ivankiss

Fools. Some lines should not be crossed.

76 posts in this topic

You can't be so goddamn awake that you think raping babies is fine, but being kind and respectful is just human bullshit and limitations.

Because that's the mentality I see some of you starting to subscribe to here.

It's so stupid it's painful to watch.

This has been a sinking ship for a while now - if you ask me. I don't see it getting any better.

If I am allowed to stay, I will do so strictly for my own benefits. My own development. I will probably oppose most of what's being said here. I simply cannot agree with these ideas. I cannot not see the hell they lead to, if you indeed subscribe to them.

Feel free to walk into the fire without me. I'm walking the other way, don't mind me. Just letting you know that you're gonna burn.

Yes all is nothing and there is no right and wrong and it's all just human bullshit and so on. And no, some lines should not be crossed.

You cannot be too awake to make common sense. Too awake to show any kind of decency. Coherence.

You cannot be so awake that you go completely retarded.

If you think you can, it's already too late for you and I suggest you seek help. Seriously.

Stop making a mockery out of awakening, consciousness, Truth and all this work. You are swimming in shit thinking it's gold.

And as long as you follow "a leader", shit is most likely what you're gonna end up in.

Edited by ivankiss

Spiritual escapism is the biggest danger. At some point.. one has to integrate their spirituality with their everyday life. Otherwise its not doing the person any good and he wastes his time with endless spiritual masturbation.  I know because I had fall prey to it plenty  of time before( and still to some degree)

Useful reminder ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

That kind of thinking is a result of sole awakening in the head, but no awakening, even blockage, in the heart. Simply awakening, even to a high degree, in the head is not enough. You would need to awaken in your heart too. Then, it's obvious one should not rape babies lol.

It's not that one is too awake, it's that one is too asleep.

@Someone here Yeah... "Spiritual folks" often use insights and realizations that they may or may not have actually had, to justify their deficiencies, their nasty behaviours, their twisted words and views. 

I've seen "enlightened" beings acting more asleep and stupid than any random stranger you can stop on the street. Often someone who has no idea about any of this stuff is more present, grounded and actually awake than someone who can ramble on and on about awakening. 

@Swarnim Yes. Awakening of the mind, awakening of the heart, and then the balancing and the integration of both. Merging into one, singular, whole "entity" - if you will. The heart is the mind and the mind is the heart.

Edited by ivankiss

What does it mean to be awake? I'll tell you what it does not. It most certainty does not mean you become a lunatic who keeps mumbling stuff about some stupid trip, or some lame realization, or some weak ass insight, or whatever - completely disconnected from your being and your environment. Sound asleep. Thinking you're wide awake.  It's the biggest ego trip there is. It's beyond insanity, indeed. And not in a good way.

Yes, your realizations and experiences might be true and valid. But you have to be aware enough to realize that they do not exist, anywhere, in this very moment. It's mist. It's gone. It evaporated. It is simply not here. In actuality, there is nothing but complete emptiness in this very moment. And not the hollow, incomplete kind of emptiness... Rather, the most fulfilling, whole, united and connected emptiness. Oneness.

Anything other than this emptiness, is some sort of an alteration. Distortion. Imagination. Delusion.

It could hold value and be of some sort of use, I imagine. But is it absolutely true? Heck no.

It's an idea. Just like Santa Claus. Or your entire identity.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here Yeah... "Spiritual folks" often use insights and realizations that they may or may not have actually had, to justify their deficiencies, their nasty behaviours, their twisted words and views. 

I've seen "enlightened" beings acting more asleep and stupid than any random stranger you can stop on the street. Often someone who has no idea about any of this stuff is more present, grounded and actually awake than someone who can ramble on and on about awakening. 

Yes..I agree. 

The  biggest risk that comes to my mind is the possibility of spiritual bypassing. That's when we use spiritual practices to avoid dealing with our emotional issues or unresolved wounds. It's like using spirituality as a band-aid..temporary relief..but the wound is still there beneath the surface.

Also "Spirituality" is becoming such a vague word that it can mean anything and so it means nothing.

You get gurus and other charlatans making up spirituality claims all over the world where they find people gullible or desperate enough to follow the scam.

I'm obviously not talking about Leo though ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

If I am allowed to stay, I will do so strictly for my own benefits. My own development.

