim can be debunked if you dare to think about it from a rational point of view. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Any claim can be debunked if you dare to think about it from a rational point of view. 

Even claiming to be a human

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

I would never openly admit at a Star Trek convention that I believe there are no aliens.  That would be dangerous.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.