Phil King

When will Aliens be revealed to the public? Or will they reveal themselves first?

56 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. I doubt it.

But it's possible aliens manipulated hominid DNA to create humans.

That'd be pretty sick ahah

Sailing on the ceiling 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's possible aliens manipulated hominid DNA to create humans.

Similar to the idea of that with Annunaki? I only know this from rap music. I loved the idea, yet it scared the living shit out of me to consider it a possibility. 

DNA of the Gods

By Chris H. Hardy, Ph.D.

Do you mean the idea from her? I did not know someone serious researched this. I bought Up From Eden from Wilber to re-think evolution, yet did not read it, yet due to to many changes and demands, yet is the idea generally speaking from this source? 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

30 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Similar to the idea of that with Annunaki? I only know this from rap music. I loved the idea, yet it scared the living shit out of me to consider it a possibility. 

You got ahead of me. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

17 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You got ahead of me. :ph34r:

I mean it's interesting I did not know someone serious researched this I just looked her up, I only know this from a rap song from Ab-Soul. 

This tripped me so out when I was young and tasted weed for the first time, I still get goose-bumps so badly when I listen to it now. 

This so good hahahaha I can't. 

56 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

is the idea generally speaking from this source?

The idea is from me using my head, not some source.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The idea is from me using my head, not some source.

How did you come to this conclusion/insight through psychdelics as well as reading and thinking, in that sense using ones head? I will hopefully be able to take some DMT orally in the near future, yet survival is still priority NR.1. I also apologize once to write to you "dirty rat" jokingly as I was tripping out during a kriya experience at a home retreat, and had some more shadow type experiences with anger, gaslighting and skeptecism. I really felt bad because of this the last couple of days, when I checked the messages I sent here. 

This is clearly gaslighting, yet survival really f*ed me the last couple of years, and I did not really know what I was doing, and I had to re-do even the most subtlest pattern of things that caused this, and I found the culprit. I also never knew that I am so sensetive. So again I apologize. I generally do better and I am glad somehow that I don't "have" to use the forum so often anymore, and can actually enjoy it for entertainment and spiritual work and companionship, especially psychdelics, I hope I can create the life style to finally do retreats and psyches and verify what you say and grow personally, and financially without using this forum anymore. I never noticed how bad it affected me, yet I was only a lurker to beginn with who put in the work, asking for some gudiance, as this still today helps me tremendously with the value of clarity, and it's a strength I also would love to cultivate further.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We are rats to aliens.

Labratory rats maybe.

To be honest I really disagree with this image that aliens think of us some kind of stupid species that makes them laugh when they see us, as you sometimes put it.

Beings that are so much more awake / conscious / developed (as it is implied when we talk about aliens) would not laugh at other creatures simply for being what they are. I also don't laugh at ant colonies waging war against each other or at monkeys fighting over a female. That's just their nature. And from aliens that observe us, I expect to have an even greater awareness and compassion and to not judge or laugh about humans for behaving like humans.

@Mormegil You laugh at monkeys throwing shit at each other.

My claim of aliens laughing at us is a joke.

Edited by Leo Gura

I have seen UAP's two times, years apart, both roughly around 4am when I get up to do yogasadhana. 

I have to banish twice everyday due to paranormal activity.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

22 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

I have seen UAP's two times, years apart, both roughly around 4am when I get up to do yogasadhana. 

Maybe I'm deluded. I feel like they are watching me.

I have to banish twice everyday due to paranormal activity.

Tried to off myself not to long ago. Pulled the trigger 3x and the firearm clicked but nothing happened. I cocked the chamber and 1 bullet flew out. I said holy fuck, took it as a note to get my attention. Idk why but the future will show me why. My reality is so alien to regular humans it's practically impossible to communicate with them anymore. My only goals are to become a famous musician(or a veterinarian), track down UAP's, and commit Mahasamadhi as my way out(Yogananda style).

When that happens do at 4 am do you go to bed again? Do you awaken more times?

If that's the case read the book "The Phase" but completely ignore his metaphysical views.

Have you ever used any mantras or done any visualization exercises?

1 hour ago, Michal__ said:

When that happens do at 4 am do you go to bed again? Do you awaken more times?

If that's the case read the book "The Phase" but completely ignore his metaphysical views.

Have you ever used any mantras or done any visualization exercises?

Kundalini Kriya.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

15 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Lmao, this is priceless. xDxDxD

Turns out we don't need spiritual channels and enlightened yogis to pass on occult & esoteric knowledge about the mysterious workings of the universe in this day and age... we can just listen to rap music instead. LOL

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lmao, this is priceless. xDxDxD

Turns out we don't need spiritual channels and enlightened yogis to pass on occult & esoteric knowledge about the mysterious workings of the universe in this day and age... we can just listen to rap music instead. LOL

Dunno this was my first taste of what spirituality could be, besides seeing shaolin monks on TV. I am not much into this, as it's subtle fearmongering, yet I am still at times interested into some level of the occult, yet when I posted this I was recommended a video about Birdman beign Gay, and part of the stonemasons, and I had to stop that rabbit hole. It's still interesting as someone who loves this stuff showed me some insight, and it's most likely even true.

Although it has nothing to do with the truth, it's good entertainment mostly. I can't also tell if Leo is joking about stuff like this, yet I am pretty sure he read about the occult. It's also cool art in a sense, yet I don't like this sh*t at times. Would just be funny if this is true. I'll definitely read the book at one point.

Imagine that guy that "summons ufos" really summons them and everytime they appear, they just dissappear so fast, because they were annoyed to be called for no reason and are pissed of because of the fake summons

I summoned a UFO once, but they told me they are too shy for any more.

I summon ufos whenever I take any kind of drugs.. its too easy. 

I say .. I'm you bitch .. can you deny that?? So come to reality.. now ... and it just happens. 

I’ve communicated with aliens a few nights ago. They are definitely more intelligent than humans and have technology more advanced than humans.

This encounter only lasted a few minutes.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI