Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

476 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Unless other spiritual teachers, I will not waste my words on anyone who I deem is too closedminded to receive them. It is very obvious to me who here is incapable of listening to things I say, and also those who are here to spread delusion and corruption.

Mmm. I hear you. I won't push this conversation futher bc it seems like it will go bananas.

I hope you've read the last question and ponder a bit on it. Tcare.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I hope you've read the last question and ponder a bit on it. Tcare.

The answer to your question is simple: I like to amuse myself as I watch mankind bumble around like zombies in the dark. Otherwise I'd be depressed. I'm not going to take humans too seriously. And the more deluded they are the less seriously I will take them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The answer to your question is simple: I like to amuse myself as I watch mankind bumble around like zombies in the dark. Otherwise I'd be depressed.

:)

Good for you

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not going to take humans too seriously. And the more deluded they are the less seriously I will take them.

Nice way of dodgeing the question

@Leo Gura reading your replays, some questions came to me:

1)By your logic, is it safe to say that God(howevery you define it as), Alien Intelligence, Pure Understanding and even Levels of comprehension are products of Immagination as much as everything else?

2) If that's the case, why do you escribe such superiority to your work over others?
I would say you are more exeptional then superior.

3)Do you think there is a way to prove on theorical level that Alien Intelligence is really superior to the awakenings you can get sober?
Cause right now your explenations don't seem quite convincing.

Lastly a consideration:
I don't think an Arahant doesn't know his life is imaginary. I would say the translation in buddhist language of "your life is imaginary" would be "your life is Impermanent"

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Where is the need to laugh and ridicule less inteligent people come from to begin with? 

The problem is that they believe that are much more intelligent, and preach their stupidity from on high.  patience, but it's good that it's a limit

7 hours ago, gettoefl said:

wasn't promoting himself in any way, you and other posters did a good job of that on his behalf and he comes off as sincere and grounded unlike the ones who engaged him

Man, that guy was a son of a bitch, a scammer. I believed him for 5 minutes because I was on weed. you have to be more perceptive. Can't you see all the signals? They are screaming you

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 15.07.2023 at 2:28 PM, Artem said:

No, it is not possible to be more conscious for a Buddha.

Well even for a 'Buddha' once can be always more conscious. Thats wrong regardless of your current insight attainment or mastery overall. 

@Leo Gura

How would you categorize alien mind into spiral dynamic level, is it beyond turquise? 

If this alien mind is more intelligent, Do you think if we are a Team of lets say 100 alien minds working over decades together, could we create some alien technology? Or is this alien mind not practicable for this human realm where we live 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I like to amuse myself as I watch mankind bumble around like zombies in the dark. Otherwise I'd be depressed. I'm not going to take humans too seriously. And the more deluded they are the less seriously I will take them.

@Leo Gura Who is amusing itself and otherwise feeling depressed at the ignorance of so-called others? How could this possibly be anything other than hyperinflated ego? The more sincerely you see beyond the surface of people (including yourself), and directly love this essence, the more integrity there will be in your teachings.

Listen to the feedback you receive over and over again, including from people that believe your "AWAKENINGS". The absolute within instinctively senses its entrapment. Enlightenment is the process of dissolving everything you are not.

This has to to be said. If not for your sake, for the sake of people that believe what you teach. There are a lot of young and vulnerable people here, who are suffering and sincerely desire truth. Ultimately the end of suffering is the direct realization of truth.

You have the power to help or delude them. Clearly see before trying to help others see.

? to everyone, including @Leo Gura. Please be careful with what @Leo Gura is claiming, and don't buy into increasingly extravagant claims. I don't doubt his sincerity, but he is diving deeper into imagination, rather than truth. I don't mean this an an insult to him, and I truly wish each of you the best.

Trust and look deeply within yourself. You are the answer to the only question that matters.

I'll check in from time to time, but this is my last post. @Moksha out.

???

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

How would you categorize alien mind into spiral dynamic level, is it beyond turquise? 

I'm not sure if Leo is talking about states- or stages of consciousness (or both) here, but even if it was stages of cognitive and moral development (wich SD is mapping) I believe alien mind is way beyond the scope of SD. The authors of SD are at like blue-orange range I think - so they don't have a clue about this stuff. Matter of fact, if we take his word for granted - pretty much nobody does.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

to everyone, including @Leo Gura. Please be careful with what @Leo Gura is claiming, and don't buy into increasingly extravagant claims. I don't doubt his sincerity, but he is diving deeper into imagination, rather than truth. I don't mean this an an insult to him, and I truly wish each of you the best.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

what leo says is not to immerse yourself in the imagination, because there is no such thing as a differentiation between imaginary and absolute. what Leo says is to raise your consciousness. It has no mystery, it is something very simple. obviously he has realized the absolute. Let's see, everything is the absolute. the inflated ego is the absolute, everything is. It's a matter of diving into it. nothing special. the special thing is how difficult we do everything

@Moksha Wish you the best!

Teach what you know, impact people out there.

Thanks for all your posts ♥

The reply right before @Moksha from @OBEler has to be the one of the funniest things I’ve read on this forum, given the context of the situation.

But, yes, thank you @Moksha for your service!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I had a dmt dream last night (like I usually do).  It was an ultra vivid vision of dragon ball Z where Goku got into a giant Mecha Goku and fought Freeza in space near the sun.  It was more vivid and interesting than practically any form of media I've consumed.  It's as if some sort of alien intelligence or AI feeds me these dreams every night.  

