Someone here

Complaining about God's creation

39 posts in this topic

download.jpeg-6.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

First of all :  Why the hell do we need to eat food to survive? I mean hunger sucks isn't it ? And yet every single day you have to minimally suffer from 3 "hunger attacks ". Couldn't God have designed the world in such a way that humans and  all living creatures don't need food as a source of energy to survive ? And we have to worry about what the hell is healthy and what the hell contains heavy metals and  toxic garbage,..etc .and what's seems stupid also is that living creatures eat other living creatures. What the fuck is wrong with that guy (God)? 

Metabolism is one of the great wonders of the universe, after supernovas. And you would still find something to complain about without it.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why do we have to sleep ?

I thought about this some days ago, and I know there are many hypotheses out there, but I thought about the fact that everything moves in cycles (the Earth, the Sun, etc.), and that especially the day-night cycle would have to be deeply reflected in biological organisms somehow, as all life depends on energy from the Sun.

Your job here from a biological perspective is to conserve as much energy as possible for furthering your survival. If nighttime is generally less in your favor (e.g. you're more vulnerable to predators, cold weather or low light conditions), then you would be better off spending the night conserving your energy and doing something else (and opposite if you're a night animal).

You should also consider that the animals in the lower levels of the food chain are ectothermic, so they're much more sensitive to the day-night cycle for maintaining their activity levels than endothermic animals (generally birds and mammals), which would dictate the activity of a large amount of both prey and predatory animals, meaning that most animals would be active during the day. I would therefore think that the evolution of endothermy was a big bottleneck for creating nocturnal animals, which is consistent with the fact that endothermy evolved only 100 million years ago (when birds and mammals arrived), while sleep evolved 700 million years ago.

Now, this is funny: there is actually something called the "nocturnal bottleneck hypothesis" (which is a little different than this, but still related), which explains how the ancestors of mammals were exclusively nocturnal due to having to avoid large diurnal predators like dinosaurs. This hearkens back to my previous hypothesis about sleep (avoiding periods that are against your favor), and of course the fact that nocturnal life evolved in mammals (due to being the first endothermic animals, along with birds of course).

(I might re-write this when I'm not so sleepy hehe).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

dreams are the perfect analogy for explaining how reality is constructed

food taste good. 

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia Ok then war wouldnt cease.

War is a result of selfishness.   The awakened has suffered so much from their own selfishness that they awaken to God.  And then they realize the selfishness only brings pain in the end.  It might bring some temporary pleasure, but selfishness can never be satisfied.   It is the desire for this illusory satisfaction that is the cause for all the devilry in this world.  But ultimate liberation will never be found there.  This what an advanced civilization would look like.  We are centuries away from that, if we don't destroy ourselves first.

@Someone here your nature is to dream.  You are an Infinite Mind.   Dreaming is all there is..   And as far as reality - if God couldn't suffer as a mortal, God couldn't learn the lesson of selfishness.   God has to experience what it's like to be mortal in order to ultimately realize it is God.  It's a matter of forgetting and then remembering.   It is a matter of understanding.  God has to fully understand itself.  It is a Mind.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

.I'm not totally satisfied with God's creation.

Go ask for a refund.

First of all :  Why the hell do we need to eat food to survive? I mean hunger sucks isn't it ? And yet every single day you have to minimally suffer from 3 "hunger attacks ". Couldn't God have designed the world in such a way that humans and  all living creatures don't need food as a source of energy to survive ? And we have to worry about what the hell is healthy and what the hell contains heavy metals and  toxic garbage,..etc .and what's seems stupid also is that living creatures eat other living creatures. What the fuck is wrong with that guy (God)? 

God has a wicked sense of humor.  Didn't you know laughter is magical? Why are you being so selfish. God creates everything, let him have some fun. God needs clowns to make him laugh. Be a little understanding, please.

The second thing I want to complain about in gods creation : why do we dream at night ? What's the point in dreaming anyways?  Is it a clue to point us to understand that life itself is one fat ass  dream ? But why ? Why do we have to sleep ? And these days I'm dreaming very vivid dreams. And I hate vivid dreams..because they make me question my reality..

Tell me what you were doing on December, 14, 2021 at 16:01:32 what were the clothes you were wearing?  What did it smell like? what did the air taste like?

I could ask you about hundreds of details about your experience right now.  You could answer every question. 

You are only conscious at this moment and only this moment. Most of the time you are conscious of your eyelids when you are conscious at all, when you are sleeping. How long does consciousness last? That's how long you have to experience your dream, the rest is just an imperfect recording.

As for your complaints get in line there are plenty of people of waiting. About 7 billion in fact. No wonder God torments us, we are driving him crazy with complaints.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

But to theorize about this stuff is one thing ..and actually getting your ass on the line with some fucked up suffering is a different story .

Been telling you cats this since forever. It's all sunshine and rainbows when you're thinking about it, but it's a whole other beast when you're going through it. It's almost like theorizing about it soothes you from all that pain you endure when you're experiencing it. A kind of band-aid that is ultimately useless.

Existence is a curse. So much so that being abused enough as a child that you develop antisocial personality disorder is actually a benefit. I can confidently tell you as a highly-sensitive person that I would've much rather not been born. But hey these 2 mongoloids wanted to give their shitty lives some meaning so they brought another pair of lives to this disgusting world to wage-slave and suffer for decades until they die. But all that mattered to them was their happiness, even if it was at the expense of others. And that's also a pretty good summary of humanity as a whole.

