Enizeo

Leo, why have your words become so confrontational?

55 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I've noticed that your tone of voice has become more violent recently. The blog post about alien insanity is a recent example of this. I have been a serious student of your work for almost a decade now, so I am able to put into context all your seemingly megalomaniac claims á la “I am God, no one is more awake than me.”

But I also remember a time in the not-too-distant past when you frequently stated that you wanted to become more compassionate and loving in your teachings. What happened to that? I understand that you don't need your work to conform to any standard of politeness, but this does not seem like a skillful way to get your point across. It must be difficult to remain patient with so many people misinterpreting so many aspects of what you are saying, raising the same points over and over again—I get it. From my perspective, it often looks like you are losing your temper, which seems unlike you.

So, what's going on? I'd like to know where you're coming from.

I could never forget this xD

"I could beat you idiots with a crowbar. You are like a pack of degranded dogs lapping up bullshit while eyeing me."

1 hour ago, Enizeo said:

@Leo Gura I've noticed that your tone of voice has become more violent recently. The blog post about alien insanity is a recent example of this. I have been a serious student of your work for almost a decade now, so I am able to put into context all your seemingly megalomaniac claims á la “I am God, no one is more awake than me.”

But I also remember a time in the not-too-distant past when you frequently stated that you wanted to become more compassionate and loving in your teachings. What happened to that? I understand that you don't need your work to conform to any standard of politeness, but this does not seem like a skillful way to get your point across. It must be difficult to remain patient with so many people misinterpreting so many aspects of what you are saying, raising the same points over and over again—I get it. From my perspective, it often looks like you are losing your temper, which seems unlike you.

Don’t forget that this is one beings process who is doing all the hard work and paving the way. If you’ve been doing this work for a long time you will start to notice patterns and changes of mind from one side to another. In order to understand these various personal opinions like loving, compassion and understanding itself, one has to directly experience its opposite immersively to make the distinction. Human love and hate can be experienced and understood from a higher perspective and a realization happens that unconditional love has nothing to do with either rather it is goi v through all of the emotions and perspectives and integrating them to eventually stop the pendulum’s swing. There is a blissful balance there. You still interact and feel it all but you remain balanced and free from its influence. Leo is going through that process and I recognise it cause I’m battling the rise of distain for people who are causing problems for everyone. I’m following that distain to see if I can contemplate those people and issues deeper because I know when I find an understanding for it and the mechanisms that bring it about, the distain will fall and an even deeper love will set in. It is not easy to go through it because you get thrown from one side to another. 

Perhaps the deeper insight here is that none of this really matters much. It's a forum. It has people. People are peopling. It's like a human zoo.
But how infinitely boring are these endless discussions about the social dynamics here?

Leo runs this business basically all by himself. You're all free to be here or not be here.

The man wants to teach about Alien Consciousness and Absolute Infinity.
And instead of entering the rabbit hole of wonder and beauty you're all entering some social shit hole.

<3

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

1 hour ago, ItsNick said:

Perhaps the deeper insight here is that none of this really matters much. It's a forum. It has people. People are peopling. It's like a human zoo.
But how infinitely boring are these endless discussions about the social dynamics here?

Leo runs this business basically all by himself. You're all free to be here or not be here.

The man wants to teach about Alien Consciousness and Absolute Infinity.
And instead of entering the rabbit hole of wonder and beauty you're all entering some social shit hole.

<3

+1.  "People are peopling. It's like a human zoo." 

7 hours ago, MarkKol said:

I could never forget this xD

"I could beat you idiots with a crowbar. You are like a pack of degranded dogs lapping up bullshit while eyeing me."

Goated line. Should frame it.

8 hours ago, Enizeo said:

The artist is nice until people start corrupting his art. His intolerance is a virtue of how hard he got all the revelations from and how he values it so much and would not allow others to corrupt it by being fake compassionate. Get over it. Master are never nice. 

I think leo needs to apologize when he loses his shit 

Happens but need some accountability 

Edited by Jacob Morres

10 hours ago, Enizeo said:

Try to also not be so serious! Seriously. You cannot blindly believe everything you read and listen to, no matter how life transformative the teacher is. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I see the crazy parts as equal to the other parts of his work.  Nothing surprising nor bad about it, actually positive in a way. How could one possibly go so deep and explore so openly without it getting a little crazy once in a while, it’s inevitable, it would be limiting in a way to not embrace all of that too. The entire internet is full of stuff that sugarcoats and tones things down, it’s nice actually to see radical open expression for once that doesn’t follow any norms . The blog post was the funniest shit I’ve read in a while  lmfao I thought it was a joke at first.  

If you’re concerned then it seems to me you feel dependent on his work in some way  , maybe to support your progress or something, but that’s on you in a way

Edited by Sugarcoat

What confuses me is the difference between his videos and his blog/forum posts.

