StarStruck

If you had dictatorial powers for 72 hours

36 posts in this topic

Everybody suddenly recognizes you are the smartest guy in the world because you stuck some DMT in your ass and they give you the powers to fix the world problems. What would you do?

The world would burn I can’t run the whole world. I’d just laugh “keep doing you.. just study wisdom, maturity, love and integrity like your life depends on it. “

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@StarStruck Organize a press conference, and make it clear that no one should ever be given this sort of power. And call for legislation restricting this ever happening again.

Then immediately resign.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I would delete myself from the governments database and leave everything else the same.

Escaping the Kafkaesque nightmare that is German bureaucracy: The definition of FREEDOM.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

First and foremost I would establish Esperanto as the official 'Earth language'.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I would make all harmful beliefs and ideas illegal. (For example the whole Trump thing, being on Putins side, being against Nato membership, burning Qurans, etc.)

I would take money from the rich and give to those who are more poor.

I would give a order to annihilate all Russian military forces in Ukraine.

Round up every Buddhist, throw them into a cesspool full of crocodiles, and close the whole thing with an airtight lid.

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Round up every Buddhist, throw them into a cesspool full of crocodiles, and close the whole thing with an airtight lid.

The Soviet Union and Maoist China already beat you to it.

Buddhist-statues-burned.jpg

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Then how come there are so many Buddhists running around?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Build me a luxury spaceship that rotates and can create it's own gravity. Bring on a handful of hotties and some interesting people and launch me as far away from this planet as possible.

Leave the launch codes for all nukes as the winning numbers on some big lottery ticket, then watch the fireworks from my window lmao.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Erase my human existence and re-incarnate as pure consciousness, after taking millions from banks and train myself to that level, create a law that allows me to change my name and identity everytime I want to. 

Master the art re-incarnation and DMT, be grateful and just peace out from existence ?. 

Or take two best friends and a beautiful girlfriend and give us infinite money and make a golden retriever the president of the united states and a persian cat the president of russia. Make a law that allows only these two powers to have animal presidents. But force them to be allies. Allow India to only trade turtouises and force them to regress to their spiritual heights. Give president Xi Jingping mandatory college education (he has no degree as far as I know) and let him rule for 1 year if he does well, he's allowed to pet president Goldy dawg USA and president Persian pussy cat Russia. I'd be happy with my life witnessing them cuddling ??

Oh and people can vote for a new animal president! So definitely dolphins and sharks are possible! But no bears for Russia only baby bear presidents

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you like this? Haha

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Give me some money, books, a minimalist house, some tea and leave me alone.

I would bring Mbappé to Real Madrid already for fuck's sake :D 

On 16/07/2023 at 11:26 AM, StarStruck said:

Everybody suddenly recognizes you are the smartest guy in the world because you stuck some DMT in your ass and they give you the powers to fix the world problems. What would you do?

please don't infer from you to others

I would change the forum rules, to prevent such nonsense threads in the future

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I acknowledge that you've ventured into deph probably no one can comprehend but and consider this:

This is what happens when you reach radical levels of consciousness with unhealed, unfelt, and unseen emotional trauma. Most people, including yourself are not really ready for such radical levels of consicousness. It literlly requires unfathonable levels of integrity, mental, emotional, and physical health, humbelness, stability, groundedness, compassion, and clarity to handle this responsabiliy. You've paved the way to disbalanced trascendence and your young (even more immature students) are following you. There are countless threads of misguided individuals. Feel free to jump but don't take them with you.

The best book I've ever read on emotional healing is Feel and Heal yourself from Detlef Rehbein. It's very different from shadow work. It's a total game changer for me because it's an entire new dimention of development I'm discovering right now. Unfortunatly, the book is only available in German but I might translate it one day. Anyway he still offers 1-1 sessions in (bad) English. Happy to share more info if anyone resonated. Anyway, this is not a pitch.

Look, I've suffered from serious 'incurable' health issues as well and healed. Almost fully. So let me ask you this: do you think it's a coincidence that you are suffering from 'incurable' health issues? NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE. I'm not claiming to know what those causes might be but it's not a suprise to me that you are stuck. 

Can you hear your inner child crying? Can you feel your body dying?

I truly emphasize with your desperate situation but REFLECT on what you're creating here? Ask yourself: Is my behaviour, conduct, and expression the full glory of your potential? Do you embody and demostrate the highest? From the absolute perspective, sure. Surely not from the relative. You're a talking head, a preacher, not an embodied tacher. 

I mean, look at the two blog posts I've attached... what point are you trying to make here? Seriously. It's pathetic. I could write up an entire page breaking down in detail what a hypocrite you are but I honestly don't have the patience for this yet.

WAKE UP. CLEAN UP. GROW UP. SHOW UP. and don't forget to authenticly live your joy.

Don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on the world. And don't give up on humanity. 

Fix your shit motherfucker!

With utmost love from the bottom of my heart. God bless you.

SW

Screenshot 2023-07-17 220544.png

Screenshot 2023-07-17 220610.png

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."