ivankiss

Fools. Some lines should not be crossed.

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, martin_malin said:

I think Matt Kahn once said something like ''The true sign of spiritual maturity is how nice of a person you are.'' 

This is terrible advice. All it does is make people act like sweet spiritual rats.

You cannot nice yourself into AWAKENING. In fact, AWAKENING will demand that you surrender all your nice masks and shticks. You people are too nice for your own good. You are so nice you will let a guru finger your butthole.

Well, I got one finger with your name on it ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This is terrible advice. All it does is make people act like sweet spiritual rats.

Seeing rats in your dreams lately? Seems to be the word of the week. ????

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot nice yourself into AWAKENING. In fact, AWAKENING will demand that you surrender all your nice masks and shticks. You people are too nice for your own good.

Then a video request...
"What is A Warrior for TRUTH?"

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Seeing rats in your dreams lately?

Who needs dreams when you got life?

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok. I guess life is a dream full of rats. 

nice gives people what they want instead of what they need

politics at its finest

kind is better but still thinks of their feelings too much

love gives the measure they need

easy if you know they are you

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LMAO...Now I'm gonna be dreaming rats tonight, thanks to you. You fucking Rat. 

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You fucking Rat.

I am a bald eagle soaring alone in the clouds, bathed in GOD's light.

Edited by Leo Gura

Over the years, I've come to recognize that a word like enlightenment is rendered almost useless because it means so many different things to so many people that it has lost all meaning as a word. Sure, it has book meaning yet a unique translation for each person, so can barely be used to say anything for us.

Then in those years I've come to recognize the word truth is pretty much like enlightenment, it means so many different things to each person the word truth itself has lost all meaning. Yes, truth is the state of being true, but it also means being loyal, fidelity. People just want to believe their truth as if it's fact, this is innate in mind.

There is another word that the meaning has so many variations it almost ceases to be useful in communicating anything about one's experience. This word is awake. Those three words have such an ineffable effect on each person that definitions can not represent them accurately. Meaning just about anything and everything to anyone of us, so really, it means nothing to all of us.

Does this make them meaningless? In the way that they have no meaningful effect in us so to speak, from those three experiences for the lack of a better word? Or the opposite, they are three very powerful experiences which can mean more than any thing to any one of us. Yet, we can talk for years about them with others and still not really know how another soul perceives them.

Although, it appears quite obviously to us if we have the inner life harmony that comes from realizing one's meaning and our being resonates with it, so emanates presence. The behavior it inspires in us is as infinite as the expressions of meaning we have, yet it is crystal clear to those that have this presence the distinctions of what harms and what heals.

Again, for lack of betters words.

Edited by SOUL

3 hours ago, martin_malin said:

I think Matt Kahn once said something like ''The true sign of spiritual maturity is how nice of a person you are.'' 

I think you misinterpreted what he said. Here’s another quote from the Matt Man:

When someone says words that may not feel good in your body, seem sarcastic in tone, and are meant to judge versus uplift you, this only offers you greater opportunities to raise the vibration of your response.

By responding to anyone's criticism with love, compassion and acceptance, you are stepping forward as a master of relationships to create your own experiences, which has nothing to do with how anyone treats you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot nice yourself into AWAKENING. In fact, AWAKENING will demand that you surrender all your nice masks and shticks. You people are too nice for your own good. You are so nice you will let a guru finger your butthole.

Well, I got one finger with your name on it ;)

It truly is unfortunate. I actually remember Mooji had a clip on his official YouTube channel in 2015 where he basically snapped out of his nice guru facade and went full ape, straight up in your face, no bullshit spiritual teaching mode.

The video has since been removed from his channel, for reasons unknown. It’s a shame, because it’s what’s necessary to AWAKEN. At least YOU’RE filling in his shoes now!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You guys are full of shit with your 'be the change that you wanna see' kind of nonsense. Yes, true to some extent, but that's not exactly how things work in a severely toxic environment. What you are suggesting would only contribute to the toxicity, paradoxically.

