J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

Well, what do you think? Is it really happening? 

I think it’s interesting I’m suprised it’s not as a big deal as it is . 

From what I’ve heard it’s just confirmations from people who haven’t actually seen them so far. Even this guy didn’t specifically say he saw them, only interviewed with people who did. I think this will be bigger when the public actually sees one. 

29 minutes ago, Selfnaught said:

I think this will be bigger when the public actually sees one. 

Lol

Public has been seeing them for 70 years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If Elon hasn’t seen one I doubt it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

If Elon hasn’t seen one I doubt it

That blabbermouth is the last one who would be told.

Elon is a freemason/part of the shadow government. He knows about them and lies to the public.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Public has been seeing them for 70 years.

How do they look?

12 minutes ago, D2sage said:

How do they look?

Sexy as fuck.

Confirms nothing. People are more than capable of twisting the truth or just downright bullshitting under oath

7 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Confirms nothing. People are more than capable of twisting the truth or just downright bullshitting under oath

A guy with top level security clearance who's job was to brief the President is not bullshitting under oath.

You guys are so sloppy with your thinking. Nobody with military clearances is just bullshitting about the existence of alien spacecraft. As if they have nothing better to do. This isn't the Alex Jones show. He's reporting facts to you. Just cause you're in denial about it makes no difference to him.

Edited by Leo Gura

I’m not in denial I’m just saying I personally do not think this is confirmation. He says people he talked to, so of course he likely isn’t bullshitting, I’m just saying people are capable. Although his information could be skewered to some degree and his facts may not be facts, other than being the facts of the information he’s been fed. 
I don’t deny aliens, my parents are a couple of the most honest people I know and are convinced they saw alien spacecraft back in 1978. So much so that my mother goes into a panic if it’s ever brought up and refuses outright to speak about it anymore. Yet it is not confirmation to me no matter how honest I believe them to be. I’m very open to the idea. Alls I’m saying is it doesn’t confirm anything 

@Dazgwny Well, enjoy staying ignorant.

Sometimes in life you gotta know how to read between the lines.

Cheerio!

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Still no actual evidence. These are insanely huge claims, gonna need more than hearsay. I’m open to the possibility, but I don’t see how you can be so confident.

And why the hell are such advanced civilisations crashing? Humans rarely crash let alone something this advanced.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dazgwny Well, enjoy staying ignorant.

Sometimes in life you gotta know how to read between the lines.

Cheerio!

Chances are that these alien claims is another attempt to pretend that the military got their hands some exotic technology that possess as a indirect threat to foreign military forces. That is how you read between the lines.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy with top level security clearance who's job was to brief the President is not bullshitting under oath.

You guys are so sloppy with your thinking. Nobody with military clearances is just bullshitting about the existence of alien spacecraft. As if they have nothing better to do. This isn't the Alex Jones show. He's reporting facts to you. Just cause you're in denial about it makes no difference to him.

I don't find this line of argumentation very convincing. My people reading skills, which are inhumanely good, just tell me this guy could easily be full of shit or delusional. We are talking about the US government here, lol.

The David Frevor case is far more convincing.

Glory to Israel

To be honest, you really have to have your head up your ass to deny the existence of alien life. 

Most recent estimates suggest there are 2 trillion galaxies in the Universe. That's 2,000,000,000,000... yes, that's a lot. I think its pure narcissism from humans to assume we are the only conscious entities in the Universe. We act like we are the the only living things on this damn planet, nevermind the entire fucking Universe.

Even if we were to make assumptions, it seems far more logical to assume that alien life DOES exist somewhere out there. It really is insane how delusional we are... 

I think these are better questions... why are there intelligence agencies who get to know and we don't? Why does it seem like they have more of a right over this information? And of course why the hell is this not everywhere? People don't really seem to care about it even though it's pretty big stuff..

And for you Leo, why do you and others often say that aliens are likely to be more loving or conscious? What if they are evil bastards?

Edited by Anon212
Typo

1 minute ago, Anon212 said:

And for you Leo, why do you and others often say that aliens are likely to be more living? What if they are evil bastards?

Selfishness is unsustainable at a certain point of technological development.

Glory to Israel