In his videos he is very open minded, fair and serene.

But on the forum and blog, especially when it comes to politics, he can be very judgmental and antagonistic. I always picture him as being angry when he rants about politics, but I don't know :D   

with leo you have to take the dung as the price for the gold

if you are awake taking a slap or two from leo is the best medicine the best compliment the best therapy

6 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I see the crazy parts as equal to the other parts of his work.  Nothing surprising nor bad about it, actually positive in a way. How could one possibly go so deep and explore so openly without it getting a little crazy once in a while, it’s inevitable, it would be limiting in a way to not embrace all of that too. The entire internet is full of stuff that sugarcoats and tones things down, it’s nice actually to see radical open expression for once that doesn’t follow any norms . The blog post was the funniest shit I’ve read in a while  lmfao I thought it was a joke at first.  

If you’re concerned then it seems to me you feel dependent on his work in some way  , maybe to support your progress or something, but that’s on you in a way

You can care about someone without being dependent on them. Leo's a big part of many of our lives, even though we've never met him. It's normal to feel concerned that someone you love might be going off the deep end.

Edited by EternalForest

Just now, EternalForest said:

You can care about someone without being dependent on them. Leo's a big part of many of our lives, even though we've never met him. It's normal feel concerned that someone you love might be going off the deep end.

yea there are different kinds of concerns so the one you’re talking about is different than what I meant so I see what you mean, depends on where one’s coming from with it I bet some people do feel a bit reliant on his work and might be concerned because they subconsciously worry about their own ability to progress if Leo would go off the deep end  

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

yea there are different kinds of concerns so the one you’re talking about is different than what I meant so I see what you mean, depends on where one’s coming from with it I bet some people do feel a bit reliant on his work and might be concerned because they subconsciously worry about their own ability to progress if Leo would go off the deep end  

Oh without a doubt, there are dozens of people in that position. Let's not kid ourselves though, if the Alien Insanity post wasn't a joke, there are some serious concerns to be had.

The question now becomes, will this forum accommodate fans of his old work to stick around? Because I'll always love actualized.org, no matter how extreme the Alien stuff gets. I just don't want to be expected to believe it.

Because that's what my awakening required.

I had to overcome all the limited crap about humility and politeness which human spirituality had brainwashed me with. I had to throw all that in the trash to awaken.

I'm simply refusing to play human spiritual games. I'm also underscoring for you that your notions of spirituality are very wrong. This lesson will not hit you unless I yell it at you. The time where I calmly explain things to you is long passed. I've explained thing calmly to you for years but people still don't get it.

Do you understand why humans yell? They yell in situations where calm talk is not enough and is actually dangerous. If you look at what police do in in a mass shooting situation, they yell. They don't speak calmly. Because lives are at stake. And that is exactly what I am doing when I yell at you. Because your AWAKENING is at stake. I am more interested in your AWAKENING than in your feelings.

My words are confrontational because all human spirituality is wrong. This fact must be confronted. Spirituality is not about being nice. That is a very toxic idea.

One of the things I do is quickly sort out the serious people from those who are just wasting time. If my words offend you, then you're not serious enough to succeed in this work and it's good that you leave and pursue other things. I am deliberately polarizing in this way to see who is serious. I sometime create deliberate drama because that's makes people really pay attention and forces them to either step up or quit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

What confuses me is the difference between his videos and his blog/forum posts.

In his videos he is very open minded, fair and serene.

But on the forum and blog, especially when it comes to politics, he can be very judgmental and antagonistic. I always picture him as being angry when he rants about politics, but I don't know :D   

Leo's rants are passion turned upside down. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

44 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

Oh without a doubt, there are dozens of people in that position. Let's not kid ourselves though, if the Alien Insanity post wasn't a joke, there are some serious concerns to be had.

The question now becomes, will this forum accommodate fans of his old work to stick around? Because I'll always love actualized.org, no matter how extreme the Alien stuff gets. I just don't want to be expected to believe it.

It doesn’t seem to be a joke … but i don’t think it’s a problem as long as he is safe and hopefully not suffering too hard which he seems not to do  considering his replies so that’s good??

Well I think what makes Leo’s work special is that he doesn’t cater it to anyone, so no matter who leaves or comes it doesn’t change him which I like actually but people think differently there, we agree on that it seems at least . And no you don’t have to believe anything. I had my little period of being hypnotized by Leo’s content and was also a little conflicted on what’s true what to believe or not…but my life has went another direction completely so that’s not a problem . So that’s a possibility for u too

My teachings about alien stuff will be confined to my course.

Nothing about my work has fundamentally changed. All the very radical stuff I will simply lock behind a paywall for those who want it.

What I post on YT is designed for mass consumption and normies. What I post on my blog and elsewhere is designed to be more personal and more radical -- the stuff I shouldn't say on YT.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.