You absolutely do have the right to be pissed about something and speak your mind, especially if it's holding you back or harming you. It will not make you less enlightened or awake or heart-centered or anything. Fools.

Yes, you guys can piss me off so much with your bullshit. And that's where I understand Leo. You must have nerves of steel for this kind of shit. I would not trade shoes with him.

But the real reason I'm pissed is because I think this place is turning into shit and I don't want to be a part of it. Even though I would really hate to leave, after all these years.

That's why I'm angry, that's why I'm being loud and dramatic lately. Hope that clarifies things for you.

It's nothing new really. I had my problems with this place from day one - pretty much. And I wasn't silent about it.

Maybe it's just me, maybe not. I highly doubt it though... I think many see the same shit I see.

But even if it was just me, I think the situation is getting worse and worse. It might spit me out on its own, if I'm too hesitant.

I don't want to leave just yet, but I feel kind of ashamed for staying. 

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Masculine anger is pretty destructive and the reason the site does not cater to it. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

@ivankiss Masculine anger is pretty destructive and the reason the site does not cater to it. 

What is "masculine anger" ? (as opposed to feminine anger, I guess?)

I need to write down these insults to my giga list of insults because these might come in handy elsewhere.

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You guys are full of shit with your 'be the change that you wanna see' kind of nonsense. Yes, true to some extent, but that's not exactly how things work in a severely toxic environment. What you are suggesting would only contribute to the toxicity, paradoxically.

You absolutely do have the right to be pissed about something and speak your mind, especially if it's holding you back or harming you. It will not make you less enlightened or awake or heart-centered or anything. Fools.

Yes, you guys can piss me off so much with your bullshit. And that's where I understand Leo. You must have nerves of steel for this kind of shit. I would not trade shoes with him.

But the real reason I'm pissed is because I think this place is turning into shit and I don't want to be a part of it. Even though I would really hate to leave, after all these years.

That's why I'm angry, that's why I'm being loud and dramatic lately. Hope that clarifies things for you.

I'm the one who said be the change......." so it's not you guys. It's me you're referring to. And, yes, be the change you want to see because all I'm seeing from you are rants and complaints. Complaining is different from observing and trying to being a part of the solution. Throwing temper tantrums won't solve anything. What's severely toxic is people who continue to rant without giving some type of solution to what they're ranting about. If you feel the forum is holding you back and harming you, why are you still here ranting about it. No one is keeping you here but you, and you have entirely given up your freedom of choice. Letting people piss you off is a sign of weakness and, not saying I never get pissed off myself, but I don't blame others for my loss of control, I go within and try to find the root cause of why I got pissed in the first place because it's never about the outside its always what baggage we have stored within that's trying to emerge.  Someone who is at total peace within themselves will not let the outside world disturb what's going on within and since this is a Spiritual forum maybe it would best suit you to try to learn more about yourself from how you chose to respond to what you're observing. Try learning the art of Alchemy, where you're able to turn a negative situation into a positive instead of appearing powerless and unable to turn things around for your own well-being. No one is responsible for how you feel; and even though it might be true that sometimes this forum may get a bit out of control at times and certain people might display erratic behaviors, including myself, it doesn't mean you have to focus on those things. There are plenty of other options. Why don't you try posting something motivational, post something uplifting you learnt yesterday, give some inspiring advice to someone who might need it today, send love to someone on this forum within the next week, give a genuine compliment to someone you admire or find something here that you like and talk about it. If you're unable to do any if these things, then maybe it's you that's the problem. This is what u mean when I say be the change you want to see. 

7 hours ago, ivankiss said:

And this is not a cult. You are free to leave whenever you want.

Or better yet… just realize GOD then it won’t matter where you are.

Edited by Yimpa

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And this is not a cult. You are free to leave whenever you want.

Or better yet… just realize GOD then it won’t matter where you are.

That's right. We move and move and move; and wherever we move to, we bring our minds along. Might as well leave the mind alone and gain back our senses. There are problems wherever we go so might as well recognize the common factor to those so-called problems to realize there really are no problems in life only what the mind creates, only challenges.