ChrisZoZo

Do you thinking channeling is real?

Does channeling exist.   26 members have voted

1. 1. Does channeling exist?

• Not now or ever its completely impossible.
    • It’s possible with in are reality, but no human can do it.
    • It’s possible for humans to do but all that have claimed to do it are lying/fraudsters.
    • It’s possible for humans and some have done it.
    • It’s possible for everyone to do it and it’s done regularly.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

If you think Channeling is real? Please answer the poll using this definition of channeling.
Channeling is when a human using no technology outside of their own biological brain/body can obtain information via direct download from other beings within reality. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Humans are imaginary; therefore channeling is also imaginary. 

Enjoy!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Ofcourse, the higher in consciousness you transcend the more claim you can put on what is yours. I've channeled from akashic and could answer any question on lsd. I've simply imagined an akashic dome in my mind  and instead of looking through my eyes i could only see the akashic dome. Then my friend would ask anything and an answer instantly came. Channeling is just you putting claim on what was yours, the higher in consciousness you go the more god you become

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

You are channeling @ChrisZoZos consciousness right now.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I think its like uploading chat gpt of a personality number to your mind. And I think its real

In church, there are people who said they can download stuff from God and speak in tongues.

2 hours ago, SamC said:

You are channeling @ChrisZoZos consciousness right now.

No u

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

27 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

No u

;)

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Some years ago I found a specific research chemical which activated channeling capacities within me. Although for me it only made sense to channel GOD, not anyone else. Why use a middleman?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

In church, there are people who said they can download stuff from God and speak in tongues.

And they’re forever stuck with dial-up connection

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

No I don't think so because if a human tells a thing then it is based on their interpretation about things . And all human interpretations are partial and relativistic.

The higher you are (in frequency of awareness), the more you are channeling the Higher Self.

It's as simple as that.

If you want to talk about it in terms of electromagnetic signal and radio, then yes, the spine/brain is an antenna and it is firing according to the "random" energy coming from deep space. But it is not random at all; we are awash in an ocean of Light; Infinite Intelligence is everywhere, for the simple reason that Everything is influencing Everything Else. It All Adds Up.

Sum of All, And By Them, Driven.

The quieter the you can get brain/body to stop making "random" noise, the more aware you will become of what is; Infinite Frequency of Knowing.

Edited by tuku747

@ChrisZoZo Before I experienced it myself I thought it was bullshit. Same with chakras.

Since my first ego-death trip on shrooms there was this channel open in me. The first time channeling:

God spoke to me through my mouth, "My child, you are so loved.", "You are everything that I ever wanted.", "I want you to exist and you are perfect.", "My child, I want everything for you.", "Dance my child and dance for me. Dance and the universe dances with you."

I documented more channeling here:

Btw, what do you mean in the poll "It’s possible with in are reality, but no human can do it."?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Basically anyone can do it, using your def.

9 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Channeling is when a human using no technology outside of their own biological brain/body can obtain information via direct download from other beings within reality. 

Answer: LANGUAGE! It's a technology not outside our biological brain.

Other than that, basically any organism with mirror neurons can do this to some degree. As far as we know this includes humans, songbirds, and macaques.

Interesting paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3510904/

Abstract: Mirror neurons are one of the most important discoveries in the last decade of neuroscience. These are a variety of visuospatial neurons which indicate fundamentally about human social interaction. Essentially, mirror neurons respond to actions that we observe in others. The interesting part is that mirror neurons fire in the same way when we actually recreate that action ourselves. Apart from imitation, they are responsible for myriad of other sophisticated human behavior and thought processes. Defects in the mirror neuron system are being linked to disorders like autism. This review is a brief introduction to the neurons that shaped our civilization.

But I do believe humans are capable of channeling more complex information from other humans and higher beings. A very small percentage might be able to pull it off without psychedelics.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Bashar is the best example of channeling. There it is. You can watch it live in real-time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Some years ago I found a specific research chemical which activated channeling capacities within me. Although for me it only made sense to channel GOD, not anyone else. Why use a middleman?

Did you ever record yourself channeling? Are you high in any of your Actualized videos?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why use a middleman?

I hope we can have some serious study of many chemicals with respect to who u can communicate with and find what is best for each situation. Seriously good science. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bashar is the best example of channeling. There it is. You can watch it live in real-time.

Do you think people could be channeling when speaking or writing and not be aware that they are channeling. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.