Every time I dream for the past 3 years I'm in for something vivid and bizarre, like virtual reality, but a dream state.

I don't know why this happens.  Open third eye??

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, that guy was a son of a bitch, a scammer. I believed him for 5 minutes because I was on weed. you have to be more perceptive. Can't you see all the signals? They are screaming you

He may have had some mystical experiences-  but his own arrogance has led to delusion.    He was right about some things and also wrong about some things.  He was right that once you awaken from the dream (and I did so via meditation and also just spontaneously) or has he put it, had the Realization or enlightenment, you don't wake up "again".   Just as what has been seen cannot be unseen.  You can access God states of Consciousness again, but you have already awakened.    He was wrong though, about being in a perpetual state of God Consciousness.   Yes, I can feel pure Being vibrating blissfully through me now as an enlightened being - but it is not all the time.  There are times when this won't be the case and your consciousness may be in different states.  But once awakened, the portal has been opened.  It may close again, but it is no longer locked to you.    

He also came here merely to attack Leo.  That was obvious.  If he is the highest master on high as he says- he would not be that concerned with Leo or trying to fix Leo and save Leo's students.    He also would have probably transcended teaching altogether.   So yeah, he's still stuck on a lot of ego.  But hey, all of us are to some degree - that's why we are still here in human form.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

high quality members like Nahm

Man, really you can't see that Nahm is more false than a politician in elections? really, it's obvious. he is a scammer. cheap also. If you don't see it, I'm sorry for you. your life will not be a highway. And Nahm weren't banned. Have Nahm here as a mod make me doubt a lot about the Leo's sight with the people. Was obvious. Nahm 3 business who meets millionaires every week ?. A demon disguised of a saint

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He may have had some mystical experiences-  but his own arrogance has led to delusion.    He was right about some things and also wrong about some things.  He was right that once you awaken from the dream (and I did so via meditation and also just spontaneously) or has he put it, had the Realization or enlightenment, you don't wake up "again".   Just as what had been seen cannot be unseen.  You can access God states of Consciousness again, but you have already awakened.    He was wrong though, about being in a perpetual state of God Consciousness.   Yes, I can feel pure Being vibrating blissfully through me now as an enlightened being - but it is not all the time.  There are times when this won't be the case and your consciousness may be in different states.  But once awakened, the portal has been opened.  It may close again, but it is no longer locked to you.    

He also came here merely to attack Leo.  That was obvious.  If he is the highest master on high as he says- he would not be that concerned with Leo or trying to fix Leo and save Leo's students.    He also would have probably transcended teaching altogether.   So yeah, he's still stuck on a lot of ego.  But hey, all of us are to some degree - that's why are still here in human form.

No, He was a lying son of a bitch who invented everything , like he took 1200 ug of lsd, to seduce weaklings, suck their blood and practice his trade as a narcissistic thief scammer. It is very easy if you are moderately (not very) intelligent, to learn spiritual theory and manipulate it. before I have cited the clear example of nahm, another similar one. spirituality is full of damaged people who suffer, and sons of bitches arise. It makes me sick

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is very easy if you are moderately (not very) intelligent, to learn spiritual theory and manipulate it. before I have cited the clear example of nahm, another similar one. spirituality is full of damaged people who suffer, and sons of bitches arise. It makes me sick

Yes I have seen this too in folks here in the past..it is very sad indeed.  I did not get a sincere, good vibe from this guy - all I can say is no one should consider themselves students of anyone else.  There are no masters.  Everyone is their own master.  They should think for themselves and do the practices themselves.  As i always say spirituality is about actuality. And what they take in for a conceptual framework they must rely on their intuition, curiosity, and open mindedness - but never should they allow themselves to become paradigm locked into a corner in any way.   And then one day the Truth will dawn.  And that shall be a day most glorious.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Leo Gura Who is amusing itself and otherwise feeling depressed at the ignorance of so-called others? How could this possibly be anything other than hyperinflated ego? The more sincerely you see beyond the surface of people (including yourself), and directly love this essence, the more integrity there will be in your teachings.

Listen to the feedback you receive over and over again, including from people that believe your "AWAKENINGS". The absolute within instinctively senses its entrapment. Enlightenment is the process of dissolving everything you are not.

This has to to be said. If not for your sake, for the sake of people that believe what you teach. There are a lot of young and vulnerable people here, who are suffering and sincerely desire truth. Ultimately the end of suffering is the direct realization of truth.

You have the power to help or delude them. Clearly see before trying to help others see.

? to everyone, including @Leo Gura. Please be careful with what @Leo Gura is claiming, and don't buy into increasingly extravagant claims. I don't doubt his sincerity, but he is diving deeper into imagination, rather than truth. I don't mean this an an insult to him, and I truly wish each of you the best.

Trust and look deeply within yourself. You are the answer to the only question that matters.

I'll check in from time to time, but this is my last post. @Moksha out.

???

aw no! you are the most gifted and genuine and graceful person here and the main reason i checked most days was to read your contributions

this is tremendous loss to this community

if not here please consider to come and share your gifts on reddit or twitter if you feel so called ... my username the same there as here

much love moksha and thank you for everything, because of you i made some giant leaps

in fact everyone should go read ALL your posts, they are pure gold ... you are a peerless exponent of light and a beautiful man in every way