You and I are living in a bubble nonetheless though, there are people out there running from narcos or terrorist groups in hopes they don't get skinned alive or get their extremities cut off, and incredibly that's one of the lighter things too.

As @Breakingthewall said, reality is cruel and ruthless. Do what you want, it doesn't matter one lick whether you're good or bad anyway.

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The distinction between war and peace is created by the mind. God is peace and God is war.  war is an illusion..only love exists. They're both sides of the same coin

If I give you a swift kick in the behind,  remember it's in your mind. Always remember there is no suffering. It is just an illusion. It is all love. ?? Suffering is love.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

But to theorize about this stuff is one thing ..and actually getting your ass on the line with some fucked up suffering is a different story .

Those two go hand in hand. 

Suffering ceases when you realize what all theorizing is. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

and what's seems stupid also is that living creatures eat other living creatures. What the fuck is wrong with that guy (God)? 

It's not only dumb, it's also cruel. 

I've been contemplating these things for many years; I still don't have a satisfying answer, to be honest.

But it became clear to me that a limited mind or consciousness can never have a satisfying answer. There's only one way to get that satisfying answer: to access God's unlimited consciousness. Anything else is speculation, though such speculation is sensible.

Yes, God is a bastard, and it's valid to see and complain about the flaws in God's design. But one must introspect, be self-honest, and ask this question: "GOD IS A BASTARD. BUT AM I ALSO A BASTARD?".

If the answer is YES, then your complaints have little significance. If the answer is NO, then God is also a hero. Why? Because you're also a direct manifestation of God.

During one awakening I had time stopped still. I was playing with it like what seemed a giant ball of wool or something in my hands, stretching it out, enlarging it and crushing it. Sounds weird I know to visually see what I was doing with it. It can’t be explained. But either way I knew in that moment that I could could just end reality completely, or I could release it and go with it. The choice was there, I vividly remember that I wondered to myself what would be the highest love at this point, where I was seeming at, and I decided to release it because I was overwhelmed with love, and a 100% knowing that whatever may come, I am eternal and nothing, none of any possible experience could destroy me. It was obvious that once I released that things would once again be out of control, but in a perfect way, even though from a relative human perspective it will likely seem otherwise. I thought to myself, bring it on, whatever it is, I can deal with it, the extreme unexpected, whatever. And to this day I still see the perfection in what everyone else seemingly can’t 

@Dazgwny Nice one. 

Everyone else rests in the absolute.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, jimwell said:

What if pain was an orgasm by God? At the moment of "death" the orgasm hits it's climax?

18 minutes ago, Ajax said:

What if pain was an orgasm by God? At the moment of "death" the orgasm hits it's climax?

Lol..for God to know and you to find out.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 hours ago, jimwell said:

life is a design that works, and it is not so cruel, since living beings are generally happy except at specific moments. its essence is to want to live, and at the same time, to be mortal, therefore the moment of its end is not pleasant. Worse still humans, who can project themselves into the future, a great survival tool, but which makes them face death, not only when they are chased by a lion, but constantly. there really is nothing wrong with death, in fact it is necessary and positive. reality is undergoing a temporary experience. It has to finish and reset or it would be horrible hell. the beauty of temporary experience is the discovery, the process that begins and ends, if you are a human 200 million years without the possibility of death... welcome to hell. one day this ends and there is no trace left, just the absolute that is in everywhere. don't get attached to this experience, it's just an experience. We have to live it consciously, and identify with the absolute that is here and now in this experience behind all the colors, emotions and ideas. then another experience will start from scratch, and so on for eternity. Seeing the creative potential of reality, they will be extremely interesting experiences, as is this one.

19 hours ago, Someone here said:

I hate to sound like @Holykael lol ..but I gotta say something about this . Its just a form of expression

.I'm not totally satisfied with God's creation. I know in the past I made threads about the purpose of suffering and how evil is nesscary for the highest good and how everything is perfect no matter what happens (because perfection must include imperfections. Otherwise it would not be perfection)etc.

Anyways..I want to question two aspects of our existence and  why does God have designed existence in this way ..

The second thing I want to complain about in gods creation : why do we dream at night ? What's the point in dreaming anyways?  Is it a clue to point us to understand that life itself is one fat ass  dream ? But why ? Why do we have to sleep ? And these days I'm dreaming very vivid dreams. And I hate vivid dreams..because they make me question my reality..

So that's about it .

@Someone here

You have this questions because you see God as something separate from you. 

This is not the fact.

The fact is you are totally God, and you are creating unconsciously things. 

Suffering is something God creates. God can stop creating suffering. 

About the hunger and all of that stuff... it's just dream stuff. It doesn't have to be such a difficult thing. 

I eat 1 or 2 times a day, those 3 eating times a day its bs....

Also if you just despise dreaming at night take CBD, I´ve heard it inhibits dreaming (if you don't just want to smoke some ganja lol)

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Also if you just despise dreaming at night take CBD, I´ve heard it inhibits dreaming

For me, at the proper dose, it makes dreaming more lucid. I’m less bound by rules; it’s like dreaming and being awake simultaneously.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

For me, at the proper dose, it makes dreaming more lucid. I’m less bound by rules; it’s like dreaming and being awake simultaneously.

Interesting, I never tried it but I read about that. Maybe it's more of internet gossip than fact 

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Interesting, I never tried it but I read about that. Maybe it's more of internet gossip than fact 

I’ve been learning to trust my own direct experience more, rather than going off of what’s to be expected. Even my own doctor is surprised with how cannabis affects me differently than what he’s studied in the literature.