A lot of these people are also in this “for themselves” but they don’t seem aware of it, talking about “nothing matters” “nothing is real” when OBVIOUSLY something matters to them and something is real to them.

Great thread btw this is quality content. But in a way quality content needs trash content to be able to shine ironically ?

Edited by Sugarcoat

Then why perpetuate that harshness gene by starting the title with "Fools". Lets all become so loving, and so mature on the forum, that Leo looking at as will be ashamed and inspired to act more lovingly! :x:x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

56 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Then why perpetuate that harshness gene by starting the title with "Fools". Lets all become so loving, and so mature on the forum, that Leo looking at as will be ashamed and inspired to act more lovingly! :x:x

If we actually managed that Leo wouldn't be ashamed, he'd think, "Finally, they grew up. I don't have to be so rude anymore."

4 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

If we actually managed that Leo wouldn't be ashamed, he'd think, "Finally, they grew up. I don't have to be so rude anymore."

True! Whatever, let's do it.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Breathe.

This is the right moment to quote @Moksha“Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.”

If you cannot love even suffering, then you’ve essentially separated yourself. Nobody else is doing that that but you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Morality is the human attempt to mandate relative love. It's helpful, but no longer necessary when absolute love realizes itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, Moksha said:

Morality is the human attempt to mandate relative love. It's helpful, but no longer necessary when absolute love realizes itself.

I used to talk to an uncle who would always force me to say “I love you [uncle’s name here]” at the end of our conversations. 

It was really cringy;  I’m glad I’m learning not to deal with nonsense like that anymore. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Swarnim said:

You're so insightful. You're a deep thinker. Nothing on the surface for you. I've noticed that.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

I find it more compelling if you are actually disagreeing with something concrete that people have actually said and show the context. Who is saying that raping babies is fine? I think people would say there is no good or bad and saying that something like that is bad is not being truthful. Saying that it is fine is also not being truthful either. Trying to be kind and helpful to manipulate people into liking you is kind of not the most loving or skillful way to live either. There has to be more context otherwise you can prove anyone wrong.

I think Matt Kahn once said something like ''The true sign of spiritual maturity is how nice of a person you are.'' 

18 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You can't be so goddamn awake that you think raping babies is fine, but being kind and respectful is just human bullshit and limitations.

Because that's the mentality I see some of you starting to subscribe to here.

It's so stupid it's painful to watch.

This has been a sinking ship for a while now - if you ask me. I don't see it getting any better.

If I am allowed to stay, I will do so strictly for my own benefits. My own development. I will probably oppose most of what's being said here. I simply cannot agree with these ideas. I cannot not see the hell they lead to, if you indeed subscribe to them.

Feel free to walk into the fire without me. I'm walking the other way, don't mind me. Just letting you know that you're gonna burn.

Yes all is nothing and there is no right and wrong and it's all just human bullshit and so on. And no, some lines should not be crossed.

You cannot be too awake to make common sense. Too awake to show any kind of decency. Coherence.

You cannot be so awake that you go completely retarded.

If you think you can, it's already too late for you and I suggest you seek help. Seriously.

Stop making a mockery out of awakening, consciousness, Truth and all this work. You are swimming in shit thinking it's gold.

And as long as you follow "a leader", shit is most likely what you're gonna end up in.

Why so much anger. A lot of your posts are rooted in anger and intolerance, but intolerance for what is the question. Seems you're attached to outcomes. Free yourself from mental slavery and stand in your own sovereignty. Don't seek your identity from forums, this way you can agree to disagree and remain grounded. Everyone has their own fingerprint and view the world differently from their own POV. You are displaying the same kind of attitude you are complaining about. Get a grip on yourself. We can only see change by becoming the change we would like to see. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why so much anger. A lot of your posts are rooted in anger and intolerance, but intolerance for what is the question. Seems you're attached to outcomes. Free yourself from mental slavery and stand in your own sovereignty. Don't seek your identity from forums, this way you can agree to disagree and remain grounded. Everyone has their own fingerprint and view the world differently from their own POV. You are displaying the same kind of attitude you are complaining about. Get a grip on yourself. We can only see change by becoming the change we would like to see. 

intelligent and deep perception

20 hours ago, ivankiss said:

but being kind and respectful is just human bullshit and limitations.

It is human bullshit, but some human bullshit is still good to practice ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.