Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

476 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

If you read your own post, you do understand how unbelievably absurd these statements are, right??

I don't care how truth sounds to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Someone here Some of you guys don't appreciate my wicked sense of humor.

Don't take this too seriously.

If I'm gonna ban someone I'm gonna have some fun doing it. Otherwise what is my payoff for dealing with such nonsense?

Please enjoy the show.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I don't care how truth sounds to you.

You know Leo, you are talking to a very powerful clairvoyant mystic.

I used my powers to buy into the stock market 2 days prior to the big market crash that's just now recovering.  

I also predicted my last two girlfriends whom were very mediocre.  

On 14.07.2023 at 1:58 PM, Water by the River said:

It is unknown whether the concentrations of DMT reported in our study at cardiac arrest can elicit the effects of an exogenous psychedelic dose of DMT, or whether this surge of endogenous DMT similarly occurs in humans. Moreover, the conscious states reported by NDE survivors may involve contributions from several of the other neurotransmitters found to surge at cardiac arrest in our prior rodent study

I have read this paper now, man is it boring xD This is a part you quoted and not highlighted and this is exactly my argument. So they find osme DMT they can only hypothesize it can act in a way similar to exogenous DMT, because there's little concentrations of it and they hope that 0,5 mg DMT from the body can somehow act like 30 mg DMT from outside the body. But there's a shit-ton of other chemicals in the body that can cause and NDE potentially, so looking for a role of the DMT in the body is not a hill I would die on.

And if you have read the Jewish stories book, then you know Strassman finished it highlighting many differences between Jewish prophetic experiences and DMT experiences, so DMT doesn't explain it.

I would like to give you some sources why I am so sure that DMT in the body is not some endohauasca and is not activated by Him Hoff or any such stuff. But this not something I care much about so I haven't collected sources. I can only point you to Hamilton Morris' podcast, where he interview guest that I got this view from https://www.patreon.com/HamiltonMorris/posts

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I'm gonna ban someone I'm gonna have some fun doing it.

So i should expect when and if I get banned at some point in the future that you will call me a fa#$ot? Really ? If even high quality members like Nahm and WinterKnight are being degraded like this.  

You need an outside frame of reference to see how you are being arrogant and rude  . So I will call you out on it . .you are a hypocrite leo...you play nice whenever you want and then you ban people and insult them . Where is the maturity?  The integrity? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Okay mother Fuckers

I came in here ready to validate Leo's Austistic Furry enlightened alien Master kink I EXPECT TO HAVE MY KINK FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What am I supposed to do with such people? How nice can I be to them as they spread their self-deceptions like a cancer?

Lol. I think it was still possible to have a more holistic conversation tho.

Like a friend to friend one.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I'm gonna ban someone I'm gonna have some fun doing it. Otherwise what is my payoff for dealing with such nonsense?

Please enjoy the show.

As excited as I am for the new course, the clever jokes and massive suspense of an episode of Actualized.org TV SHOW keeps me on my toes even more. Who would've known Leo had such a knack for writing soap operas.

Cheers! :) 

Edited by PenguinPablo

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So i should expect when and if I get banned at some point in the future that you will call me a fa#$ot? Really ? If even high quality members like Nahm and WinterKnight are being degraded like this.  

You need an outside frame of reference to see how you are being arrogant and rude  . So I will call you out on it . .you are a hypocrite leo...you play nice whenever you want and then you ban people and insult them . Where is the maturity?  The integrity? 

Welcome to the real world, kid

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if I get banned at some point in the future that you will call me a fa#$ot? Really ?

I have never called anyone that here and I never will. Don't strawman me.

Once in a while I call someone a rat or the like.

Notice that when I call someone a name it's done in a cheeky way to highlight the absurdity of the situation.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura yeah:..rat ..fool..idiot ..jackass  etc  these are not "true "insults after all. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura yeah:..rat ..fool..idiot ..jackass  etc  these are not "true "insults after all. 

You should notice that I rarely say such things randomly. They are said in extreme circumstances for didactic purposes.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice that when I call someone a name it's done in a cheeky way to highlight the absurdity of the situation.

To highlight how everyone is so stupid and dumb. Yea that is funny.

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

To highlight how everyone is so stupid and dumb. Yea that is funny.

Not everyone, but certain people, of course. What am I supposed to do? Act like those people are intelligent and serious?

I deliberately do not dignify unserious people with my seriousness.

Some of you guys expect me to respect human nonsense. Which I will not do.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Not everyone, but certain people, of course. What am I supposed to do? Act like those people are intelligent and serious?

The question is. Do the recipients of that name calling are laughing aswell. Or it just creates unhealthy conflict 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Act like those people are intelligent and serious?

Where is the need to laugh and ridicule less inteligent people come from to begin with? 

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The question is. Do the recipients of that name calling are laughing aswell. Or it just creates unhealthy conflict 

Usually once it has reached that level the recipients are getting a ban. So I don't expect them to be laughing.

I identify people who are lost-causes and cannot be cured through any amount of dialogue and then I don't waste my dialogue on them.

Unless other spiritual teachers, I will not waste my words on anyone who I deem is too closedminded to receive them. It is very obvious to me who here is incapable of listening to things I say, and also those who are here to spread delusion and corruption.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Where is the need to laugh and ridicule less inteligent people come from to begin with? 

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Insanely embarassing to fall for random "who?"s on the internet claiming to be enlightened coaches.

This is how so many charlatans become rich, you are their prey. How many self help courses have you paid for so far?

wasn't promoting himself in any way, you and other posters did a good job of that on his behalf and he comes off as sincere and grounded unlike the ones who engaged him